Delhi Curfew Pass Online
As the Covid-19 second wave started and the cases also increased in Delhi, the Chief Minister announced a week-long curfew in the state. The curfew starts from the 19th April 2021 night and will be until 26th April 2021. Delhi is recording the biggest number of Covid cases all over the country, so the government decided to put a lockdown for a week to control the increase of cases. Citizens of Delhi must apply for an online curfew pass Delhi/Delhi curfew pass online at the Janta Samvad Curfew portal and also searching for how to get a curfew pass in Delhi?
In Delhi, the government saw a record of 25462 Covid cases, so Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal was concerned and worried with the corona growing speed. The state is also facing a shortage of resources even though everyone seemed under control until earlier few days. With this curfew, the government of Delhi wants to bring the situation under control. Although the recovery rate is high and also some are not able to sustain.
People with a part of essential services need to travel for some reason; for them, the Delhi government provides curfew passes and can apply online to get a curfew to pass in Delhi. Any citizen without the Janta Samvad epass is not allowed to come out and must go through the investigation further. During the Delhi curfew, the essential and emergency services will function.
Details needed to get Curfew Pass in Delhi
- Citizens who want to get a curfew pass in Delhi must only refer to the official website.
- Need a document stating regarding the occupation that belongs to offices of diplomats, related to health and pharmaceutical, essential goods including groceries and who travel night from 10 PM to 5 AM.
- In case of any medical emergency, they can apply for epass but need to carry all the relevant prescriptions along with them.
- Infants and Pregnant women in case of emergency are eligible to get an e-pass.
How to get Curfew Pass in Delhi?
- People who want to get a curfew pass in Delhi must visit the official website of the Janta Samvad portal.
- Click on the link of Delhi Police Weekend Curfew E Pass on the home page.
- A new page opens; select the e-pass for travel in curfew.
- After selecting the e-pass, a drop-down appears; now select need to travel during a lockdown and want an e-pass.
- A form opens; fill the form with information like mobile number, address, and select the occupation from the options.
- Now choose the period, like how many days the e-pass is needed.
- Upload the employee ID and other related documents on the online portal.
- Finally, click on the acknowledgment option and submit the form.
- A reference number will generate; keep it for the future to track the e-pass status.
Check e-Pass Status
- To check the status of curfew pass online Delhi, the people must visit the website of the Janta Samvad portal.
- Choose the language and click on the “click here” option.
- A new page opens; click on check status.
- Now enter the seven-character epass ID and click on check status.
- The application status will display on the screen.