The Covid-19 lockdown has created severe difficulty in teaching children, and Sri Chaitanya has a brilliant answer. Students can participate in online classes through an e-learning platform anywhere at any time. They can see the online courses again at any time to review. In a nutshell, the E Praghna portal offers various services for online education and competitive exam preparation.
This program is to encourage the students to learn at their own pace. We give detailed information about E-Praghna login and other portal facilities on this page. So, read this page thoroughly to get more information.
About E Praghna Portal:
The Sri Chaitanya E-Praghna portal has some objectives. They are as follows.
- To integrate the competitive syllabus and academics to help students prepare for the entrance exams.
- Teach the students how to crack the entrances easily to get into the best institutes in the country.
- For this purpose, they allocate the best faculty to the students.
Facilities Provided to the Students:
The following are the facilities available for the students.
- Secure hostels provide a safe environment for students.
- Libraries are well-established because they give the students all the necessary study materials.
- Periodicals and journals are in libraries and numerous foundation programs for students to prosper to get further knowledge.
Services of E Praghna portal:
The following are the different services available on the E-Praghna portal for students.
- They will conduct online mock tests through the portal.
- Competitive exams, such as NEET, JEE, and IAS, focus on the tests.
- They give the course schedule at the start of each session.
- This Praghna is the platform for critical stakeholders such as students, experts, faculty, and parents.
- Students can use analytics to examine and evaluate their exam module results.
- For students, analytics serves as a yardstick. A self-evaluation tool allows them to assess their readiness to achieve their objectives.
- Even on vacations or during the lockdown, the online classes are active.
- E-Praghna allows students to practice hundreds of questions as part of the curriculum.
- Students receive expert help and evaluate the answer with detailed solutions at no additional cost.
E-Praghna Student Login:
After enrolling details like admission number, user ID, or mobile number, E-Praghna provides a platform for students to take online lessons.
- Visit the official website of the e Praghna.
- On the home page, you can see the sign-in page.
- To sign in to the E-Praghna Student Login portal, you must enter the admission number or mobile number and password.
- Select the sign-in option from the drop-down.
- If you have not yet registered on the portal, click the sign-up link.
- Enter the mobile number to sign-up.
- Enter the OTP to verify your mobile number.
- You are successfully registered yourself on the Praghna portal.
- You can sign in to the portal and then use the portal’s features.
The above steps are for the E- Praghna Login.
Online requirements for E Praghna Portal:
Sri Chaitanya has put e-Praghna on secure cloud infrastructure to work at its best at all times. Part tests, unit tests, practice tests, grand tests, and other tests.
The examination panel conducts the tests. It can target students in junior and senior colleges who are preparing for long and short-term goals. IIT/Engineering and Medical Streams preparations are possible.
Online technology with 4G bandwidth is ideal for an uninterrupted Internet connection. The devices must be a Windows or Mac-based desktop or laptop with a minimum bandwidth of 4 to 6 Mbps. So, the students must prepare all the requirements for using the E-Praghna portal.
This Infinity Learn exam is an online scholarship test for the students to get a 100% scholarship for the courses offered.
The merit students can get a 100% scholarship for the preparation courses. Any of you can take the test. The following are the steps for taking the test. So, follow the below steps to take the exam.
- Visit the official website of E Praghna.
- On the home page, you can see the Sign-in form.
- Under the sign-in form, there is a link for taking the test.
- Click on the link. It will take you to the new page.
- You can schedule the test according to your availability on the exam dates.
- Then take the test on time.