- 1 About RAJSSP
- 2 Eligibility for RAJSSP Scheme
- 3 Documents Required for Rajasthan Social Security Pension Scheme
- 4 Check Eligibility of RAJSSP Scheme
- 5 Application for Rajasthan Samajik Suraksha Pension Yojana
- 6 Check Status of Samajik Suraksha Pension Yojana Scheme(RAJ SSP) Application
- 7 How to File Complaint on RAJSSP Scheme
RAJSSP, Rajasthan Government introduced the Social Security Pension Scheme OR Samajik Suraksha Pension Yojana(RAJ SSP), which provides financial assistance to the widows, divorced, disabled, poor elderly, older men, and women every month to live.
The Rajasthan government wants to provide benefits for the needy by this scheme, including all the castes and classes.
Under Rajasthan Social Security Pension Scheme(RAJSSP) 2020, the government gives three types of pensions as Chief Minister Vriddhajan Samman Pension Scheme, Ekal Nari Samman Pension Scheme, and Chief Minister Special Qualified Person Honor Pension Scheme.
The Financial benefits under Rajasthan Samajik Suraksha Pension Yojana will be transferred directly to the beneficiaries’ bank account.
Samajik Suraksha Pension Yojana is to address all the problems of poor and needy men and women.
Eligibility for RAJSSP Scheme
Chief Minister Old Age Samman Pension Scheme
The women of 55 years and above, men of age 58 years and above (Men and Women under 75 years), will get the pension of Rs 750/- per month by the government of Rajasthan.
Men and women above 75 years will get a pension of Rs 1000/- per month as financial assistance.
Chief Minister Ekal Nari Samman Pension Yojana
The Rajasthan government is providing the pension for the poor widows, divorced, and abandoned women. For the age of the women from 18 years to 55 years Rs 500/- per month, Rs 750/- per month to the women from 55 years to 60 years, more than 60 years up to 75 years Rs 1000/- per month given and for the women more than 75 years Rs 1500/- per month pension as a monitory benefit.
Chief Minister of Special Qualified Persons Pension Scheme
Under RAJSSP, the government will provide a pension for 40% and more disability like natural slowing – less than 3 feet 6 inches, suffering from Hijradan, etc.
Pension of Rs 750/- given to the disabled women of age below 55 years, for men with below 58 years Rs 1000/- provided, Rs 1250/- presented for the women above 55 years and men with more than 58 years, and the women and men with 75 years Rs 1500/- given.
Rajasthan Government Sponsored Pension Schemes
|Rajasthan Old Age Pension Scheme||Women with 55 years and older people with more than 58 years||Rs 48000/- and below|
|Rajasthan Single Women Pension Scheme||Widow of age 18 years and who is not married again||Rs 48000/- and below|
|Rajasthan Disability Pension Scheme||People with more than 40% disability and without any financial assistance from the government||Rs 60000/- and below|
Documents Required for Rajasthan Social Security Pension Scheme
- Aadhaar card
- Address proof
- Bank Account
- Passport size photo
- Mobile number
Check Eligibility of RAJSSP Scheme
Applicants who want to apply for RAJSSP need to check their eligibility by two methods through Rajasthan Bhamashah ID and the portal.
TNSAND Sand Booking | Registration & Check Status, Vehicle Registration & Lorry Owner Registration and Mobile App
Check through Rajasthan Bhamashah ID
- Visit the official website.
- On the home page, click on the “Eligibility Criteria” and check the eligibility required to apply.
- After that, click on the “Reports” option on the home page.
- A new page opens. Click on the “Check pensioner eligibility by Bhamashah” option.
- Now a page appears, provide the Bhamashah Family ID and Captcha code and click on the “Check.”
- The result will be on your screen.
Check through RAJSSP Portal
- Visit the official portal.
- On the home page, click on the “Reports” option.
- A new page appears. Click on the “check pensioners eligibility by criteria” option.
- A form opens, fills in the required information, and clicks on the “check” option.
- Now the result will be on the screen.
Application for Rajasthan Samajik Suraksha Pension Yojana
People who are elderly, widows, divorced, etc., women and men can apply for the RAJSSP scheme through an online portal and by visiting the nearest E Mitra or Public SSO Center.
Online Application Process
- People who want to apply must visit the official website.
- On the home page, click on the “Application Form” option.
- The application form opens, fill in the necessary details correctly, and click on the “submit” option.
- Now the application form is submitted.
Offline Application Process
- Applicants who want to apply offline have to visit the nearest Sub Divisional Officer OR Block Development Officer.
- Download the application form. Click Here.
- Fill the form with the correct information.
- After filling the form, please submit it to Tehsildar or Naib Tehsildar with the documents required.
- The Disposal Authority now verifies the application form.
- If the application is processed, the applicants receive the pension directly to their bank account.
Check Status of Samajik Suraksha Pension Yojana Scheme(RAJ SSP) Application
- Visit the official portal of RAJ SSP.
- On the home page, click on the “reports” option.
- A new page opens, click on the “pensioner online status” option.
- Now fill in the application number and Captcha code and click on the “check status” option.
- The status of the pensioner application will display on the screen.
How to File Complaint on RAJSSP Scheme
- First, visit the Scheme website.
- On the home page, click on the “reports” option.
- A new page opens. Click on the “pensioner complaint” option.
- Enter the Application Number, Name, and Captcha code and click on the “save” option.
- Now the complaint is registered and resolved as soon as possible.
Helpline Numbers of RAJSSP
For any further details and for contacting the officials regarding the RAJ SSP scheme, contact below.
Help Desk Phone No: 0141-5111007, 5111010, 2740637
Help Desk Email-Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Pensioner Yearly Verification: email@example.com