What is FMB Map?
FMB is a Field Measurement Book Map or Sketch. It is a compilation of sketch data stored in volumes by the Tahasildar office of the Tamil Nadu government. This article provides information on Tamil Nadu FMB Map download, Tamil Nadu Patta Chitta FMB Map, how to get and view FMB map online, etc.
In this FMB, every individual survey number maps preserved at a scale of 1:1000 or 1:2000. Every survey number divided into different sub-divisions number and will have its property owner.
It denotes accurate dimensions of the land. So in every property purchase transaction, the map used to verify the land measurements and boundaries.
What are the Components of FMB?
The below are the different components of the FMB Map.
- G-Line: These are outlines making of the entire FMB sketch. It is an imaginary line that converts the map into various sizes.
- These sizes are of triangles that fix the boundary lines and different points in the map. Sometimes errors occur and cause all the pertinent calculations.
- F-Line: These signify the actual field boundaries in the outer lines of the map. F-line points fixed regarding its offset distance from G-line.
- Subdivision Lines: These lines will specify a small portion of land within the survey number—the subdivision lines defined by ladder except for the graphical representation in FMB Sketch.
- Ladder: It is a field line point defined concerning the offset distance for G-line and sometimes deviates to the left or right side.
- The ladder highlights the deviation of left or right. FMB sketch produced as the outline by converting the ladder into electronic data.
- Extension Lines: Every survey number field forms an important part of the village FMB map. As a result, the other fields surround each sketch. The exact direction where the subject field joins that the neighbouring field is depicted as an extension line of FMB.
- Neighbouring field survey numbers: These are the other surrounding field numbers marked around each FMB sketch and facilitates the conversion of FMB Map’s into D-sketches and so on.
How to View FMB Map Online?
- First, Tamil Nadu’s citizens must visit the Anytime/Anywhere e-Services official website to view FMB Map online.
- Click on the view Patta Chitta FMB Map TSLR Extract on the home page.
- A new page opens.
- Now select the district area as Rural/Urban and click on submit option.
- Again a page opens; now select the Taluk, Village, and View Patta Chitta FMB Map using Patta number/Survey number.
- If the Patta number selected, the applicants must enter the Patta number, enter the authentication value and click on submit option.
- If the survey number selected, the applicants must enter the survey number, sub-division number, select to view Patta Chitta or Map, enter the authentication value and click on submit option.
- Now the Patta Chitta Map will display on the screen. The applicants can download it and take a printout also.
- Citizens can view the map online by following the above process.
How to get FMB Online?
- There is no online procedure in Tamil Nadu currently to get FMB Sketch.
- The applicants can also get the Tamil Nadu FMB Map or sketch at the Tahasildar office.
- The concerned Tahasildar maintains the FMB sketch, and upon the request, the authorised Tahasildar officer will survey the property.
- The request must be in written form and give to the Tahasildar.