Any person with eligibility can apply for the Tata Motors dealership. If you want to apply for one and looking for a way, then you can read this article to get clear information. This article also has a cost, commercial vehicles, and requirements details.
Tata Motors dealership overview:
We know Tata motors dealership provides many dealers to work with this well-reputed company. It is one of the biggest and largest companies in the World for automobiles. This company manufactures a wide range of vehicles and cars. People can choose different vehicles according to their price range, and Tata Nano is the cheapest car in the World.
This company was established in 1945 and has about 7.5 million vehicles now. They have dealerships and partnerships with many countries. Joining the franchise means providing spare parts to the customers according to the vehicle. The details are given in this article.
How to apply for a Tata Motors dealership?
To join the Tata Motors dealership, you should follow the below steps:
- Visit the company’s official website.
- Search for the franchise and open the form.
- Now fill out the form with the correct details.
- After filling out the form, scan all the documents and upload them.
- Sign the form and submit it to the development cell of the company.
You can also call the helpline centre and fill out the form with their guidance. They will also give you the required details.
If it is an existing dealership, then renew the licence.
Investment and profit:
Automobiles are very expensive, so you should invest more to get the Tata Motors dealership. You should invest nearly ten crore rupees divided into many categories like software, vehicles, hardware etc.
Not only money but they should also have the area for the business. In places like Chennai, Kolkata, Delhi, and Mumbai, you need a minimum of 5000-6000 sqft, and in other cities, between 3000-3500 sqft.
After investing, you can get 3.74% of the profit.
To apply for the Tata Motors dealership, these are the requirements.
- Annual financial statement document for the last three years of the applicant.
- CA report on a net-worth statement.
- Memorandum of association document and articles of the company.
- Aadhar card, PAN card and bank details.
- Additional funding details
- Passport size photo
- Filled application form
- CIBIL report
- Location of the site
Advantages of Tata Motors dealership:
There are many advantages to joining in Tata motors franchise. They are,
- The company has a great influence and gives you free marketing and influence.
- You can get through the heavy competition.
- Many of their cars are selling fast, which increases the selling rate.
- Customers’ trust in the company is high.
- The company provides thorough training on vehicles and spare parts.
If you have any issues regarding the Tata motors dealership, you can call the following numbers to clear your issue.
Address: Bombay Hody street, Fort, Mumbai-400001
Phone number: +91 2266658282
Regional office north: Commercial vehicles- 23341254/011233342152
Regional office south: Commerical vehicles- 08066373
Regional office west: Commerical vehicles- 02267927272
Regional office east: Commercial vehicles- 03366272700
Frequently asked questions ( FAQs):
Yes, the profit margin is up to 3.74%.
Nexon, Punch, Tiago etc., are the best-selling vehicles.
The ROI of Tata motors was 17.4% in 2017.
The minimum cost is 60 lakhs in India.