Spandana AP or Spandana.ap.gov.in, the grievance redressal program introduced by the government of Andhra Pradesh Here people can approach directly the officials, even sometimes collectors or superintendent of Police on weekly basis and solve their problems. Previously people are forced to go out of the villages and spend time on their issues by visiting the authorities. Now the grievance Redressal done in a specific time frame.
Grievance, the formal complaint issued regarding the service delivery by the government. In this grievance redressal program, the complaint can be raised on any of the government schemes, on any department or any office. Through Spandana AP one cannot file RTI (Right to Information) and it is not considered as a grievance.
Spandana AP is the Integrated Grievance system to register, track and redress the grievance received from the people at CMOs/SECYs/HODs/ District Collectorates/Mandal and District level offices on a common platform where petitioner Aadhaar number linked with proper accountability.
Features of Spandana.ap.gov.in
- Spandana AP an Aadhaar linked to track and avoid duplication.
- ap.gov.in is an integrated platform from CMO/HOD to Mandal level.
- It has comprehensive categories and sub-categories.
- In the Spandana program, the petitioner document scanned and uploaded.
- It has a facility to track or forward the grievance across the departments.
- CMO/HOD/District Level teams dedicated to handling the grievances.
- After the grievance registered an automatic SMS/Mail/Escalation sent for updates.
- There is a call center that dedicatedly redresses the grievance with a 100% quality audit.
- People can also register grievances through phone and online.
- The petition/petitioner’s information on earlier approved history also available.
How to Register Grievance?
To register grievance, there are multiple ways like by visiting the nearest Ward/Grama Sachivalayam or by calling the 24/7 call center-1902 or by visiting a district-level collector office every Monday or by visiting the Spandana.ap.gov.in portal or also by downloading SPANDANA mobile app.
Every Monday is a Grievance Day or Spandana Monday event in the district collector office. So people can visit the Collectorate office on Mondays only for grievance redressal.
Grievance Redressal Procedure of Spandana.ap.gov.in
- After registering the grievance from multiple sources, the petitioner gets a unique number will be generated i.e., YSR# (your Spandana request number).
- Now the grievance handed over to the respective redressal officer.
- The necessary inquiry done by the redressal officer and takes action to redress the grievance.
- People can reopen the grievance if not satisfied with the resolution and will assign the same to higher authorities for grievance redressal.
How to Check the Status of Grievance?
- To check the status of the grievance, use the web link that shared as SMS to the petitioner at grievance registration.
- People can also make a call to 1902, call center.
- Petitioners can also visit the nearest Ward/Grama Sachivalayam.
- And also by downloading the Spandana App on mobile phones.
Online Process to Check the Status
- To check the status online, visit the official website of Spandana.ap.gov.in.
- On the home page click on the check grievance status.
- A new page opens, enter the YSR# number, Captcha code, and click on get details.
- The status displayed on the screen.