RD Calculator Online
RD Calculator determines the amount of money you will receive once your RD matures. The interest earned at the time of an RD's maturity can calculate using the Recurring Deposit(RD) online Calculator.
What is RD (Recurring Deposit)?
A Recurring Deposit, commonly known as RD, is a unique term deposit that Indian Banks offer. It is an investment tool that allows people to make regular deposits and earn excellent returns. Due to the standard deposit factor and an interest component, it often provides flexibility and ease of investment to users/individuals.
An RD account holder can invest a fixed monthly amount while earning decent interest. RDs are an ideal saving-cum-investment instrument.
How can an RD calculator help you?
An RD (Recurring Deposit) deposit calculator eliminates the hassle of manually computing its returns and lets investors know how much their deposits will accrue after the period..
- The Calculator lets investors plan their future finances more clearly by showing how much their investment will accrue.
- It's simple to use and saves investors much time, which they can use better.
- The accuracy of these calculators is unquestionable. For prudent financial planning, accurate estimates are critical.
RD maturity amount formula:
You have to enter three variables RD Calculator. An RD calculator assigns these variables to a formula to determine the exact maturity amount.
RD maturity formula
A = P*(1+R/N)^(Nt)
P:RD Instalment for every month
N:Compounding Frequency (number of quarters)
R:recurring interest rate in decimals (divide the interest rate by 100)
It is the standard formula to calculate the RD maturity amount, regardless of the invested sum or Tenure. All you have to do includes placing the variables.
A person starts an RD account for an investment of Rs 5,000 per month for a Tenure of one year (four quarters). The interest rate accrued on this account is 8%.
A = P*(1+R/N)^(Nt)
= 5000*(1+.0825/4)^(4*12/12) = Rs 5425.44
= 5000*(1+.0825/4)^(4*11/12) = Rs 5388.64
= 5000*(1+.0825/4)^(4*1/12) = Rs 5034.14
By taking the sum of the series, the total maturity value,
A = Rs 62,730.85
Solving this equation manual is a difficult task. In contrast, an RD calculator will provide you with the exact number in seconds.
The maturity value of the depositor's RD investment is Rs 62,730.85
How to use the RD calculator online?
The RD calculator is available online for free. Follow the steps to calculate the maturity amount.
- Give the monthly amount you would be putting in the Recurring Deposit (RD)
- Please enter the number of years & expected rate of return.
The total investment worth at the end of the Tenure will express within seconds.
Advantages of using RD maturity calculator
- It is a time-saving tool. It performs the calculations within seconds.
- It shows accurate results. There is no chance of mistakes or dubiety if you input every variable correctly.
- It is an online calculator for free to use as often as a depositor wishes. You can input one or more variables in as many variations as possible.
How is RD calculated?
The formula used is A = P*(1+R/N)^(Nt), where 'A' represents the final amount procured, 'P' represents the principal, 'r' means the annual interest rate, 'n' represents the number of times that interest has compounded, 't' represents the Tenure.
What are the minimum and maximum Tenure specified for RD?
The Minimum Tenure is 3 months (and multiples of 3 months after that) up to a maximum is ten years.
How to use the RD calculator?
The Recurring Deposit Calculator is an online tool to calculate the interest earned on savings in an RD account. Key in the amount you wish to save every month in your RD account; choose the Tenure of your savings and the period for which you want to invest. Once you've entered the information, click the 'Calculate' button. You will be able to see the interest you will earn upon maturity.
What is the minimum amount that can deposit into an RD account?
The minimum amount is Rs 500.
What is a Recurring Deposit (RD) Calculator?
The RD Calculator calculates the interest earned during a Recurring Deposit (RD) maturity
How does one use the RD Calculator?
- Please select the deposit type, i.e., Older People or Normal Recurring Deposit.
- Provide the monthly amount you would like to invest.
- Choose the Tenure of your Recurring Deposit
- You can vary the amount and Tenure at your convenience
- You can see the calculated amount after you fill in all the details.