E Dharti | E Dharti Rajasthan | Apna Khata Rajasthan | Online Jamabandi Copy & Khasra Map | GEO Map Girdhavari Report | Imitation Bhulekh | E Dharti Owner wise Tehsil | E Dharti Portal
What is E Dharti Rajasthan?
India’s government is in the process of digitization and developing very fast. With this digitization process, people are getting all the services and documents online. So Rajasthan government also initiated Apna Khata Rajasthan for the people of the state. With this portal, people can know the details and documents related to their lands. People can found the name/person on the measles number or owner of the land.
Citizens of Rajasthan now can sit at their home to know land-related information and no need to visit the government offices for that. In this E Dharti portal, people can check the Jamabandi of farming, Khasra number, and map of the land. My account Rajasthan portal is also known as E Dharti portal, it is maintaining transparency in the government system and saves time. Banks will also provide loans on my account Rajasthan documents for the people.
Purpose of Apna Khata Rajasthan
- The main objective of Apna Khata Rajasthan to provide all the related information of the land easily to the citizens of the state.
- Persons now no need to go around the family regarding the information of land and avoid facing problems in this regard.
- With this E Dharti portal from the Rajasthan government, the citizens will have great benefits and they will get details of their land via the internet from anywhere in the world.
Benefits of E Dharti Rajasthan
- With the help of this E Dharti portal, every person can know the Khasra number and Jamabandi number of their land.
- Citizens no need to visit Patwarkhana for copying account.
- People can save time by copying Rajasthan’s account online.
- By just putting their account number people can know all the details of land like Khasra map, Khatouni, Girdhavari report and Jamabandi copy y sitting at home.
- People from any corner of the state can avail of these benefits from E Dharti Rajasthan.
How to check Jamabandi copy online?
- People who want to see their account Jamabandi copy online must visit the official website of the E Dharti portal.
- On the home page select the district so that district’s map opens.
- Now select the tehsil and also choose the village.
- A form opens, fill the form with the required details like name, address, etc.
- Select the option of issue a copy by selecting Jamabandi, Khasra number, or by the name of USN.
- Now the Jamabandi copy online will appear on the screen.
Login Process of E-Mitra
- First, login into E-Mitra, people must visit the official website of the E Dharti portal.
- On the home click on E-Mitra login.
- A new page opens, enter the username, password, and verification code.
- Click on the login option and enter into the website.
Apply Online for Nomination in E Dharti Rajasthan
- People who want to apply online for nomination must visit the official website of the E Dharti portal.
- On the home page click on apply for nomination.
- An application form for nomination opens where the applicant must fill the form with the necessary details like name, father name, mobile number, email ID, address.
- Select the district, village, and click on the submit option.
- The application for nomination is now successful.
Download Land Map/Khasra Map
- To download the land map/Khasra map visit the official website of Geo Map.
- Fill in the required details like district, tehsil, RI, Halkas, Village, and sheet on the home page.
- Click on the measles number on the map, now the Khasra map is shown on the screen.
- Now from here, we can download the Khasra map and also can take a print out and save it as a PDF file.