What is YSR Law Nestham?
On National Lawyers Day, the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, comes up with YSR Law Nestham Scheme on 3rd December 2019. This scheme is to benefit junior advocates and lawyers. Under the scheme, the government provides Rs 5000 per month for the eligible beneficiaries. Below is the process for the registration of YSR Law Nestham.
All the eligible junior advocates and lawyers can apply online as the process already started. The stipend is given for three years during their practice period. Registrations began from the month end of November last week or December 2020.
New Update: The new registrations for YSR Law Nestham will start from the last week of November or December 2021. Under this scheme financial benefit is given to the lawyers for the three years during their practice period.
YSR Law Nestham Scheme
- The central aspect of this scheme is to monitory benefit for all the lawyers. By helping, the Judiciary system develops in the AP state.
- Every junior advocate or lawyer eligible will get an amount of Rs 5000 per month as a stipend.
- The AP government also declared the YSR Law Nestham scheme would benefit the advocates and lawyers in all possible ways.
- The compensation is directly credited to the beneficiary’s bank account.
- Judiciary System Development: The main reason to launch the YSR Law Nestham scheme is to give monetary benefit to the AP state’s lawyers so that it helps turns in developing the judiciary system.
- Offered Amount: Each eligible lawyer gets Rs 5000 under the YSR Law Nestham.
- Payment Frequency: The benefit will be given to the lawyers every month as allotted by the AP state government.
- Eligible Lawyers: All the junior lawyers and advocates will benefit in all possible ways, and the Andhra Pradesh government declared to provide the scheme.
- Mode of Payment: The state government will directly process the scheme benefits into the individual’s bank account.
Eligibility & Documents Required
- The lawyer or advocate must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- The beneficiary for this scheme must complete his/her graduation with a law degree.
- Applicant must have Aadhaar Card and Bank Account number.
- Only lawyers who participate are eligible for the scheme.
- The applicant must have three years of participation certificate and be registered under section 22.
- The advocate or lawyer age limit must not be 35 years.
- Identification Details (Aadhaar Card, Voter ID Card)
- Residential Details (Domicile)
- Bar Council Certificate
- Age Certificate
- Experience details
- Affidavit Certificate
- Declaration certificate
Online Registration & Application Process
The following is the process for registration of YSR Law Nestham.
- The eligible junior advocates and lawyers must visit the official website.
- Click on the Register on the home page.
- Select Aadhaar/VID Number with OTP, Aadhaar/VID Number with Biometric, Aadhaar/VID Number with IRIS.
- Now enter the Aadhaar number or VID number and verify it.
- A new page appears; enter the name, gender, date of birth, etc.
- Upload all the documents that are necessary along with the form.
- Fill with address details, education, caste details, work details and also bank details, etc.
- Now check the application form filled and click on the submit option.
- Be sure to take the a, and people can also take a print out of the application form.
Junior Advocates and Lawyers who have queries and issues can contact the below number.
Helpline Number: 1100 | 1902