- 1 Khajane 2
- 1.1 Benefits and Features of Khajane 2 Portal
- 1.2 Khajane 2 Registration
- 1.3 How do Pre-requisites Login to K2 Karnataka?
- 1.4 Khajane 2 after Login things to do
- 1.5 Khajane 2 Challan Generation Process
- 1.6 Helpline
Khajane is the online portal launched by the Karnataka government for treasury activities. It became an immense success and the government soon upgraded Khajane to Khajane 2 portal. With the help of this online portal, the Karnataka government-connected all the various treasury offices to a single server. The main objective of this portal is to get a treasury system that is free from any discrepancies. Therefore, citizens must register, log in using citizen and DDO, Khajane 2 challan generation, etc., at K2 Karnataka.
Benefits and Features of Khajane 2 Portal
The Khajane 2 portal has many features for the citizens. Some of the features that users can avail are:
- Maintenance, etc.
- With this portal, all the treasury-related functions are performed automatically.
- Not only automatic functions but also processes become smoother when compared to before.
- There are options in the Khajane 2 portal like generating receipts, depositing details easily.
- It offers the benefit of smart tracking of different details for various purposes.
Khajane 2 Registration
Khajane 2 portal is only for the government employees of Karnataka state. Therefore, the employees who want to use the portal must register and get the digital certificate first.
After the registration, the employee will get the user ID and password till they retire from their positions.
But every employee of the Karnataka state cannot have portal access, only the financial department chief controlling officer, controlling officers, disbursing and drawing officers, and other similar officers.
The portal users will get the registration done by treasury officers at the district treasury. The DDO and other supportive officers must be present for the registration process. Below are the important steps for the registration.
- The users first must download the R1 and R2 forms and fill them manually.
- After filling the forms with the required information, take the forms to the district treasury.
- The user must get the biometric enrolment process at the treasury office.
- Finally, the user must complete the digital signature procuring process, for this user must download form 7 and submit it at the Treasury.
Click here to download R1 and R2 forms.
How do Pre-requisites Login to K2 Karnataka?
The employees who want to register must provide all the details to the officers of Khajane at the district treasury. So even the registration process completed and got the user ID and password to log in will be the primary registration.
Sometimes the DDO officers or other officers identify that the user is not currently required to handle certain responsibilities, then the user must not use the portal login details.
In that way, the Khajane 2 login is only for the authorized users of the portal. When the authorities inform the users not to log in, the users must not log in to the portal.
- Users must visit the official portal of Khajane 2.
- Scroll down on the home page to log in; there are two logins. One is DMS, and the other is IFMS. Click according to the requirement.
- A new page opens; enter the username, password, and captcha code.
- Finally, click on the sign-in option to log in to the portal.
Khajane 2 after Login things to do
- After logging into the portal, there are many functions and operations to access by the user.
- The first thing to access is the readiness part; a user finds how and what to do on the portal.
- Next, the user must find the circulars option to get the latest notifications of treasury activities.
- The user, apart from this, can also access various functions like bill preparation, submission of the bill, budget control, deposits, GST, PRI, and many more.
- Users will also have the option of resources to find the frequently asked questions and other important information.
Khajane 2 Challan Generation Process
For Khajane 2 challan generation, there are two ways. One is by generating Challan by citizens and the other by generating the Challan by DDOs. However, only a few departments offered access to the citizens for Khajane 2 challan generation or remittance for the government.
Click here to open the K2 Challan Generation form.
K2 Karnataka Challan Generation by Citizens
- Users must visit the official website of the K2 Karnataka challan generation.
- Click on the services on the menu bar on the home page.
- Now click on the generate Challan link to get the form.
- Fill in the details that are required on the form.
- Select the right purpose for the Challan generation.
- Now enter the amount and click on the add option.
- The next to do is to select the payment mode.
- Depending on the payment mode is selected, follow the steps.
- Finally, click on the submit option for Challan generation and also can take print of the screen. The Challan gets raised, and the money will transfer to the department required.
Khajane 2 Challan Generation by DDO
- First, the users must visit the online portal of K2.
- The home page opens; select the transactions from challan.
- Click on the generate Challan option.
- Now select the remitter option for which the date will come automatically.
- Enter the remitter details.
- After entering the details, click on the add option.
- If the user wants to edit or delete the Challan can do it at this stage.
- Select the payment mode and do by the given instructions.
- Click on the submit option after the payment. The Challan will be generated finally and take a print for future purposes.
Citizens who are having any queries regarding the Khajane 2 can contact below.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 080-22288801