IPO refers to Initial Public Offering. IPO means sharing the private corporation shares with the public in a new stock issuance. It is used to raise capital from the public. BSE stands for Bombay Stock Exchange. Here is the Process to check IPO Allotment Status Online.
IPO Allotment Status:
You can check the IPO Allotment status online. To check whether the investor got the company’s share by purchasing the IPO or the status of the IPO.
Steps for checking the IPO allotment status:
- Enter the google chrome browser.
- Search in Google for IPO allotment status, and you can find many links.
- Click on the fintech link to redirect to the original status-checking portal.
- You can find the two options on the home page: recent IPO and show all IPO.
- Select the IPO from the drop-down list and select the type of search based on which criteria you want to search.
- Select the application type.
- Enter the application in the box given
- Now enter the captcha provided there and submit the request
From the above step-by-step Process, you can check the IPO allotment status.
BSE IPO allotment status:
BSE provides a facility to check their application or issue status online in their official portal. Investors can check the status of the issue application on the BSE website.
Steps for checking the allotment status on the BSE website:
- Search for BSE IPO allotment status in the Google search bar.
- Click on the first page, which appears on the web page.
- On the home page of bseindia.com, you can find the menu option.
- From the menu, select the investor services, and from the given list, again select the status of issue submission.
- It will be redirected to another web page, and then you can find the check status link in the right corner.
- Click on the link, and then a form with the necessary details is displayed on the screen.
- Select the issue type from the given options and then select the name.
- Now, enter the application number and pan number in the box provided.
- The user must verify that you are not a robot and click the search button to get the details.
- The details will be shown as Bid Id, No of shares, price of the share, or the amount you have invested.
IPO Allotment status NSE:
NSE stands for National Stock Exchange. NSE also provides a facility for investors to check the IPO status. The Process of checking the status of the allotment is given below:
- Visit the official website of the National Stock Exchange.
- You can find the options on the home page from the menu bar.
- Among the available options, select the products from the menu, and under the products, select initial public offerings.
- Now, under the IPO, you can find the verify IPO Bid option.
- Click on that and enter your username and password to log in to your account.
- Before this process, you must register on the NSE portal and send the login details to your registered email ID.
Through this process, the investor can check all his Bidding details, the IPO allocation online, and the progress of the IPO allocation process.
Paras Defense IPO Status using linkintime.co.in:
Investors can check the IPO allotment status through linkintime.co.in by following the below procedure.
- Open the website.
- On the next screen, select Paras Defence IPO from the drop-down menu
- Next, enter PAN/DP Client ID/ Application Number
- Hit the Search Button
Investor Query Registration:
|R & Tfirstname.lastname@example.org|
- Toll-free: 022 – 4918 6000
- Email: email@example.com
The investors allocate the shares based on the subscription demand for an IPO. If oversubscriptions exist for an IPO, the shares are allocated through a lottery process. The online portal details all the shares allocated to the investors.
The allotment status is available online in the portal. Investors can check the IPO allocation status by entering the PAN or IPO allocation numbers. The registrar will provide a document containing the applications received and the allotments done.
The investors can check the IPO allotment status on the website of the IPO registrar.
Each IPO has a designated registrar. Registrars keep records of the issue and ownership of the company shares. The registrar is responsible for allotting shares to the investors in the IPO.
IPO subscription status is available online. You can check the status within one week of the public issue closing date.