Bhamashah Yojana was launched by the chief minister of Rajasthan state on 15th august 2019 to empower the women of Rajasthan state and benefit from government schemes directly from them. So women of every family have been declared heads under this Bhamashah card yojana 2022. Women can register and check bhamashah card status and also download bhamashah cards.
Every woman gets a Bhamashah card in Rajasthan state under the Rajasthan Bamashah card scheme. So from this article, you can get to know complete information about Bhamashah cards like the application process, documents required, and eligibility through this article.
- 1 Bhamashah Yojana Rajasthan
- 1.0.1 Benefits of Bhamashah Yojana
- 1.0.2 Key Facts of Bhamashah Yojana 2022
- 1.0.3 Bhamashah card yojana 2022
- 1.0.4 How to register Rajasthan state Bhamashah card 2022?
- 1.0.5 How to download the Bhamashah yojana card 2022?
- 1.0.6 How to check the status of the Bhamashah card 2022?
Bhamashah Yojana Rajasthan
It is necessary for women in the Rajasthan state to have a bank account to connect with Aadhaar and Bhamashah. The female person who is head of the family can have a single bank account or open a bank account with her husband’s name or a loved one in her family.
Below the Rajasthan Bhamashah yojana scheme 2022, all money and non-cash (funds) will be directly accessed within the linked bank account of the beneficiary women.
To get money or non-cash benefits from the general public welfare government schemes run by the Rajasthan state, the nomination of the women head of the family should be Bhamashah nomination. Enrollment in a Bhamashah card wouldn’t be accessible without the head of a women’s bank account.
The main objective behind the Bhamashah yojana is to empower Rajasthan state women and get cash and non-cash benefits directly through the Bhamashah card. To make women financially independent in the family and help them overcome their family’s financial problems.
Benefits of Bhamashah Yojana
The following are the benefits of the Bhamashah Yojana:
- Get the cash and non-cash transfer to the women’s bank account directly.
- From this Bhamashah yojana, beneficiary women can directly get more than 50 government schemes.
- Women have been made the head of the family under the Bhamashah card scheme so that it helps to empower women.
- From SMS, women get information regarding every single transaction.
The following are the required documents for the Bhamashah yojana:
- The beneficiary woman must be a resident of Rajasthan state.
- The beneficiary women must have a bank account.
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID
- Ration card or Pen card or BPL card
- Passport size photo
Key Facts of Bhamashah Yojana 2022
the following are the key facts of the Bhamashah yojana scheme 2022:
- Under this Bhamashah yojana scheme, opening bank accounts are connected to many women with banking facilities to get all the benefits directly within their bank accounts.
- The facility of knowing information regarding transactions in the account through SMS is available for women.
- Under Bhamashah Card Yojana 2022, only women can have the proper right to open a bank account within the name of a women’s head.
- A woman within the family needs to create a bank account for Bhamashah Card.
- The facility to withdraw cash from the closest Bhamashah centre is available through this card.
- Through the Bhamashah Yojana scheme 2022, corruption in government schemes can be reduce, and also, the advantages of the schemes are obtainable to all citizens.
Bhamashah card yojana 2022
the following are the benefits of the Bhamashah card yojana 2022:
- A twenty-one-year-old woman and more are declared the whole family’s head within the Rajasthan family.
- All the money benefits provided by the state government authorities are transferred to the bank account of the women’s head of the family.
- Interested beneficiaries of the Rajasthan state who wish to affix the Rajasthan Bhamashah Card scheme 2022 will get their Bhamashah nomination as fast as possible.
- It might get money and non-cash advantages from government schemes run by the state govt. The advantage of over fifty-plus government schemes is directly reaching the beneficiary’s account.
- Through this card, you can also withdraw cash additionally.
How can women enrol in the Bhamashah nomination scheme?
- A woman who is 21 years and above age in Rajasthan state can nominate Bhamashah through the official website of Bhamashah Yojana.
- The women who want to enrol in offline government will conduct two or three-day camps in every gram Panchayat.
How to register Rajasthan state Bhamashah card 2022?
The following is the process to register Rajasthan state Bhamashah card 2022:
- The first applicant needs to visit the official website of Bhamashah by typing http://suraaj.rajasthan.gov.in/ in the search bar of google.
- On the home page, you need to select the Bhamashah Enrollment option.
- Under this registration, you have seven options: Bhamashah Citizen Registration, Bhamashah Citizen Enrollment, Forget Registration Number, Acknowledgement Receipt, Upload Document, Bhamashah Card Status, and Bhamashah Citizen PDF Enroll.
- As you first register in this scheme, you need to click on the Bhamashah citizen registration option.
- Fill out the form by giving details like your name, aadhar number, phone number, and gender.
- Then click on submit option.
- After your successful registration, you need to click on the Bhamashah Citizen Enrollment form option.
- Now you need to enter your registration number.
- Then click on submit option again.
- Then it will display the Bhamashah family nomination registration form in front of you.
- You need to enter your basic information and attach the required documents in this form clearly and correctly.
- Finally, click on the submit option.
- Then you will get the receipt number, so keep it safe for further use.
How to download the Bhamashah yojana card 2022?
The following is the process to download card download 2022:
- To download a Bhamashah card, you must register under the Rajasthan SSO portal.
- First, you need to log into your SSO account.
- Then click on the citizen app link.
- Under this citizen app, click on the e-card option to download the Bhamashah card.
How to check the status of the Bhamashah card 2022?
The following is the process to check the status of the Bhamashah card 2022:
- First, the applicant needs to visit https://bhamashahapp.rajasthan.gov.in/bhamashahmain/getCardStatus.
- Select one of both the family identification numbers or receipt numbers.
- Enter any number of both family identification or receipt.
- Finally, click on the search option to see the card’s status.
If you are still having problems with Bhamashah, you can contact them through email and mobile. The toll-free number is 18001806127.