Hello viewers, in this article, we will provide you with information about Online TNCSC Paddy Procurement Farmer Registration and DPC Online Registration Login. Follow the article below to get detailed information.
India is an agricultural country, agriculture had practised in every state of India, and there are many farmers in each state. The crop grown by the farmers is sold by the farmers privately in the grain market.
There is no discount for the crop grown by the farmer in these grain markets. Because of this, the Tamil Nadu State Civil Supplies Corporation (TNCSC) has launched TNCSC Rice Collection Online Registration.
Today, this article will give you complete information about TNCSC Paddy Procurement Online Registration, Eligibility, Documents, log in etc. So stay connected to this article till the end and get complete information.
TNCSC Paddy Procurement Online Registration 2023
Tamil Nadu Civil Supplies Corporation has launched TNCSC Paddy Procurement Online Registration. Through this registration, the farmer can register online to sell his crop.
Tamil Nadu farmers can also register online to sell crops and opt for the nearest rice collection centre. Due to the discounted price of the crops grown by the farmers through this portal and the online distribution of tokens, the farmer does not have to spend time selling the crop.
They launched the registration on 16 December 2023. Now farmers do not have to go anywhere to sell their crops.
Farmers can register to sell their crops online from home and get information about the date of the sale of paddy online through the message. In Tamil Nadu, a farmer must register online to sell his crop.
TNCSC Paddy Procurement Overview
|For Registration||TNCSC Paddy Procurement Online Registration|
|Beneficiary||farmers of Tamilnadu|
|Concerned department||civil supplies corporation|
|Official Website||check here|
TNCSC Eligibility Criteria
Suppose you are a farmer from the state of Tamil Nadu and register online to sell your crop. In that case, it is also important that you know about the eligibility of this portal. Eligibility is as follows:
- The applicant should be a permanent farmer in the state of Tamil Nadu.
- Any farmer in the state of Tamil Nadu can register.
- Only a registered farmer can sell his crop.
DPC Paddy Online Registration
DPC Paddy Online Registration has been launched in the State of Tamil Nadu. It allows farmers to register online to sell their crops and sell their crops. Its online registration process is very simple.
For its registration, the farmer must enter his Aadhaar card number, revenue certificate, etc. Through this online process, farmers do not have to travel in groups so farmers can sell their crops on a specific date.
TNCSC Paddy Procurement Apply Online
If you want to register online at TNCSC Rice Collection, you can easily register online through this process.
- First, you go to the authorised website of this portal.
- Now the home page in front of you will open.
- On the home page, enter your mobile number and click on the OTP option.
- Now that the OTP comes to your mobile number, please enter it.
- Now enter your Aadhaar number, farmer details, land type, survey number, land per acre, type of paddy, district, village, the weight of bags, date of purchase and mobile number, etc.
- Now enter your bank account number.
- Click here for an application preview now.
- Now click on the Submit option.
- This way, you can easily register for rice purchases.
If you have registered online for the purchase of rice and now want to log in, you can easily log in through this process.
- First, go to the authorised website; now, the home page in front of you will open.
- On the home porter, click on the Farmer Login option.
- Now a new page will unlock in front of you.
- On this page, you enter your mobile number and enter your password.
- Now click on the Login option.
- During this route, you will be able to log in.
Farmer Token Details
If you want to see the list of farmer tokens without logging in, you can view the list through this process.
- First, go to the authorised website of the Tamil Nadu Civil Supplies Department.
- Now the home page in front of you will open.
- On the home page, select the requested details area, taluka, and DPC in the farmer list details for purchase.
- Now enter the date below, which date you want to see the list.
- Now click on the search option.
- Now the list will open in front of you.
TNCSC complaint number
Further, a complaint cell has been set up at the TNCSC headquarters in Chennai with phone numbers (044) 2642-4560 and 2462-2448.
Tamil Nadu farmers can register for TNCSC Paddy through the DPC centres. Applicants need to visit the TN CSC portal public www.tncsc.edpc.in.
The MSP for Paddy, which was Rs. 1310/- per quintal in 2013-14, has increased to Rs. 2040/- per quintal in 2023, an increase of almost 56%.