Due to the rise in covid-19 cases, the Tamil Nadu state government has imposed a lockdown until January 10, 2022. Because of the new covid 19, such as IHU, Omicron containment zones are back in form. All schools, colleges, banks, shopping malls, and other businesses closed during the lockdown. The Tamil Nadu State Government requires a TN E-Pass if a person travels. Anyone travelling outside Tennessee and entering another state should have TN EPass 2022. On this page, we explain in detail the TN E-Pass. So, read this page for more information.
More About TN EPass:
The Tamil Nadu state government introduced this TN E-Pass. The essential points about the TN E-Pass are as follows:
- The government will take legal action against the candidates applying for the TN EPass with fake information.
- The approval of the application for the TN E-Pass depends on the reason mentioned in the application. Your application will be approved if the approver feels the explanation is satisfactory. Else they will reject the application.
- All the travellers who return to their homes with the help of TN E-Pass must stay in home isolation for 14 days.
The following people can apply for the TN E-Pass 2022:
- People who are government employees.
- The employees of emergency services such as Police, Fire, Water and other services.
- Other daily essential services like dairy, food, and other sectors.
- Employees of financial services like banking and other sectors.
- Patients who need emergency health checks.
The following categories need not require to apply for the TN EPass 2022.
- People who are working in agriculture and related sectors.
- For transporting the goods
- People responsible for delivering the daily essentials and goods.
- Major industries and plants.
TN EPass Apply Online:
There are two websites where you can apply online for the TN E-Pass. You can use one website for the TN E-Pass if you are travelling within the Tamil Nadu state. On other websites, you can apply for travelling into Tamil Nadu state from other places. The two methods of using TN E-Pass are as follows.
TN E-Pass for a vehicle in Tamil Nadu State:
The steps for applying for TN EPass online are as follows.
- Go to the official website of the TN vehicle pass.
- On the home page, go to the newly launched services, and a box will display on the screen.
- Then click on the Tamil Nadu link and the TN EPass link.
- The application form will display in front of you. So, please fill out the form and then submit it.
- Check the declaration box to get the registration ID.
TN EPass for Entering into the State:
The steps for applying for the TN EPass online are as follows.
- Visit the official website of the TN E-Pass entry.
- Select the option on the page from where you are coming. i.e., either from the other state in India or another country.
- Now, enter your mobile number and then enter the captcha code
- Then click on the send OTP option
- Enter the OTP and verify your mobile number.
- An application form will display on the screen.
- Upload the documents needed and then apply.
- Keep the application number for future reference.
Check TN EPass status online:
After applying, you can check the status of your application in the following way.
- Visit the website on which you have submitted your application.
- Enter your mobile number and OTP.
- Now, enter the captcha code and then verify.
- After successful verification, you can click on the application and check the status, whether approved or not.
- You can download it from the TN EPass website if it is approved.
Documents Required for TN E-Pass:
To apply for the TN EPass, you have to submit the documents during the application.
The documents are as follows;
- Aadhar card.
- Any Photo Identity card
- Passport Size Photo
- Application form