The Tamil Nadu Government announced the ‘Amma Cement Scheme‘ under which it’ll acquire cement from private builders and sell them at Rs 190/- per bag. The scheme is named after Chief Minister Jayalalithaa, labeled as ‘Amma’ by her supporters, following similar efforts like the Amma Canteen and Amma Mineral Water.
The former united Andhra Pradesh donated 4-4.5 lakh tonnes of cement for Tamil Nadu’s monthly average use of 17-18 lakh tonnes. People who want to buy Amma Cement have to submit the approved building plan or a certificate obtained from the village administrative officer, revenue inspector, supervisor of the rural development department, or road inspector of the department as proof of building construction.
After calculating the amount to be paid for the cement-based on their requirements, the buyers can buy a demand draft in a bank; submit the equivalent to the storage house in-charge official, and register to purchase Cement.
Amma cement online Registration
Steps for Amma Cement to apply online are below
- Visit https://ammacement.in/Tancem/login.htm click on “beneficiaries self-registration”
- Enter name, mobile number, Email id
- On the right-hand side, click on the scheme option “General Public Repairs” or “New house.”
- If you give “General public Repairs,” you have to give VAO certificate.
- Select the Aadhar number in the ID proof field.
- Mention the reference number in the Id no field.
- In bags required, enter the number of cement bundles you need.
- Enter the exact district
- Pinpoint the exact location of the Godown in your town.
- Enter the address to apply
- Click on the “Next” button
- You will get all the specific details to recheck it without errors.
- Click on the “submit” button if the details are correct.
- You will receive a message “your Registration is Successful” on your mobile
- If you don’t get a message, write down the number..
It is the process for Amma cement to apply online.
Documents required for the cement supply scheme are:
- Ration card
- Aadhar card
- Pan card
- Voter ID
Amma Cement login
- Visit https://ammacement.in/Tancem/login.htm
- Enter username.
- Enter password.
- Click on login.
- The login screen will appear upon successful login.
Amma cement Price
Cement price is announced as a 50kg bag will be sold for ₹ 190 compare with the market value of ₹ 320-360 per bag. This cement supply scheme costs Rs. 210/- less per bundle than the normal price of a normal bundle of cement.
Chief Minister Jayalalitha guided officials to roll out the Amma Cement supply Scheme that aims to be useful for the lower and middle classes. The government will acquire 200,000 tonnes of cement from private manufacturers monthly and sell them through urban areas and rural local bodies at ₹ 190 per bag.
- amma cement price in chennai – Rs.190/bag
Applicants are eligible for a maximum of 750 bags to construct 1,500 sq. ft; therefore, the cement needs to be bought by submitting the government-approved building or road plan.
Beneficiaries who want to buy cement for repair and renovation are eligible for 10 to 100 cement bags.