The Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship is the first move of Tata Capital Limited to support the higher education of economically weaker social (EWS) class students. Under this scholarship, the students in Classes 6 to 12 or undergraduate (general and professional) degree programmes will provide financial support to fulfil their academic dreams.
|Name Of The Scholarship||Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship|
|Launched By||Tata Capital Limited Company|
|Objective||To secure the interests of the students belonging to the EWS communities|
|Benefit||Students will be given a scholarship amount|
|Applicable To||Citizens of India|
|Beneficiary Category||EWS Category|
|Student Categories||Students from classes 6th to 12th|
UG to Professional Degree
|No. of Student Categories||2|
|Payment Mechanism||e-payment mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Scholarship amount|
|Scholarship Renewal||60% to 70% marks in the previous year’s exam|
|Attendance Record||70% Attendance Record|
|Fee Waiving %age||80% Fee Waiving|
|Seat Reservation For Girls||50%|
|Scholarship Transferral||Monthly Basis|
|Selection Parameters||Academic or Merit Performance |
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Last Date To Apply Online||August 31st, 2023|
- 1 Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship Objectives
- 1.0.1 Eligible Classes
- 1.0.2 Eligible Courses or Degrees for Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship
- 1.0.3 Class/Degree/Course Wise Fee-Waiving
- 1.0.4 Seat Reservation for Tata Scholarship
- 1.0.5 Tata Capital Scholarship Selection Procedure Stages
- 1.0.6 Last Date To Apply Online for Tata Scholarship
- 1.0.7 Tata Pankh Scholarship Dates
- 1.0.8 Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship Benefits
- 1.0.9 Features Of Tata Capital Scholarship
- 1.0.10 Eligibility Criteria for Tata Pankh scholarship
- 1.0.11 Important Documents for Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship
- 1.0.12 Online application for Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship
- 1.0.13 Tata Capital Contact Information
- 1.0.14 FAQs
Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship Objectives
Launching the Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship aims to provide social security and economic welfare to the students/candidates belonging to the Economically Weaker Section (EWS) categories so they can undertake a higher course of study after getting the scholarship amounts offered.
Another objective of launching the Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship is to provide variable scholarship amounts ranging from Rs. 9,000/- to Rs. 50,000.
Students from the Economically Weaker Sections will be able to carry out classes from 6th to 12th degrees or courses such as UG, PG and professional courses with the help of financial assistance.
- Class 6th
- Class 7th
- Class 8th
- Class 9th
- Class 10th
- Class 11th
- Class 12th
Eligible Courses or Degrees for Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship
These are the following courses or degrees eligible.
- Diploma Courses
- Polytechnic Courses
- Professional Courses
- UG Degree
- PG Degree
Class/Degree/Course Wise Fee-Waiving
These are the details of the fee waiving percentage.
|6th to 10th||80%|
|11th to 12th||80%|
|Diploma or Polytechnic||80%|
The scholarship amount provided to each eligible beneficiary is as follows:-
|6th to 10th||Rs. 9,000|
|11th to 12th||Rs. 12,000|
|Diploma or Polytechnic||Rs. 15,000|
|UG degree||Rs. 20,000|
|Professional Degree||Rs. 50,000|
Seat Reservation for Tata Scholarship
A reservation of 50% will provide to the students belonging to the SC, ST, Girls and PWD candidates. Students pursuing professional courses will award an amount of Rs. 50,000/-. An 80% fee waiver will provide to the students.
Tata Capital Scholarship Selection Procedure Stages
These are stages of the selection procedure.
- Scrutinization of Application Forms
- Preparation of Beneficiary List
- Conduction of Telephonic Interview
- Scholarship Amount Disbursement Stage
Last Date To Apply Online for Tata Scholarship
The last date to apply for Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship is August 31st, 2023.
Tata Pankh Scholarship Dates
|Notification Release||June 2023|
|Start of Application||June 2023|
|Last Date||31 October 2023|
|Student Selected List||November 2023|
|Award Distribution||November 2023|
Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship Benefits
These are the benefits of the Tata Capital Scholarship.
- Scholarships will deliver to the students through financial help and support.
- A reservation of 50% will deliver to the students belonging to the SC, ST, Girls and PWD candidates.
- Students pursuing professional courses will award an amount of Rs. 50,000/-.
- Scholarship amounts will get transferred to the bank accounts of eligible beneficiaries who have qualified or passed the interview round.
|Class 6 to 10 Students||Rs. 9,000 includes 80% of the Tuition Fee|
|Class 11 and 12 Students||Rs. 12,000 includes 80% of the Tuition Fee|
|Diploma/Polytechnic Students||Rs. 15,000 includes 80% of the Tuition Fee|
|Undergraduate Degree Courses||Rs. 20,000 includes 80% of the Tuition Fee|
|Professional Degree Courses||Rs. 50,000 includes 80% of the Tuition Fee|
Features Of Tata Capital Scholarship
These are features of the Tata Capital scholarship.
- Tata Capital Limited has launched the Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship.
- Both pre and post-matric students will be eligible for the scholarship amounts.
- An 80% tuition fee will give students 80% marks in their examinations.
- A scholarship of Rs. 9000/- will be provided to the students in the classes from 6th to 10th.
- Students studying from 11th to 12th will give a scholarship of Rs. 12,000/-.
Eligibility Criteria for Tata Pankh scholarship
These are the eligibilities. Check it and apply.
- The student must be a permanent citizen of India.
- The scholar must be a candidate from the EWS community.
- The applicant must be a student of classes from 6th to 12th.
- The students pursuing college-level degrees such as UG, polytechnic and professional degrees will also give the scholarship amount.
- The student must secure 60% marks in the previous year’s exam.
- The student’s annual income must be at most Rs. 4 lakhs.
Important Documents for Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship
These are the documents required to apply for this scholarship are as follows:-
- The Aadhar card the student is mandatory
- PAN Card
- Income certificate
- Educational Certificate
- Caste Certificate in case the student belongs to the EBC or EWS communities
- Residence certificate issued by the competent authority
- Proof of bank account details
- Latest Passport size photograph of the applicant
- Self-Declaration form
- Course fee receipt
- Working mobile number
- Active email address
- Proof of Admission
- Disability Certificate
Online application for Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship
- Goto Official Website
- Click on Register
- Fill all details
- Click on Register
Tata Capital Contact Information
- Phone Number: 1860 267 6060
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rs 12,000 to Rs 50,000.
Tata CaLimited’si’ed’s ‘Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship Pro’ramme’ is unique.
Students studying Classes 6 to 12 at a recognized educational institute in India can only apply and must have scored at least 60% marks in the previous classfamily’smily’s annual income must be less than or equal to Rs 4 lakh from all sources.
Tata Pankh Scholarship Program 2023-24. Let us tell you that Tata Pankh, an Initiative of Tata Capital Limited, is a scholarship program.