Devaraj Arasu Scholarship started in 2015-16 to promote higher studies for learners who came from Backward Classes and scored more than 90% in the SSLC exam PUC, Graduation, Post Graduation. Candidates will get Rs. 25000/- annually reward to continue their education.
|Scholarship Name||Devaraj Arasu Scholarship|
|Beneficiaries||Students of Karnataka State|
|Objective||To provide financial support|
- 1 Devaraj Arasu Scholarship 2023 eligibility:
- 1.0.1 Required Documents For applying for Scholarship:
- 1.0.2 Devaraj Arasu Scholarship Application Process:
- 1.0.3 To Know the Application Number:
- 1.0.4 Check the Application Status of the Devaraj Arasu Scholarship:
- 1.0.5 Official Login:
- 1.0.6 Devaraj Arasu Scholarship 2023 last date:
- 1.0.7 Contact Details:
- 1.0.8 Conclusion
- 1.0.9 FAQs
Scholarship Reward Amount:
Candidates selected for Devaraj Asaru Scholarships will get rewards based on the information given below:
|Course||Reward or Amount|
|Professional Master’s Degree||Rs.25000/-|
Courses covered under the scheme
- II PUC
- Professional PG
Devaraj Arasu Scholarship 2023 eligibility:
|Course||No. of Students / Scholarships|
|Professional Master’s Degree||500|
- Applicants must be Permanent residents of Karnataka state.
- Applicants should fall under the category list of Backward Classes released by the Karnataka government.
- Applicants should pursue education from lawful universities/subordinates/government.
- This facility is provided only once to a student regarding the same courses.
- The annual income should be less than 2.5 lakhs from all sources.
Required Documents For applying for Scholarship:
- Valid SSLC /PUC copy
- Adhaar Card of the student
- Bank account recipient
- A person with a disability certificate (Only for PH Candidates)
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Mandate form(A bank mandate is a document that lets a bank know who can access an account)
Devaraj Arasu Scholarship Application Process:
Application procedure to apply for the Scholarship:
- First of all, visit the website for the Scholarship.
- The home page will display on your screen.
- Click on the Registration link.
- It will display the registration form.
- Fill in the required details.
- Upload the required scanned documents.
- Verify the registration form.
- Finally, submit your application form.
To Know the Application Number:
- Go to the website for the scholarship program.
- The homepage will open on the screen.
- Please Select the ‘know your application number’ option.
- Click on the scholarship acknowledgement number.
- You will find a new form.
- Enter all details in the form, like an academic year, a passing year, etc.
- Click on the Get Scholarship details button.
Check the Application Status of the Devaraj Arasu Scholarship:
- Go to the Department of backward classes welfare website.
- On the homepage, click on the Scholarship Application Status option.
- A new page of the “ePASS portal” will open.
- Enter all required details in the form like SSLC Registration Number, Date of Birth, etc.
- Click on the Get Status option.
- Open the Website.
- The new homepage will open on the screen.
- Select the Official Login option from the homepage.
- Enter the username and password.
- Click on the Login option.
Devaraj Arasu Scholarship 2023 last date:
The Government of Karnataka has started this scheme. Devaraja Arasu Scheme’s last application date is 30 April 2023. You can easily apply for this scheme online mode.
- Address: Commissioner, Backward Classes Welfare Department No.16D 3rd Floor Devaraja Arasu Bhavan Millers, Tank Bed Area, Vasantha Nagar, Bangalore – 560052
- Phone numbers: 8050370006, 8050770005, 8050770004
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: Scholarship scheme
Devraj Arasu scholarship scheme has been launched for the students of Karnataka who, due to their weak financial condition, cannot pursue higher studies. It will encourage students to pursue higher education without taking the financial burden. This scheme allows many students to continue their studies, improving the state’s employment rate.
The Department of Backward Classes Welfare grants the Devaraj Arasu scholarship, Government of Karnataka, to the extraordinary scoring students of SSLC/Secondary PUC classes who belong to backward classes.
State Government of Karnataka.
To provide social security provisions to the students belonging to the EBC categories so that they can pursue their studies without suffering from financial problems.
The student must have passed his/her SSLC from the government school.
Karnataka Devaraj Arasu Scholarship 2023.