Do you want to apply for a New Ration shop dealership in West Bengal 2023, then you can get its details in this article. This article provides information about its application, eligibility, check status, Documents required etc.
New Ration shop dealership overview:
Recently West Bengal government dropped the vacancies in the dealership category. Mamatha Banerjee launched this scheme under the New Ration card dealership in West Bengal. Every Bengal resident can apply for this, but there are requirements for this position.
|Scheme name||Ration Shop (FPS)|
|Appointing agency||Ministry of Food for respective state government|
|Website||State government website|
|The starting date||It has Already Started|
How to apply for a New Ration shop dealership?
People interested in applying for this program can follow this method. That is,
- Visit the official website https://food.wb.gov.in.
- After visiting the website, you can see the e-citizen option on the homepage. Select it.
- Scroll down to select ‘West Bengal New Ration Shop dealership application form’.
- You can download the form. Download it and print out the form.
- Now enter all the details in the form correctly.
- Attach asked documents and check your eligibility before applying.
- Now, submit the form to the Sub-divisional officer of Food & Supplies.
Here are some required documents before applying to the New ration Shop Dealership.
- Challan showing fee paid.
- Aadhar card/passport/PAN card or any identity card.
- Residential proof.
- Marksheet of highest level education.
- Financial solvency proof.
- A layout of the warehouse.
- Medical certificate.
- Birth certificate or X admit card.
- Income tax return for three years.
- Audit report for the last three years.
The eligibility criteria for New Ration Shop Dealership application are:
- The applicant for this scheme must be a resident of West Bengal.
- Should have space for loading and unloading the ration supplies.
- They must be fluent in Bengali.
- The applicant must have a warehouse to store the ration supplies.
- Must have computer-using skills to store the information.
- Age between 18 to 60.
For applying for a New ration shop dealership, the application fee is Rs.1000/-.They have to apply fees to the Sub-divisional controller of food and supplies.
After applying, the processing time varies from place to place. In some areas, it may take less time than in other places to process the New ration shop dealership application. The average processing time is one month after application.
Department of food and supplies, Khadya bhavan, 11A, Mirza Ghalib Street, Kolkata- 700087.
Phone number: 1800-345-5505
Email: [email protected]
Frequently asked questions ( FAQs):
It is valid for up to 5 years.
The average income is Rs.25,471/-.
There are more than 20,000 dealers in West Bengal.
Food and Supplies departments of West Bengal issued ration cards.