Aditya Birla Capital Limited is one of India’s leading non-banking financial services. Their non-profit organisation, the Aditya Birla Capital Covid Scholarship Foundation, deals with corporate social responsibility programs.
- 1 Aditya Birla Capital Covid Scholarship
- 1.0.1 Highlights of Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship
- 1.0.2 Aim of Aditya Birla Capital Covid
- 1.0.3 Aditya Birla Capital Covid Scholarship Amount
- 1.0.4 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.0.5 Documents must be at the time of Aditya Birla Capital Covid Scholarship application submission.
- 1.0.6 Aditya Birla Capital Covid Scholarship Selection Process
- 1.0.7 How to Apply for Aditya Birla Capital Covid Scholarship?
- 1.0.8 Important Links & Contacts
- 1.0.9 FAQs
Aditya Birla Capital Covid Scholarship
The ABCL Foundation has launched the Aditya Birla Capital Kovid Scholarship Program as part of the CSR project.
The company has promised financial assistance to students who lost their parents due to the Covid 19 pandemic.
It will provide a lump sum financial assistance of up to Rs 60,000 to eligible candidates for the program.
Read the article to understand more about Aditya Birla Capital Covid Scholarship, such as eligibility, online application form, procedures, etc.
Highlights of Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship
|Name of the Scholarship
|Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship
|Aditya Birla Capital Foundation under ABCL
|Corporate Social Responsibility or CSR
|To support the education of students
|Students in Classes 1 to 12 and Undergraduate Courses
|Up to Rs. 60,000
Aim of Aditya Birla Capital Covid
The Scholarship Goal The pandemic has brought a very difficult time for humanity. Conditions changed drastically, and this led to a lot of casualties. Many little girls have lost their parents.
With this psychologically devastating loss, children also faced financial instability. It is dangerous to practice education.
They launched the Aditya Birla Capital Covid Scholarship to ensure that the epidemic does not have any detrimental effect on the bright future of the candidates.
Eligible candidates can get financial support through this scheme. Their education expenses can be covered using the amount provided to them.
Students can also cover additional valuable services such as Life Skills Training, Mental Wellness, and Career Guidance.
Aditya Birla Capital Covid Scholarship Amount
Candidates Get benefits up to Rs 60,000. The total depends on the level of education of the candidate. The amount will also vary since candidates from grades 1 to 12 and undergraduate levels will be covered.
Students receive a lump sum and must maintain it in line with the cost of education. The following amount had fixed for the candidates:
|Up to Rs. 24,000
|Up to Rs. 30,000
|General Undergraduate Courses
|Up to Rs. 36,000
|Professional Undergraduate Courses
|Up to Rs. 60,000
Those seeking the above financial assistance must apply for the program. However, only eligible candidates will be selected. Before applying for a scholarship program, the following conditions must consider:
- The student must be Indian.
- Nominees must study in any 1st to 12th classes or the undergraduate course, General or Professional.
- Candidates must register when applying for the Scholarship.
- This Scholarship is limited to candidates who have lost one or both parents due to the Covid 19 epidemic and are facing financial insecurity to pursue education.
- Students from the following institutes can apply for the Aditya Birla Capital Covid Scholarships:
- IIMs- Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Kolkata, Lucknow, Indore, Khozikode, Shillong
- XLRI – Jamshedpur
- IITs (B. Tech) – Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Roorkee, Guwahati
- BITS Pilani: Campuses
- Faculty of Management Studies (FMS) – Delhi
- National Law School of India University – Bangalore,
- NALSAR University of Law – Hyderabad,
- The WB National University of Juridical Sciences – Kolkata,
- National Law University – Jodhpur
- Gujarat National Law University
Documents must be at the time of Aditya Birla Capital Covid Scholarship application submission.
Candidates wishing to apply for the Scholarship to obtain financial assistance for education must have specific documents to prove their eligibility. Documents must also be digitally scanned and certified on the application form at the time of submission.
Since no examination or other selection test will conduct to select the beneficiaries, the decision will base on the authenticity and ethics of the documents submitted. The following documents are required:
- Photograph the candidate in the required size, size, and shape.
- Exam results card or mark sheet for a previously qualified class from a recognised board or university
- Proof of identity, such as a government-approved Aadhaar card, voter identification, driving license, passport, or PAN card.
- Fee Receipt or Admission Letter or Bonafide Certificate or Identity Card issued by the institution to prove enrollment in the current academic year
- Death certificate of lost parents or guardians to prove the candidate’s crisis
- Especially to prove parental death due to the Covid-19 pandemic, hospital receipts, medical prescriptions issued by the doctor, Covid test reports or RTPCRs, medication bills, hospital discharge notes, and watch documents are also included and Must be submitted.
- Candidate Bank Account Details.
- Parental bank account information is also valid.
- Not necessarily required, but an income certificate may be submitted if possible.
Aditya Birla Capital Covid Scholarship Selection Process
The scholarships will have the following process:
- Applicants: 180 students from IIMs and XLRI, 160 students from IITs and BITS (Pilani), and 100 students from Law campuses will be evaluated based on the information given in the application form.
- They will evaluate a student’s overall academic and co-curricular achievements to select them for the next round.
- A panel reviews these students’ essays to shortlist candidates for the final round.
- They will invite shortlisted students for an interview, which will select the 16 best students, each from Engineering and Management and eight from Law, named as Aditya Birla Scholars.
- The interviews will conduct by a leading panel of celebrities and academics.
- Shortlisted students should bring copies of certificates, mark sheets, etc.
- With all supporting documents
- Interviews will be held in Mumbai, for which shortlisted candidates will offer accommodation, travel reimbursement, and token allowance.
How to Apply for Aditya Birla Capital Covid Scholarship?
Aditya Birla Capital Foundation initiates this Scholarship. However, the program had run by the implementation partner Buddy4Study. Candidates must apply online through the designated portal of the Scholarship.
There are no restrictions on offline applications. The following steps should follow when applying for a scholarship:
- Visit the official portal of the educational Website Buddy4Study.
- On the home page, click on the “Scholarships” dropdown list.
- The menu will open.
- Click “View More” under the “Popular Corporate Scholarships” category.
- The latest scholarships will open.
- In the “Featured Scholarships” side menu, select “Aditya Birla Capital Covid Scholarship Program”.
- The application page for Aditya Birla Capital Covid Scholarship will open.
- Click on “Apply Now” to enrol in the Scholarship Program.
- Choose the type of program the candidate is pursuing, i.e., school level or undergraduate college level.
- Log in or make a new account using a pre-registered account to access the Website.
- The application form will open.
- Enter all the important details in the application form.
- Next, upload the above documents in the required sizes and formats.
- Finally, press “Submit.”
Important Links & Contacts
- Helpline Number: 011 430 92248
- Mail Support: email@example.com
Applicants must be studying in Classes 1 to 12. Applicants should be enrolled and continuing their education. The applicant’s annual family income from all sources must be less than or equal to INR 6 lakh. Students who have lost their parent(s) due to the COVID-19 pandemic are eligible.
One hundred eighty students from management, 160 from engineering, and 100 from law campuses will be evaluated based on the information given in the application form. The student’s overall academic and co-curricular excellence achievements will be assessed to select them for the next round.