Update Mobile Number in Aadhaar | Aadhaar Phone Number Update | Change Phone Number in Aadhaar | Aadhaar Card Update/Correction | Change Phone Number Online | Change Mobile Number with OTP | Aadhaar Enrolment Centers
Update Mobile Number in Aadhaar
Unique Identification Authority of India made people get Aadhaar card update or correction simple through online and offline process. To avail of the online services and benefits of the Aadhaar card, every individual has to register the mobile number with UIDAI. By linking the mobile number with Aadhaar people can do corrections of their Aadhaar data online.
If the citizen lost his/her phone or want to change the registered phone number or having some other reasons to update mobile number in Aadhaar, they can do it by the online and offline process. By visiting enrolment centers and by visiting the UIDAI portal people can correct, change, or update mobile numbers in Aadhaar.
How to Change/Update Mobile Number in Aadhaar Online with OTP?
- People who want to change or update mobile number in Aadhaar online with OTP, have to visit the official website of UIDAI.
- Login by entering the mobile number, Captcha code, and click on “Send OTP.”
- OTP generates to the registered mobile number, enter the OTP and click on submit OTP and proceed.
- A new page opens with the Aadhaar services like new enrolment, update Aadhaar, etc.
- Click on the update Aadhaar.
- Again it takes to a new page where people have to enter the details like name, Aadhaar number, resident type, and what do you want to update.
- To link mobile number with Aadhaar check on the mobile number and click on proceed.
- Now again enter the updated mobile number that the individual wanted, enter the Captcha code and click on save and proceed.
- On the next page, the success screen opens with appointment ID, now people must book an appointment at the enrolment center.
Note: For this process keep the mobile handy to enter the OTP successfully.
Change/Update Mobile Number in Aadhaar by Visiting Enrolment Center
- People can also visit the nearest Aadhaar enrolment centers to update the phone number.
- Visit the official website of UIDAI.
- On the home page select the Aadhaar enrolment/update form under Downloads from the drop-down of my Aadhaar.
- A form opens to correct/update Aadhaar details.
- Fill the form with the required details.
- Submit the form with the new or current mobile number to be updated.
- No need to mention the previous phone number and any proof for updating the phone number.
- Concerned executive registers and will hand over the acknowledgment slip with URN.
- People have to pay a fee of Rs 50 to avail of the service.
Click Here for the Aadhaar enrolment/update form.
Benefits of Linking Aadhaar with Phone Number
By linking Aadhaar with mobile, individuals can avail themselves of many services related to Aadhaar. Below are the services.
- PAN Card application
- mAadhaar app
- All the facilities of Aadhaar
- Mobile re-verification
- Online EPF claims and withdrawal
- Mutual fund linking with Aadhaar
- UMANG app services