Ramoji film city is an integrated film studio in Hyderabad city. The Film City has an area of about 1666 acres. It is the largest film city in the world. The Film City holds the Guinness world record as the most significant film studio globally. The owner of the film studio is Ramoji Rao.
He built the studio in the year 1996. We can describe the film city as a separate city from Hyderabad city. It is also a well-known tourist spot in India.
The Ramoji Film City contains natural and artificial attractions, making tourists feel amazing to visit this place. Every year, around 1.5 million tourists visit this place. There is also an amusement park in the film city.
Film city Ticket:
As you know, most tourist attractions require an entry ticket to visit the place. The film city also has an entry ticket to visit. The visitors have to take the entry ticket to enter the film city.
Here on this page, we provide the entry fee or ticket price details. Check the prices for the entry ticket for the film city here.
Entry Fee for film city:
- The entry fee is Rs.1150/- for people above 12 years of age
- The entry fee is Rs.950/- for people below 12 years.
These ticket prices do not include food charges in the Ramoji film city. There are different ticket prices for the people, including food.
- The entry fee is Rs.2349/- for the people above 12 years with food.
- The entry fee is Rs. 2149/- for the people below 12 years with food.
There is no need to take the ticket for children below three years of age.
Film city timings:
We know that the tourist attractions are open to visitors only during specified times. The timings to visit the ramoji film city is
- Monday: 9:00 am to 8:00 pm
- Tuesday: 9:00 am to 8:00 pm
- Wednesday: 9:00 am to 8:00 pm
- Thursday: 9:00 am to 8:00 pm
- Friday: 9:00 am to 8:00 pm
- Saturday: 9:00 am to 8:00 pm
- Sunday: 9:00 am to 8:00 pm
Film city packages:
Generally, every tourist attraction will have a tourism package to provide different facilities for the people. Like other tourist places, film city also has tour packages. Here you can check the different packages available in the film city.
- Ramoji film city tour: This package provides a vintage bus facility to view the whole film city from 10 am to 5 pm. This package does not include food. Visitors have to take their food with their expenses.
- Ramoji Star Experience: This package provides an Ac Bus facility for viewing the whole film city with food at regular intervals. You can enjoy the food as well as the tour with this package.
- Ramoji Sahas Combo Package: This package gives a better adventure experience in the film city apart from visiting the film city on the vintage bus. This package includes many adventure activities like a High rope course, reverse bungee ejection, cycling etc.
- Ramoji Saha’s package: This package gives a better adventure experience in the film city. This package includes many adventure activities like a High rope course, reverse bungee ejection, cycling etc. This package does not include the tour of the film city.
How to book film city tickets online?
We can see many people searching how to book tickets online to visit the ramoji film city. Many people feel difficult to book tickets online. They may find some fake sites too. Here you can find the detailed procedure for booking tickets for visiting film city through an online medium.
1. Visit the official website of the Ramoji film city.
2. Open the tickets option present in the top menu, and then you can find the packages with price tags on the new page.
3. Click on the buy now option present under the package you want.
4. Fill in all the details in the online registration form and then pay the ticket price.
5. After successful payment, you can download the ticket from the website.
Film City Images:
Most people want to check the images of the tourist attractions to check whether the place is up to their expectations or not. Here we are providing the pictures of the Ramoji Film city for you.