Sodexo Meal Card:
Sodexo Meal Card is a fully digital meal card that helps the employees to save the taxes. Sodexo’s proprietary meal merchant network also provides unmatched freedom of choice, and employees can enjoy the benefits. This card can be used across India’s largest proprietory meal merchant network. It is spread across 1,00,000+ outlets in 1,700+ cities, including leading popular food portals like Zomato, Swiggy, Freshmenu, Grofers, BigBasket, etc.
How to get Sodexo Card:
Generally, Sodexo Meal Card is provided by the corporate companies to their employees. This Meal Card is exclusively for corporate employees. Corporate employers should sign up on Sodexo and provide these benefits to their employees to save taxes and enjoy food across many cities in India.
We cannot register on the Sodexo and get the benefits because the Card is provided as a gift from the employees. You can also find the Sodexo -Zeta app in the play store, but it mentions ” Corporate Employees Only.”
How to activate Sodexo Meal Card:
The Meal Card is sent to you by your employer, and you should activate the card on your own. The steps for activating the Meal Card is given below:
You can activate your card online through the Sodexo Card Activation Portal.
- Visit the URL https://activation.sodexobrs.com/.
- Automatically Card activation option is selected on the page. If not, select the card activation manually.
- Provide the registered email address or mobile number in the box.
- Then enter the card reference number provided to you.
- Now enter the captcha and then click on the get activation code button.
- Enter the code received on the email or mobile number.
- Click on activate your card.
- If you do not know or lost the reference number, click on forgot reference number and enter the details like registered mail id or mobile number and then the last four digits of your card number.
- After giving all the details, then submit the form, you will get the card reference number.
- Follow the above process to activate after getting the reference number.
You can also activate your Sodexo Meal Card through SMS. This is the simple way to activate your Card.
- Send an SMS from your registered mobile number to 9225660070.
- Message format should be CARD<space>ACT<space>Card reference number or last four digits of your card.
Sodexo Meal Card Login:
All the Sodexo Cardholders can log in to the Sodexo portal. The steps for logging into Sodexo are given below.
- Visit the Sodexo Cardholder Login portal or click here.
- Provide the details like email Id and password to log in to the portal.
- If you are a first-time user, then Visit Sodexo.in and click on the Sodexo Consumers and then enter your email or mobile number and sign in to the Zeta Single Sign on-page by creating the password.
- Following the above steps, you can log in to the Sodexo Cardholder login portal.
Sodexo Meal Card accepted Shops:
Many brands accept Sodexo Meal Card as Sodexo has many Merchants engaged with it. The following are some of the outlets that accept Sodexo Meal cards.
- Pizza Hut
- Cafe Coffee day
- Easyday Market
Some of the online merchants that accept Sodexo Card are:
- Big Basket
How to use Sodexo Meal Card on Amazon:
Amazon now accepts the meal card for the groceries purchased through Amazon Pantry.
But Amazon India is not accepting the Sodexo card added to Zeta. It accepts only Zeta cards for the orders made on the Amazon India website.
You can use your zeta meal card on the purchase of food items on the Amazon Pantry.
How to check the balance on my Sodexo Meal Card?
Whenever you purchase in any shop, you will get an email/SMS about the transaction and the updated balance on your card. You can also check your card balance by logging in to the Sodexo Cardholder Portal (www.sodexobenfitsindia.com) or using the zeta mobile app.
How can I change the Sodexo Meal card PIN?
You can change the Sodexo card PIN on the Sodexo Cardholder Portal or the mobile app.
Where can I use Sodexo Card Online?
Many online shopping portals accept the Sodexo card. You can use the Sodexo Card online in apps like Zomato, Swiggy, Grofers, Food panda, etc.
Can the Cardholder withdraw cash using Sodexo Meal Card?
No, You cannot withdraw money from the Meal card. The Sodexo Meal Card can only be used at the POS Terminals at Sodexo’s linked Merchant outlets. These Sodexo Meal cards cannot withdraw money at any Bank ATM, and no cash withdrawal is possible.
What is the limit of the Sodexo Meal Card?
The employer can load Meal Card with the maximum amount of Rs.1,00,000/-. If the amount on the card exceeds the given limit, the Cardholder needs to complete the KYC registration process.