The ration Card had issued by the Civil Department of the Punjab Government. A ration card is a very important document; citizens can get essential commodities at subsidized prices through a ration card.
In the country, every state has its ration card. Citizens who do not have ration cards can follow our page as we mention all important information related to online filling of Punjab state smart ration card, list of beneficiaries etc.
- 1 Punjab Ration Card
- 1.0.1 Details about Punjab Smart Ration Card 2022
- 1.0.2 Key Features of Punjab Ration Card
- 1.0.3 Types of Punjab Smart Ration Card
- 1.0.4 Punjab Ration Card List 2022
- 1.0.5 Eligibility Required for Punjab Ration Card
- 1.0.6 Important required documents
- 1.0.7 How to Apply for Punjab Ration Card 2022?
- 1.0.8 How to Check Punjab Ration Card Status 2022?
- 1.0.9 Contact Helpline:
Punjab Ration Card
Through Punjab Smart Ration Card, citizens can get essential commodities like rice, grains, sugar etc., at a very low cost. Additionally, through smart cards, citizens can avail the benefits of different government schemes.
Via our page, we advise the citizen of Punjab state to get Punjab Ration Card. The process is very simple, and people can do it easily.
Details about Punjab Smart Ration Card 2022
The Punjab government has introduced a smart ration card for the resident of Punjab state, and they have taken the initiative to support the poor citizens of the state. The state government had introduced AAY and PHH ration cards.
AAY (Antyodaya Anna Yojana) under the AAY scheme selects the poorest of the BPL households, while under PHH (Preference Households) NFSA, the persons belonging to eligible households had entitled to receive food grains at subsidized prices, i.e. Priority Households (PHH) Targeted Public Distribution System (TPDS).
Through the scheme, the ration card holder can get food grains and many other essential items at a subsidized cost.
A ration card had also used for many other verification identities. A person applying for gas connection, electricity connection, pension etc., will have to show the ration card to get such facilities.
So, ration card has multiple uses in normal life. We suggest everyone use a ration card.
This article has noted the details of the Punjab Smart Ration Card, Eligibility, How to Apply, Beneficiary List and much more. Scroll down the passage and see the easy way to apply for Punjab Smart Ration Card.
Key Features of Punjab Ration Card
- All the Punjab applicants whose name appears on this ration card list can get food items like wheat, sugar, rice, kerosene etc., from the state fair price shop by paying the ration rates.
- The ration Card is a unique identity document issued by the Government of Punjab in collaboration with the Food and Civil Supplies Department.
- You can avail of many schemes and services issued by the central and state governments through ration cards.
- Through the ration card, you can apply for various other proof documents like Voter ID, Driving License etc.
- On the ERCMS Punjab portal, launched in collaboration with the Department of Food and Civil Supplies, Government of Punjab, you can apply for online ration cards at home.
Types of Punjab Smart Ration Card
Punjab State Government issues Smart Ration Card to the citizens of Punjab. The primary eligibility for getting a ration card is a permanent resident of the state of Punjab. The state government issues the following ration card to the individual.
- Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY):
Under the AAY scheme, the poor from BPL families are eligible. Beneficiaries under AAY get 35-40 kg of essential commodities at a very low cost compared to the local market.
- Priority Household (PHH):
Under the PHH scheme, families above BPL can apply. There is also an earnings slab to apply to this scheme. We will notify you as the required number of items are available.
- Above Poverty Line (APL):
APL cards (white colour) were issued to families with income above Rs. 100000.
- Below Poverty Line (BPL):
APL cards (pink colour) had been issued to families with income below 24,200.
Punjab Ration Card List 2022
If you have used a new ration card in Punjab, you can check your name in the card list sitting at home on ERCMS Punjab’s official website. Following are the details of all the steps required for this:-
- First, you must visit the official website of the Aadhaar Enabled Public Distribution System-AePDS, Punjab.
- After this, the website’s main page will open before you.
- You must click the “Month Abstract” button on the left of the website’s homepage.
- After this, a new page will display in front of you.
- Here you have to select your district by selecting the month of allotment of the ration card.
- In the next step, you need to select the inspector name of your area.
- After this, you must select the FPS ID you entered in your Ration Card Application Form.
- Now a list will display in front of you where you can see all the information related to the EPDS Punjab Ration Card.
- Here you can find your name in this list.
- You can click on the “Print” option to download this list.
Eligibility Required for Punjab Ration Card
- The beneficiary should be a native of Punjab state.
- Aadhar card is mandatory for the beneficiary applying for the scheme.
- The leader of the family or the beneficiary should have an account in the bank.
- The beneficiary should have a passport-size photograph of the family and some basic documents revealing their age.
- Beneficiaries applying for the scheme should have only one ration card.
- If there is a ration card in their name, they must surrender it and apply for a new card.
- Applicants must qualify for income slabs under AAY and PHH schemes.
Important required documents
Applicants applying for Smart Ration Card 2022 should submit the document list so that the authority can verify the details provided by the applicant.
So, for the applicant, we have mentioned the document details required for Smart Ration Card 2022.
- Address Proof – Aadhaar Card, Residence Certificate, Water, Electricity or Telephone Bill
- Rent Receipt for the applicant who has left the rent.
- A surrender certificate has to provide on transfer from one town to another.
- If the ration card had surrendered, the previous ration card should be attached to the supporting document.
- Applicants working in Govt/Private organizations should provide residential addresses and the total number of family members.
- For persons working in registered industrial institutions – Certificate of residence and number of members by Institutional Head or Reporting Officer
- For students in the urban area – A certificate of educational qualification and residential address is taken by Institutional Head.
- Two passport-size photographs of the head of the family and one passport-size photo of the family
- The head of the family should provide the PAN card.
How to Apply for Punjab Ration Card 2022?
An applicant who will apply for a ration card must go through the process where we have started registering for the scheme. Applicants can apply for ration through online and offline mediums.
Currently, online is not available. However, the authority will launch it on the official portal very soon. Please see the process to apply for Punjab Smart Ration Card.
Through Online Mode:
- An applicant for ration cards should visit the official portal of the authority.
- Now, please click on Citizen Login on the page.
- If you are not registered, click on the New User link.
- After successful registration, applicants must update their profile by entering basic details about themselves.
- Now, click on the latest application link.
- Services will appear on the screen; click the apply button on the ration card.
- Now, fill out the application form.
- Carry out the important documents mentioned above.
- Now, connect to the saved application and upload the supporting documents.
- Apply and note the receipt number from the page.
- The authority will verify your details and collect them from the nearest affordable store in your area.
Through Offline Mode:
- Applicants should visit APDS Punjab Department officials and ask for Ration Card Application Form.
- Now, please enter your information in the application form, i.e. name, family details, address, source of income etc.
- Now, connect the supporting documents to the application form.
- Then, please complete the form and submit it to the department office after successful completion.
- Please do not forget to receive the receipt number from the counter where you submitted the form.
- A nominal fee has to pay at the counter prescribed by the government for the ration card process.
- The applicant can get the ration from the department within 15-20 working days after submitting the application form.
How to Check Punjab Ration Card Status 2022?
After completing the form, applicants can check their ration card status by following the simple steps below.
- Visit the Punjab Government’s official website.
- The homepage of the official page will display on the screen.
- Guide to the Ration Card Search section on the homepage.
- Now, enter the Aadhaar number and enter the report number.
- Now, click on submit button.
- Applicants can easily check their name and Download/Print Ration Card to avail of subsidized food benefits at nearby ration shops.
Suppose you face problems knowing the Punjab Ration Card List or Beneficiary Status. In that case, you can get help by contacting the helpline number 1800 300 11007.