- 1 EMRS Recruitment 2021
- 1.1 EMRS Teaching Staff Selection Exam 2021 (ETSSE)
- 1.2 Age Limit for Eklavya Model Residential School
- 1.3 Salary Scale for EMRS Recruitment
- 1.4 Experience & Education Qualification for EMRS Recruitment
- 1.5 Application Fee
- 1.6 Apply Online Process
EMRS Recruitment 2021
Ministry of Tribal affairs released notification for selecting teaching staff for Eklavya Model Residential School. The online registration for the EMRS Recruitment for selecting staff for the teaching examination starts from 1st April 2021 to 30th April 2021. The posts for which the notification is released are TGT (Trained Graduate Teachers), PGT (Post Graduate Teachers), Principal, and Vice-Principal.
EMRS Recruitment notification released for around 17 states in India. The Ministry of Tribal Affairs was set up in 1999; the main objective of MoTA is to provide a more focused approach on the integrated development of Scheduled Tribes socio-economically in a coordinated and planned manner.
The Ministry of Tribal Affairs notification released 3479 posts, in which 1944 posts for TGT, 1244 for PGT, 116 posts for Vice Principal, 175 posts for Principal. The age limit is up to 35 years for TGT, 40 years for PGT, 45 years Vice-Principal, and not exceeding 50 years for Principal.
EMRS Teaching Staff Selection Exam 2021 (ETSSE)
|Post for Eklavya Model Residential School||No. Of Vacancies|
Age Limit for Eklavya Model Residential School
- Trained Graduate Teachers: up to 35 years
- Post Graduate Teachers: 40 years
- Vice Principal: 45 years
- Principal: 50 years and below
Salary Scale for EMRS Recruitment
- TGT- Level 7: Rs 44900 to Rs 142400
- PGT-Level 8: Rs 47600 to Rs 151100
- Vice Principal- Level 10: Rs 56100 to Rs 177500
- Principal- Level 12: Rs 78800 to Rs 209200
Experience & Education Qualification for EMRS Recruitment
- Four years of Integrated Degree from Regional College of Education of NCERT in concerned subject with 50% aggregate at least OR Bachelors Degree with at least 50% marks in concerned subject/combination of the subject in aggregate
- B Ed. Or equivalent degree
- Must be qualified in STET (State Teacher Eligibility Test) or CTET (Central Teacher Eligibility Test) Paper-II conducted by CBSE under the guidelines framed by NCTE.
- Teaching proficiency in Hindi & English Medium
- Two years of Integrated Post Graduate course in the concerned subject with at least 50% aggregate marks OR Post Graduate with at least 50% of aggregate marks in relevant subjects
- B Ed. Or equivalent degree from a recognized University (Not applicable for PGT IT)
- Teaching Proficiency in Hindi and English Medium
- Masters Degree, B Ed. Or equivalent degree
- Proficiency in teaching English & Hindi medium
- Minimum of two years working experience on the PGT or lecturer post at Level 8 in State/Central govt OR Autonomous organization of Central/ State govt.
- Masters Degree
- B Ed. Or equivalent degree
- Teaching Proficiency in English & Hindi Medium
- Minimum of 10 years teaching experience as Vice Principal/TGT/PGT in recognized high school/ higher secondary school/senior secondary school/intermediate College.
- Rs 2000/- for Principal & Vice-Principal positions
- Rs 1500/- for TGT & PGT posts
- The applicants must submit the application fee online only through Debit/Credit card, Net banking, UPI, or Paytm services.
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates, no fee for application
The Ministry of Tribal Affairs will conduct Computer Based Test (CBT) for EMRS Teaching Staff Selection Exam (ETSSE) followed by an interview.
EMRS Recruitment 2021 Exam Syllabus
The syllabus for Principal and Vice-Principal posts is Child Development & Pedagogy, Perspectives of Education & School Organisation, and Teaching-Learning.
The syllabus for TGT and PGT posts is Teaching aptitude/Pedagogy, Subject knowledge (class XII CBSE syllabus2020-21 for PGT, class X CBSE syllabus 2020-21 for TGT)
Apply Online Process
- The eligible candidates must visit the official website of recruitment.nta.nic.in (National Testing Agency) from 1st April 2021 for online registration of EMRS.
- Click on Apply for EMRS Teaching Staff Selection Exam 2021 on the home page.
- A new page opens; click on new registration under Eklavya Model Residential School.
- Now the instructions page opens, go to the bottom of the page, check on download the application form instructions, and click on “click here to proceed.”
- The registration form will open; now fill the form with the required details like personal details, contact details, choose a password, security pin, and click on submit option.
- Candidates must upload the documents required and do the payment through cards, net banking, UPI, or other payment methods.
- Finally, the application and online registration for EMRS are completed; take a printout of the application submitted for future reference.