Ramoji film city is an integrated film studio in Hyderabad city. The Film City has an area of about 1666 acres. It is the largest film city in the world. The Film City holds the Guinness world record globally as the most significant film studio. The owner of the film studio is Ramoji Rao. He built the studio in the year 1996.
We can describe the film city as a separate city from Hyderabad city. It is also a well-known tourist spot in India. The Film City contains natural and artificial attractions, making tourists feel amazing to visit this place. Every year, around 1.5 million tourists visit this place. There is also an amusement park in the film city.
- 1 Film City Ticket:
- 1.0.1 Entry Fee for film city:
- 1.0.2 Film city timings:
- 1.0.3 Film city packages:
- 1.0.4 How to book film city tickets online?
- 1.0.5 Tourist Places near Ramoji Film City:
- 1.0.6 Film City Accommodation:
- 1.0.7 Ramoji Film City Address & Phone Number:
- 1.0.8 How to reach Ramoji Film City:
- 1.0.9 FAQs:
Film City Ticket:
As you know, most tourist attractions require an entry ticket to visit the place. The film city also has an entry ticket to see. The visitors have to take an entry ticket to enter the film city.
We provide the entry fee or ticket price details here on this page. Check the prices for the entry ticket for the film city here.
Entry Fee for film city:
- The entry fee is Rs.1150/- for people above 12.
- The entry fee is Rs.950/- for people below 12 years.
These ticket prices do not include food charges in the film city. There are different ticket prices for the people, including food.
- The entry fee is Rs.2349/- for people above 12 years with food.
- The entry fee is Rs. 2149/- for people below 12 years with food.
- There is no need to take the ticket for children below three years of age.
Film city timings:
We know that tourist attractions are open only during specified times. The timings have given below.
|Sunday||9:00 am – 5:30 pm|
|Monday||9:00 am – 5:30 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am – 5:30 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am – 5:30 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am – 5:30 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am – 5:30 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am – 5:30 pm|
Film city packages:
Generally, every tourist attraction will have a package to provide different facilities for the people. Like other tourist places, film city also has tour packages. Here you can check the different packages available in the film city.
- Ramoji film city tour: This package provides a vintage bus facility to view the film city from 10 am to 5 pm. This package does not include food. Visitors have to take their food with their expenses.
- Ramoji Star Experience: This package provides an Ac Bus facility for viewing the whole film city with food at regular intervals. You can enjoy the food as well as the tour with this package.
- Ramoji Sahas Combo Package: This package gives a better adventure experience in the film city apart from visiting the film city on the vintage Bus. This package includes many adventure activities like a High rope course, reverse bungee ejection, cycling etc.
- Ramoji Saha’s package gives a better adventure experience in the film city. This package includes many adventure activities like a High rope course, reverse bungee ejection, cycling etc. This package does not include the tour of the film city.
How to book film city tickets online?
We can see many people searching for how to book tickets online to visit the film city. Many people feel difficult to book tickets online. They may find some fake sites too. Here you can find the detailed procedure for booking tickets for visiting film city online.
- Visit the official website.
- Open the tickets option in the menu, and then you can find pages with price tags on the new page.
- Click the buy now option to present the underage you want. Fill in all the details in the online registration form and then pay the ticket price.
- After successful payment, you can download the ticket from the website.
Film City Images:
Most people want to check the images of the tourist’s actions to see whether the place meets their expectations. Here we are providing the pictures of the Film city for you.
Tourist Places near Ramoji Film City:
- Golconda Fort
- Sri Peddamma Talli Temple
- Lumbini Park
- Shri Jagannath Temple
- Birla Mandir
- B.M. Birla Science Museum
- Salar Jung Museum
- Kasu Brahmanandha Reddy National Park (KBR)
- Nehru Zoological Park
- Karmanghat Hanuman Temple
- NTR Gardens
- ISKCON Hyderabad
- Jalavihar Water Park
- Botanical garden
- Sanghi Temple
- Snow World
Film City Accommodation:
- Sitara Luxury Hotel
- Tara Hotel
- Sahara A/c shared accommodation
- Shantiniketan Economy Accommodation
- Greens Inn Economy Accommodation
- Vasundhara Villa.
Ramoji Film City Address & Phone Number:
- Ramoji Film City, Anaspur Village, Hayathnagar Mandal, Hyderabad, Telangana, 501512, India
- Phone Number: 1800 120 2999
- Email: email@example.com
- Ramoji Fim City: Official Website
How to reach Ramoji Film City:
By Air: Rajiv Gandhi International Airport is there in Hyderabad.
By Road: Tourists from the twin cities can reach by cab or Bus from select boarding points (7.00 am onwards)- Hafeezpet, Lingampally & Balanagar. Call our toll-free no, 1800 120 2999, to reserve your seat.
By Rail: Secunderabad or Nampally Railway Stations are near Ramoji Film City. The buses are – 290 S, 290 U, and 290 AF. The nearest metro station is LB Nagar.
The entry fee for the Ramoji Day Tour Package is Rs. 1350 + Taxes per adult and Rs. 1150+ Taxes per child (from 33″ Ht to 54″ Ht height).
Ramoji Film City is one of Hyderabad’s major tourist attractions.
Two full days are sufficient to go through it.
October to February.
These ticket prices do not include food charges in the Ramoji film city.
The entry ticket for the General sightseeing package is Rs. 1000/- for adults and Rs. 900/- for children.