Aadhaar Password | Change Aadhaar Card Password | Remove Aadhaar Card Password | E Aadhaar Password | | E-Aadhaar | Benefits of E-Aadhaar | UIDAI
Aadhaar Card Password
A Unique 12 digit identification number given to India’sIndia’s citizens, which serves as an address and identity proof, is Aadhaar Card. Unique Identification Authority of India issues and manages the Aadhaar card. First Aadhaar issued in the year 2010 in India. This Aadhaar card holds every individual’s record, biometric, Iris, and residential address.
In India, maximum citizens hold their Aadhaar cards to avail of many governments and other services like banking facilities, gas connections, government schemes, etc. To secure the digital form of the Aadhaar Card password is helpful. People can easily access the digital Aadhaar card with its password.
E Aadhaar Password Format
It is a unique code to open the Aadhaar file online. Password will be the first four letters in the name’s capital according to the Aadhaar and the individual’s birth year. For example, if the name is ABCDEFG and the date of birth is 28th November 1990, the password will be “ABCD1990.”
E-Aadhaar is the digital version of the Aadhaar card. The Indian government, in the process of digitalization, converted the Aadhaar card into E-Aadhaar. Citizens can now access the Aadhaar through UIDAI, taking a few minutes. With this digitalization process, operations of Aadhaar are made convenient and more accessible due to advancements in information and technology. The documents which the people required are available online.
Why is E-Aadhaar Protected?
The aadhaar card has all the personal details of every individual, and it has easy to download online option. By this E Aadhaar password, only the downloaded file will open. People enter their unique password allotted to open their Aadhaar, not to reveal their private information.
Download & Open E-Aadhaar
- To download E-Aadhaar visit the official website of UIDAI.
- Select Download Aadhaar from the drop-down of “Get Aadhaar” on the home page.
A new page opens where we need to enter the 12 digit Aadhaar number, check on I want a masked Aadhaar, enter the Captcha code.
- Now select Send OTP, OTP generates to the registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP and verify after that, the Aadhaar card will get downloaded.
- To open the downloaded Aadhaar card, individuals must have their passwords.
- Enter the unique password to open and also to take a printout.
Benefits of e-Aadhaar
- If the Aadhaar card is stolen or misplaced, people can download and reprint the Aadhaar online.
- No need to carry Aadhaar every time, and it can store it on smartphones.
- Most of the online changes on UIDAI, and people no need to go to the enrolment centers or offices.
- The password protects the E-Aadhaar pdf file.