Bhamashah Yojana was launched by the chief minister of Rajasthan state on 15th august 2019 to empower the women of Rajasthan state and get benefits of government schemes directly from them. So women of every family have been declared as head under this Bhamashah card yojana 2021. Women can register and check bhamashah card status, also download bhamashah card.
Every woman gets a Bhamashah card in Rajasthan state under the scheme of Rajasthan Bamashah card scheme. So from this article, you can get to know complete information about Bhamashah card like the application process, documents required, and eligibility through this article.
- 1 Bhamashah Yojana Rajasthan
- 1.1 Objective
- 1.2 Benefits of Bhamashah Yojana
- 1.3 Required Documents
- 1.4 Key Facts of Bhamashah Yojana 2021
- 1.5 Bhamashah card yojana 2021
- 1.6 How can women enroll in the Bhamashah nomination scheme?
- 1.7 How to register Rajasthan state Bhamashah card 2021?
- 1.8 How to download Bhamashah yojana card 2021?
- 1.9 How to check the status of Bhamashah card 2021?
- 1.10 Contact
Bhamashah Yojana Rajasthan
It is necessary for women in the Rajasthan state to have a bank account to connect with Aadhaar and Bhamashah. The female person who is head of the family can have a single bank account or can open a bank account with her husband’s name or loved one in her family.
Below the Rajasthan Bhamashah yojana scheme 2021, all money and non-cash (funds) will be directly accessed within the linked bank account of the beneficiary women.
To get money or non-cash benefits from the general public welfare government schemes which are run by the Rajasthan state, the nomination of the women head of the family should be Bhamashah nomination. Enrollment in a Bhamashah card wouldn’t be easy without the head of women’s bank account.
The main objective behind the Bhamashah yojana to empower Rajasthan state women and get cash and non-cash benefits directly through the Bhamashah card. To make women financially independent in the family and help them overcome their family’s financial problems.
Benefits of Bhamashah Yojana
The following are the benefits of the Bhamashah Yojana:
- Get the cash and non-cash transfer to women’s bank account directly.
- From this Bhamashah yojana, beneficiary women can get more than 50 government schemes directly.
- Women have been made the head of the family under the Bhamashah card scheme so that it helps to empower women.
- From SMS, women get information regarding every single transaction.
The following are the required documents for the Bhamashah yojana:
- The beneficiary woman must be a resident of Rajasthan state.
- The beneficiary women must have a bank account.
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID
- Ration card or Pen card or BPL card
- Passport size photo
Key Facts of Bhamashah Yojana 2021
the following are the key facts of the Bhamashah yojana scheme 2021:
- Under this Bhamashah yojana scheme, opening bank accounts are connected to many women with banking facilities to get all the benefits directly within their bank accounts.
- The facility of knowing information regarding transactions in the account through SMS is available for women.
- Under Bhamashah Card Yojana 2021, only women can have the proper rights to open a bank account within the name of a women’s head.
- A woman within the family needs to create a bank account for Bhamashah Card.
- The facility to withdraw cash from the closest Bhamashah center is available through this card.
- Through the Bhamashah Yojana scheme 2021, corruption in government schemes can reduce and also, the advantages of the schemes are obtainable to all citizens.
Bhamashah card yojana 2021
the following are the benefits of Bhamashah card yojana 2021:
- Within the Rajasthan family, a twenty-one age woman and more is declared the whole family’s head.
- All the money benefits provided by the state government authorities are transferred to the bank account of the women’s head of the family.
- Interested beneficiaries of the Rajasthan state who wish to affix Rajasthan Bhamashah Card scheme 2021 will get their Bhamashah nomination as fast as possible.
- It might get money, and non-cash advantages from government schemes run by the state govt. Through this, the advantage of over fifty-plus government schemes is directly reaching the beneficiary’s account.
- Through this card, you can also withdraw cash additionally.
How can women enroll in the Bhamashah nomination scheme?
- A woman who is 21 years and above age in Rajasthan state can nominate themselves Bhamashah through the official website of Bhamashah Yojana.
- The women who want to enroll in offline government will conduct two or three days camp in every gram Panchayat.
How to register Rajasthan state Bhamashah card 2021?
The following is the process to register Rajasthan state Bhamashah card 2021:
- The first applicant needs to visit the official website of Bhamashah by typing http://suraaj.rajasthan.gov.in/ in the search bar of google.
- On the home page, you need to select the Bhamashah Enrollment option.
- Under this registration, you have seven types of options like Bhamashah Citizen Registration, Bhamashah Citizen Enrollment, Forget Registration Number, Acknowledgement Receipt, Upload Document, Bhamashah Card Status, Bhamashah Citizen PDF Enroll.
- As you want to first register in this scheme, you need to click on the Bhamashah citizen registration option.
- Fill the form by giving details like your name, aadhar number, phone number, and gender.
- Then click on submit option.
- After your successful registration, you need to click on the Bhamashah Citizen Enrollment form option.
- Now you need to enter your registration number.
- Then click on submit option again.
- Then it will display the Bhamashah family nomination registration form in front of you.
- You need to enter your basic information and need to attach the required documents in this form clearly and correctly.
- Finally, click on the submit option.
- Then you will get the receipt number, so keep it safe for further use.
How to download Bhamashah yojana card 2021?
The following is the process to download card download 2021:
- To download a Bhamashah card, you must be registered under the Rajasthan SSO portal.
- First, you need login into your SSO account.
- Then click on the citizen app link.
- Under this citizen app, click on the e-card option to download the Bhamashah card.
How to check the status of Bhamashah card 2021?
The following is the process to check the status of Bhamashah card 2021:
- First, the applicant needs to visit https://bhamashahapp.rajasthan.gov.in/bhamashahmain/getCardStatus.
- Select one of both the family identification numbers or receipt numbers.
- Enter any number of both family identification or receipt.
- Finally, click on the search option to see the status of the card.
If you are still having problems with Bhamashah, you can contact them through email and mobile number. The toll-free number is 18001806127.