UUCMS stands for Unified University and College Management System. It is one of the systems designed for the betterment of students. If you are a student then would like to register for UUCMS on their portal, follow that procedure.
Also, you can check the UUCMS student login process. You can use your credentials for the login you created at that time for registration.
Hello visitors, if you are searching for information about UUCMS, you are on the right track. Here we discuss every aspect of UUCMS registration.
First, you need to know what the complete form of UUCMS is? So UUCMS stands for Unified University and College Management System. The Government of Karnataka launched this portal.
It is the first portal carrying data on universities and colleges in the state. So now, students do not have to check here and there for admissions and exam-related information.
This advanced portal provides all the information related to exams, admission, and much more.
So all the students can register themselves on the official portal of UUCMS. In our article, we will inform more information and the registration process. So stay tuned until the end to learn more.
Services under the UUCMS portal
The integrated university and college management system provides students with admission and examination-related facilities. Still, the student can also benefit from other services mentioned here.
Students enrolled in any academic courses under the Universities or Colleges in Karnataka can check out the below services.
- HR Management
- Assistance Management
- Library Management
- Research and Development
- Financial Planning Supervision
- Academic Class Supervision
UUCMS Registration 2022
All students wishing to make UUCMS Registration 2022 can follow the procedure below. The UUCMS student login process is also well described.
UUCMS provides computerized data for higher and technical colleges and universities. Students can access online services from the beginning of their education journey.
This official portal provides information on all admissions, examinations, and other academic activities. It is beneficial for students.
All teachers, student activities, classrooms, research and development, library management, financial planning supervision, exam HR management, lessons and attendance are also part of the official portal. The portal already has 15 million students, 4000 colleges and almost 24 universities.
The Unified University and College Management System assists students in registering and logging in to their official web portal.
Students can quickly register on the official web portal uucms.karnataka.gov.in. With the help of the system, students get benefits.
The login process is straightforward, and you can enter your credentials. On the registration page, you will see options for entering the username, password and captcha code.
With the help of this portal, students will also be able to register state admin, university and college wise.
Documents for Student Registration
The following students are required to make specific comments during online registration. Karnataka UUCMS Registration Form should be ready with these documents before submission.
Notification regarding the examination and enrolment of students is also available here on this portal. Check out the document listed below.
- Proof of identity such as PAN card, Aadhaar card etc.
- 10th and 12th mark sheet for the date of the birth record.
- UG and PG degree mark sheet.
- Admission received and programmed details.
- Passport Size Photo
- Valid Mobile Number
- Email ID
UUCMS Registration 2022 uucms.karnataka.gov.in
Before you can enjoy all the services that UUCMS offers, you need to register yourself. So the registration process is straightforward, and you can easily register and avail of its services by following the given steps;
- So for registration, the official website of Unified University and College Management System is https://uucms.karnataka.gov.in/StudentRegistration/RegistrationForm.
- Now it will show you the website home page, where you can see all the services offered by this portal.
- Now select the Registration option from the top right of the home page. It will take you to the registration page.
- Now select the Student option if you are a student.
- Three more options are available; College/PG Center, University and State Admin.
- Now enter the details asked for Student Corner.
- Enter the username, password, and captcha code and click on the Login tab.
- Then select the program level and university and click on the View Matrix tab.
- Now choose your college or PG centre, program name and discipline.
- Finally, click on the Submit tab. And this way, you can register on the UUCMS portal.
UUCMS student’s login
- To log in to the website to see the status of your application, you can visit the official portal.
- Select the Login tab.
- Select the Student Selection.
- Enter the username, password and captcha and click on the Login tab to log in.
- You can also reset your password if you forget your password.
- Select the Forgot Password option and enter some details that prompted you to reset your password.