E Dharti | E Dharti Rajasthan | Apna Khata Rajasthan | Online Jamabandi Copy & Khasra Map | GEO Map Girdhavari Report | Imitation Bhulekh | E Dharti Owner wise Tehsil | E Dharti Portal
- 1 What is E Dharti Rajasthan?
- 1.1 Purpose of Apna Khata Rajasthan
- 1.2 Benefits of E Dharti Rajasthan
- 1.3 How to check Jamabandi copy online?
- 1.4 Login Process of E-Mitra
- 1.5 Apply Online for Nomination in E Dharti Rajasthan
- 1.6 Download Land Map/Khasra Map
What is E Dharti Rajasthan?
India’s government is in the process of digitization and developing very fast. With this digitization process, people are getting all the services and documents online. So Rajasthan government also initiated Apna Khata Rajasthan for the people of the state. With this portal, people can know the details and documents related to their lands. People can find the name/person on the measles number or owner of the land.
Citizens of Rajasthan now can sit at their homes to know land-related information, and no need to visit the government offices for that. In this E Dharti portal, people can check the Jamabandi of farming, Khasra number, and the land map.
My account Rajasthan portal is also known as the E Dharti portal. It maintains transparency in the government system and saves time. Banks will also provide loans on my account Rajasthan documents for the people.
Purpose of Apna Khata Rajasthan
- Apna Khata Rajasthan’s main objective is to easily provide all the related information of the land to the state’s citizens.
- Persons now do not need to go around the family regarding land information and avoid facing problems.
- With this E Dharti portal from the Rajasthan government, the citizens will have great benefits, and they will get details of their land via the internet from anywhere in the world.
Benefits of E Dharti Rajasthan
- With this E Dharti portal’s help, every person can know their land’s Khasra number and Jamabandi number.
- Citizens no need to visit Patwarkhana for copying accounts.
- People can save time by copying Rajasthan’s account online.
- By just putting their account number, people can know all the details of land like Khasra map, Khatouni, Girdhavari report and Jamabandi copy y sitting at home.
- People from any corner of the state can avail of these benefits from E Dharti Rajasthan.
How to check Jamabandi copy online?
- People who want to see their account Jamabandi copy online must visit the E Dharti portal’s official website.
- On the home page, select the district so that district’s map opens.
- Now select the tehsil and also choose the village.
- A form opens. Fill the form with the required details like name, address, etc.
- Select the option of issuing a copy by selecting Jamabandi, Khasra number, or by the name of USN.
- Now the Jamabandi copy online will appear on the screen.
Login Process of E-Mitra
- First, login into E-Mitra People must visit the official website of the E Dharti portal.
- On the home, click on E-Mitra login.
- A new page opens, enter the username, password, and verification code.
- Click on the login option and enter the website.
Apply Online for Nomination in E Dharti Rajasthan
- People who want to apply online for nominations must visit the official website of the E Dharti portal.
- On the home page, click on apply for nomination.
- An application form for nomination opens where the applicant must fill the form with the necessary details like name, father name, mobile number, email ID, address.
- Select the district, village, and click on the submit option.
- The application for nomination is now successful.
Download Land Map/Khasra Map
- To download the land map/Khasra map visit the official website of Geo Map.
- Fill in the required details like district, tehsil, RI, Halkas, Village, and sheet on the home page.
- Click on the measles number on the map, now the Khasra map is shown on the screen.
- Now, we can download the Khasra map, take a printout, and save it as a PDF file.