HPCL is known as Hindusthan Petroleum Corporation Ltd. It is most commonly known as HPCL. An Oil and gas company located in India. one of the largest oil companies in the country. You can Read about HPCL Business Portal in this article.
|Portal Name||HPCL Business Portal|
|Objective||To Provide Business related Opportunities|
|HPCL full form||Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited|
|HPCL Helpline No||1800226550|
HPCL produces large varieties of petroleum and other fuels for the country. The major refineries of the HPCl are located in Mumbai and Visakhapatnam. The company has launched the Sale HPCL Business portal exclusively for its business partners.
The Hindusthan Petroleum Corporation is always responsible for developing the country’s economy and ecology. Hindusthan petroleum corporation performs various operations keeping in mind the sustainability and development of the country by the way it carries out its operations.
- 1 Opportunities At HPCL Business Portal
- 1.1 Important points about HPCL Business Portal:
- 1.2 HPCL Business Portal Login details:
- 1.3 HP Retail Business:
- 1.4 My HPCL Login:
- 1.5 MY HPCL business portal password reset:
- 1.6 Reset HPCL Business Portal Vendor Login Password
- 1.7 Vendor Bill tracking
- 1.8 HPCL Business Portal vendor forgot password
- 1.9 Applicant Login for HPCL Pump Dealership
- 1.10 HPCL Portal LPG Locator Search
- 1.11 How to Download the HPCL Business APP
- 1.12 HPCL Business Portal Contact Info:
- 1.13 FAQs
Opportunities At HPCL Business Portal
- HP Refineries
- HP Retail (Petrol Pumps)
- HP Gas (LPG)
- HP Aviation
- Direct Sales
- HP Projects & Pipelines
- HP SOD (Supplies, Operations and Distributions)
- International Trade
- HP Natural Gas & Renewables
- HP R&D (Research & Development)
Important points about HPCL Business Portal:
The business partner of Hindusthan Petroleum Corporation can access the business portal. This business portal is exclusively for business partners for sales.
The sale partners can access information about the payments, invoices and transactions, account statements and the history of their sales etc., on the HPCL business portal.
The sale partners can also see the updates about the HPCL on the portal in the site updates option. The business portal will give information about the corporation to inform the sales partners.
HPCL Business Portal Login details:
HPCL Business partners want to access the transaction details and other information about HPCL sales. They have to log in to the portal. So, to log in to the HPCL business website, the sales partners need to login to the portal with the below steps:
- Step 1: All the business partners of the HPCL can visit the official website of the HPCL Business portal.
- 2nd Step: When the business portal page opens, the sales partner can enter the login credentials and click the “login” button.
- Enter the details correctly.
- Give the password correctly.
- Be careful that the password is case-sensitive.
- Step 4: After entering the correct details, then click on the submit button
- Step 5: After logging in to the HPCL business portal, the sales partners will access the information they want from the portal.
- After completing the usage of the account, then log out of your account to avoid the wrong usage of the portal.
HP Retail Business:
There is a separate unit for the HP Retail Business in the HPCL portal. This HP Retail Business Unit gives information about some automotive fuels and lubricants.
This HP retail Business portal also gives information about the services available for automobiles and transporters nationwide. HPCL’s main focus is to touch the weaker sections of the country.
The HPCL’s main vision is to provide customers with high-quality products. From the HPCL Business Portal, customers can view the product details for cashless transactions and other cards. The HP Retail Business Unit is also a part of the public distribution system and supplies subsidized kerosene.
Apart from the HP retail Business portal, the portal includes other business units like LPG, aviation etc. The HPCL also supplies ATF for different airlines across the country.
My HPCL Login:
HPCL has a portal for its employees, and the portal is called My HPCL portal. Employees can get all the news and important files from the My HPCL portal.
The employees can sign in to the MY HPCL portal with the steps given below:
- Step 1: Go to the official portal of MY HPCL.
- Step 2: A login button will be to log in to the account on the home page.
- 3rd Step: The employee should have the login details to log in to the portal.
- Step 4: Enter the correct username and password to access the portal.
- Step 5: Now, click the login option to log in to the portal.
MY HPCL business portal password reset:
If the employee forgets the password, they can reset the password and log in to the portal by the following procedure.
- Step 1: Go to the official portal of My HPCL.
- Step 2: After clicking the My HPCL login button, you can find the reset or change password option.
- 3rd Step: Then click the reset password option on the next page to proceed.
- Step 4: Complete the form to prove your identity on the next page.
- Step 5: Now, submit the form and reset your password.
Following the above steps will reset your password successfully.
Reset HPCL Business Portal Vendor Login Password
- Go to the official website.
- Select the “forgot password” option.
- A new page will open; select vendor code > submit button.
- The system will send a code to your registered email ID.
- Use the code and press the “next” button.
- Here enter your new password and confirm.
- Select the change password to save the new changes.
Vendor Bill tracking
- Go to HPCL’s official website.
- Click on the HPCL bill tracking system.
- Here you see a login form; You need to enter an eight-digit Employee number or User ID.
- After that, you need to enter the password.
- Now click on Proceed button.
- Now you can do HPCL vendor bill tracking.
HPCL Business Portal vendor forgot password
Follow the steps to reset the password.
- Go to the official portal of HPCL.
- You must click the Forgot Password.
- A new page will open where you must enter your supplier code and click the submit button.
- A code will now be sent to your registered email id through this portal. You must enter this code into the portal and click the Continue button.
- Now enter the new password that you will enter for your Supplier ID.
- Then click the Change Password button.
Applicant Login for HPCL Pump Dealership
- Go to the Official website of Pump Dealership Chayan.
- On the Homepage, an applicant must click the Applicant Login button.
- A New Page opens. Here you see the Login Form.
- Here you need to enter your User ID, Password and Captcha Code.
- Now you need to click on the Login button.
HPCL Portal LPG Locator Search
- Go to the HPCL LPG Gas Dealer Locator Portal official website
- Here select SBU as LPG.
- After that, you need to select your state.
- Now you need to select your district.
- After that, you need to select the customer.
- Now you need to click the Search button to search HPCL LPG Dealer.
How to Download the HPCL Business APP
- Go to the play store.
- Search for HP BUDDY App.
- Click on download.
HPCL Business Portal Contact Info:
While trying to log in to the HPCL Business Portal, you may face some troubles and errors. To get all the questions answered, you should contact the helpline numbers. The contact information is given below:
- Helpline Number: 1800226550
- support email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please contact on – 40004489
- Email: email@example.com
Two gas connections same address will not be available in this case. So do not opt to have two LPG connections for your house since it is illegal, and you can face serious trouble if someone finds it out.
According to the new rule, customers can now buy only 15 cylinders a year, while the monthly rationing on LPG bottles will be two cylinders monthly.
Thus, multiple LPG connections in a household are now totally forbidden. Holding multiple LPG connections also blocks the release of new connections to other needy families, who otherwise resort to using non-eco-friendly fuels, thus harming the environment.
Submit the filled-in Transfer Form to the distributor and request a transfer based on the residence shifting. The request has to be made to update the address and KYC. The distributor will provide you with an e-copy of Consumer Transfer Advice (e-CTA), generally valid for up to 3 months.