PFMS Scholarship 2023:
Due to their poor financial conditions, many students cannot meet their educational needs. As a result, they are unable to achieve their goals. The Government of India implements various scholarship programs to ensure that every student gets their fundamental right to education. Today, we’ll tell you about the PFMS scholarship 2023 (public financial management system) programme, which the Indian government introduced. This page provides information about the benefits, eligibility criteria, required documents, and PFMS scholarship status.
Benefits of PFMS Scholarship 2023:
The PFMS (Public Financial Management System) primary benefit is providing financial assistance to students who excel in their education and need help to continue their education.
This scholarship helps students pursue their education in the best colleges and universities. So, the students who belong to economically backward classes and are good at education will benefit from this scholarship programme.
List of Scholarship Schemes:
There are various scholarship programs available under the Public Financial Management System. These scholarships are for particular students.
Here we are giving some of the scholarship programs under PFMS Scholarship 2023. So, have a look at the following list. The list is as follows:
- PFMS Scholarship for Undergraduate and college students.
- Post-Matric Scholarship to SC students.
- Pre-matric Scholarship to SC students.
- National Merit cum Means scholarship to the students under PFMS.
- National Scheme for Incentive for the girl child for secondary education under PFMS.
- Post-Matric Scholarship for OBC students.
The above list of scholarships is available under PFMS. Hence, you can check your eligibility and apply for any scholarships available. One student can apply for only one scholarship for the academic year. So, look at the scholarships available and apply for the appropriate one.
The eligibility criteria will be different for every scholarship under PFMS Scholarship 2023. So, we are giving the standard eligibility criteria for the students under Public Financial Management System. Hence, you can refer to the following conditions. The conditions are as follows:
- The student must be a citizen of India.
- The annual income of the family should not exceed 5 lakh rupees.
- The minimum educational qualification of the student must be class 10.
- The age of students should not exceed 25.
- For Pre- Matric scholarship, there are no academic qualification criteria.
So, students with basic eligibility can check for the available scholarships under PFMS.
As we discussed, the documents are also different for different scholarships based on the eligibility criteria. So, we are just giving an essential list of necessary documents for applying for any scholarship under PFMS. The list is as follows:
- Any Identity proof, such as Aadhar Card
- Previous academic year passing certificate
- Present educational institute admission letter
- Passport size photos
PFMS Scholarship 2023 Registration:
Many students do not know how to register for the PMFS Scholarship 2023, and some may not be confident in the registration process. So, we are giving the registration process. So, students can register on the PFMS to apply for scholarships.
- Go to the official website of the National Scholarship portal.
- On the home page, you can see many schemes available.
- In the menu bar, you can see the new user registration option.
- Click on the new user registration option, and then a new page with instructions will appear on the screen.
- Agree to all the terms and then click on proceed to fill out the registration form.
- Next, fill out the registration form with all the details correctly.
- It isn’t easy to edit the details once you submit the form for registration.
- Verify your email and phone number and complete the registration process.
- After successful registration, It will send a username and password to your registered phone number and email address.
Now, the registration process is successful.
PFMS Scholarship 2023 Login:
- Visit the official website of the PFMS portal.
- You can see the login option on the home page’s right side.
- Click on that to proceed to log in.
- Enter the username and password.
- Then click on the login option to log in to the PFMS portal.
PFMS Scholarship Status 2023:
- To check the PFMS scholarship status, go to the official website of the PFMS.
- Enter the details, such as bank name and account number.
- Enter the captcha and then click on the get OTP option.
- Then you can see the payment status.
Know your Payments.
Track NSP Payments.
Help Desk (helpdesk-pfms[at]gov[dot]in, 1800 118 111)
Apart from visiting the site PFMS, you can dial a toll-free number of the system, i.e. 1800-118-111.
Step 1: To activate your Bank Account go to Bank>Account Activation e-payment. The account activation page will open.
Step 2: Enter the Scheme Name or code in the box provided or select the scheme from the Select Scheme hyperlink.
Step 3: Enter the Bank Account Number in the Account Number box and click the Search button.