Rythu Bandhu Scheme | Rythu Bandhu Status | Check Payment Status of RythuBandhu Telangana | Application Form | treasury.telangana.gov.in | Download Mobile App
- 1 What is Rythu Bandhu Scheme?
- 1.1 Rythu Bandhu Records
- 1.2 Rythu Bandhu Scheme Statistics
- 1.3 Crops Covered Under Rythu Bandhu Status
- 1.4 Eligibility
- 1.5 Required Documents
- 1.6 Banks Participating under Rythu Bandhu Scheme
- 1.7 How to Check Rythu Bandhu Status Online?
- 1.8 How to check the Beneficiary list?
- 1.9 How to download Rythu Bandhu Life Insurance Claim Form?
- 1.10 How to Download Mobile App of Rythu Bandhu?
- 1.11 Helpline Numbers
What is Rythu Bandhu Scheme?
For farmer’s development, the Telangana government introduced a scheme known as Rythu Bandhu Scheme. By this scheme, the government will provide a financial benefit for the farmers. Farmers who want to avail of the plan have to log in to the official website and complete the application process.
Chief Minister Kalvakuntla Chandrashekar Rao started the Rythu Bandhu Scheme. The government will provide monetary benefit for 15 lakh farmers eligible to get Rs 5000 per acre before every agriculture season.
The scheme’s motive is to relieve farmers from the debt burden and prevent them from suffering from the debt trap again.
Rythu Bandhu Records
In the Lockdown time, the Telangana government also discharged Rs 7000 Crore under Rythu Bandhu Scheme for the Kharif Crops and Rs 1200 Crore for harvest advance waiver. Total Rs 8200 Crore on 6th August 2020.
The state government will deposit the yield loan waived directly into the financial balance, as the primary portion credit wavier for a crop of Rs 1200 crore saved in 6.1 Lakh beneficiaries’ records.
Payment Issued by RythuBandhu
According to the Rythu Bandhu scheme, the Telangana government promised Rs 5290 crore released on 22nd June 2020. The amount deposited directly into the bank accounts of 50 lakh farmers in Coronavirus pandemic government’s face sent the amount as promised.
The government sent money to their bank accounts directly by farmers who applied and had passbooks till 16th June 2020. According to the information, nearly 5 lakh farmers didn’t submit their bank account details. If those farmers update their bank account details, the amount gets credited into their accounts directly.
CM announced that all the Telangana state farmers get financial benefit from 28th December 2020 to January 2021 under RythuBandhu Scheme. The government also ordered officials to deposit the amount directly into the farmers’ bank account, for this Telangana government released Rs 7300 crore to implement the scheme. Under this scheme, nearly 58.33 lakh farmers will benefit.
Rythu Bandhu Scheme Statistics
|Total No. of Framers||
Crops Covered Under Rythu Bandhu Status
Types of Crops
|Other crops||54353 acres|
- Telangana State resident farmers are only eligible for the scheme.
- Farmers must have their land.
- Small and marginal farmers are eligible.
- Commercial farmers are not eligible.
- Aadhaar card
- Pan card
- Voter ID card
- BPL certificate
- Caste certificate
- Land ownership papers
- Bank Account details
- Address proof
Banks Participating under Rythu Bandhu Scheme
- Andhra Bank
- State Bank of India
- Corporation Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- Canara Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- IDBI Bank
- AP Grameena Vikas Bank
- Telangana Grameena Bank
How to Check Rythu Bandhu Status Online?
- To know the application status of the scheme, visits the official website.
- On the home page appears; select the “Rythu Bandhu Scheme Rabi details” from the menu bar.
- A new page opens, select the year, type, PPB no. and click on the “submit” option.
How to check the Beneficiary list?
- To check the beneficiary list, visit the official website of RythuBandhu.
- On the home page, click on the “cheque distribution venue details.”
- A new page opens—select district and Mandal.
- The beneficiary list will display on the screen.
How to download Rythu Bandhu Life Insurance Claim Form?
- To download the life insurance claim form of RythuBandhu visits the official website.
- On the home page, click on RythuBandhu.
- A new page appears. Click on the claim form download under the notification section.
- Form downloads, open the form and fill in the required details.
- Check the filled details and submit them to the concerned office.
How to Download Mobile App of Rythu Bandhu?
To download the mobile app of Rythubandhu:
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the mobile download app on the home page.
- After downloading, install the application and register/login to use.
Ground Floor, D-block,
Fathe Maidan, Basheerbagh,
Near Nizam College, Hyderabad
Email ID: email@example.com
Contact Number: 040 2338 3520