Do you want to apply for Rupashree Prakalpa 2022 online? Are you looking for how to apply online? Then, this article will show you the application process, including benefits, requirements etc.
Rupashree Prakalpa Overview:
West Bengal State launched the Rupashree Prakalpa scheme to help girls for their marriages who are economically weak. Many families struggle with their daughter’s marriage. Considering this, the CM of West Bengal, Mamatha Banerjee, started this program on April 1st 2018.
This scheme helps the girls through financial assistance by giving Rs.25000/-. West Bengal allocated Rs. 1500 crores to this scheme. From this scheme, they aim to help nearly 6 lakh girls from economically weak. The applicant must meet the eligibility criteria to apply for this scheme.
How to apply for Rupashree Prakalpa?
Follow the following steps or methods to apply for the Rupashree scheme.
- Visit the nearest Gram Panchayat, Municipal office, Block Development officers (or) SDO.
- Ask for the application form, or you can also download the application form online from the website.
- Now, fill in all the details and attach the required documents.
- After filling out the form, submit the application form.
- The Government will deposit the sanctioned amount to your bank account five days before the marriage date.
|Scheme name||Rupashree Scheme|
|Launched by||CM Mamata Benarjee, West Bengal|
|Implemented on||April 1st, 2018|
|Objective||To give financial assistance to economically weak girls for their marriage|
|Beneficiaries||Girls above 18 years old|
|Amount given||Rs. 25,000/-|
|Apply before||20 days before the girl’s marriage|
|The applicant gets the amount by||Five days before marriage that|
The girl applying for the Rupashree Prakalpa scheme must meet their requirements. They are,
- The applicant must be above 18 years old.
- The girl must be unmarried before applying.
- It must be the girl’s first marriage.
- Groom must be above 21 years old.
- Must be a resident of West Bengal.
- The groom’s annual income must be at most Rs.1.5 lakhs.
- The bride must have a minimum educational qualification.
Documents required for applying Rupashree Prakalpa Scheme:
Before applying to the Rupashree Prakalpa Scheme, the girl should have all the below documents.
- Date of Birth certificate
- Groom’s details
- Proof of Residence
- Proof of proposed marriage
- Voter ID, Aadhar card and PAN card
- Passport-size photo of bride and groom
- Bank account details.
How to check the status online?
After applying for the Rupashree Prakalpa scheme, you can check your status online. Follow the below steps,
- Visit the official scheme website, i.e., www.wbrupashree.gov.in.
- Now select the tack application option.
- After selecting, enter your application ID and year.
- Click on submit option.
- Your status and IFMS status will display on the screen.
Suppose you have any doubts or issues regarding the scheme Rupashree Prakalpa. In that case, you can check the details by calling the helpline or emailing them.
Address: 4th floor, Office of District Magistrate &Collector, Barasat, North 24 Parganas, Kolkata – 700124
Contact details: 33-258-6348/8697981616
Frequently asked questions ( FAQs):
Visit the official website www.wprupashree.com and download the application form.
April 1st, 2018.
They give Rs. 25000/-.
West Bengal CM, Mamatha benarjee.