This entire article will give you all the details regarding Mother Dairy Franchise. Every detail, like the application process, eligibility, documents required, benefits, etc., is explained in this article. You can follow the steps for applying.
Mother Dairy Franchise Overview:
We humans consume dairy products daily. Those include products like milk, curd, ghee, cheese, etc. Most business people are interested in setting up their business on dairy products. Mother Dairy Franchise is a well-known and reputed brand in its products.
This Franchise started in 1974 and is famous for its dairy products like milk, curd, cheese, paneer, etc. It secured the second position in the FMCG sector as the best company and 39th in the ‘Top 100 best companies to work for’ in 2015. This brand started with dairy products and grew its business in ventures and vegetables.
How to apply for Mother Dairy Franchise?
You can apply for the Franchise online by following the steps.
- Visit the official website, i.e., and learn more about the business before applying.
- To fill out the application, click on the ‘Contact us’ icon. You will get the application form.
- Fill in all the details, check your eligibility and upload all the documents.
- A representative will call you after submission. They will continue the business if you are eligible.
Some requirements exist to apply for the Mother Dairy Franchise and continue her business. They are,
- The applicant must have around 500 sq. ft of area and should be a ground floor of a residential area.
- Must have at least 1 or 2 staff.
- The staff should be well-trained with business knowledge and also about the brand.
Here is a list of benefits that an applicant can get.
- This Franchise is a popular and reputed brand that makes huge profits.
- They offer a wide range of products like milk, curd, paneer, yogurt, lassi, cheese, etc.
- The investment cost is much lower than the other franchises.
- They support their members in setting up their businesses and also help with their businesses in many ways.
- It is for every location.
Investment, Profit, and ROI.
The Investment is different for different locations on Mother Dairy Franchise. It depends on the product prices and many other factors. The average Investment is 5 to 10 Lakhs. The franchise fee is Rs.50000. The main advantage is no monthly royalty fee.
The minimum profit a franchise member can get is up to 30%. Return on Investment is possible within 1.5 to 2 years which is high compared to others.
Address: A-3, Sector-1, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, 201301.
Landline number: 91-120-201301/4399501.
Fax number: 91-120-439950.
Frequently asked questions ( FAQs):
For dealerships, Investment is between 5 to 10 lakhs. The franchise fee is Rs.50,000/-.
Yes, it is quite successful in the industry.
Many dairy products, like butter, ghee, cheese, paneer, milk, etc., are profitable.
You can apply online to get the Mother dairy franchise if you meet all the requirements.