The Haryana government started Haryana Solar Panel Subsidy Scheme to reduce the price of solar panels. The main aim is to protect the environment. To know more about the scheme, like its application process, advantages, required documents, prices etc., read the following article.
Haryana Solar Panel Subsidy Scheme Overview:
The usage of electricity in human life always increases with time. With the usage of electricity, there will be a shortage of electricity which will increase its price. Adapting to solar panels is the best option to save costs and reduce the burden. Even though it saves electricity, it is also high in cost. To reduce it Haryana government started Solar Panel Subsidy Scheme.
To help farmers and middle-class people, this program. The main aim is to improve the usage of solar power electricity, which helps to protect the environment. This scheme is under the department of Renewable energy to save energy sources of the state.
Main objectives of Solar Subsidy Scheme:
The main objectives of the Haryana Solar Panel Subsidy Scheme are,
- To reduce the burden of paying high electricity bills.
- It helps reduce the usage of electricity and the damage to the environment.
- To reduce the emission of carbon dioxide.
- The main target is to help farmers.
The eligibility criteria to apply for the Solar panel Subsidy Scheme are as follows,
- The applicant must be a resident of Haryana.
- Occupation must belong to the farmer’s field or must be a farmer.
- Should have a valid income certificate.
How to apply for Haryana Solar Subsidy Scheme?
Follow the following steps to apply for Haryana Solar Panel Subsidy Scheme.
- Firstly, visit the official website.
- Create an online account using the applicant’s mobile number and email.
- Save the login details so you can use them while logging in another time.
- On the homepage, open the application form. Fill out the form using your details. Enter the RTS project details and bank details and add the required documents.
- Your application will be sent to the local DISCOM company. Then the DISCOM company will provide the approval after verifying all the details.
- If approved, DISCOM will send it directly to the portal, which is available on the official national portal. You will also get an email about the approval.
- Now install the RTS system that is chosen from your Solar vendor.
- Your application for the subsidy will be sent to the next step, which is the physical inspection and net meter installation.
- After that, all the related details are displayed on the portal, including your subsidy status. If your subsidy is approved, it will also show the amount sanctioned.
- The amount will be directly deposited into your account within 30 days of RTS installation.
Prices of Solar panels in Haryana:
Prices of Solar panels without the Solar Panel Subsidy scheme are,
- Rs.45,000 to Rs.70,000 for 1KW.
- Rs.90,000 to Rs.1,40,000 for 2KW
- Rs. 1,35,000 to Rs.2,10,000 for 3KW
- Rs.1,80,000 to Rs.2,80,000 for 4KW
- Rs. 2,25,000 to Rs.3,50,000 for 5KW
Solar panels price in Haryana Solar Panel Subsidy Scheme:
- The price of the panels varies in Haryana Solar Panel Subsidy Scheme. These prices apply only to L1 prices.
- Rs.39,480 for 1KW to 3KW.
- Rs.38,090 for more than 3KW and up to 10KW.
The assistance on L1 prices:
- For 1KW to 3KW, it is up to 40% of the L1 rate.
- For 3KW and above, it is up to 20% of L1 prices.
Prices of Solar panels without GST:
The below list is the documents needed while applying for Haryana Solar Panel Subsidy Scheme.
- Aadhar card
- Resident proof
- Former ID
- Bank account details
- Mobile number
- Income certificate
- Address proof
There are many benefits to applying to the Haryana Solar Panel Subsidy Scheme. they are,
- It will reduce the electricity bill as solar-powered electricity is used.
- It can earn solar credits.
- Total electricity is available.
- The life span for Solar is more than 25 years.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
You can apply for the scheme online by filling out the form at hareda.gov.in. Website.
The average price of a 5KW solar panel in India is Rs.2,32,264.
The subsidy changes according to the power of the solar panel.
Yes, the residential proof is necessary because it applies only to residents of Haryana.