RTPS | RTPS Bihar | RTPS Online Portal | Caste, Income and Residence Certificates Online Application | Application Status Check | Domicile Certificate | Right to Public Service | Application Form for Caste, Income & Residence Certificate | Download Caste, Income & Residence Certificate | Bihar RTPS Online
- 1 What is RTPS Bihar?
- 1.1 Benefits of Bihar RTPS
- 1.2 Documents Required
- 1.3 RTPS Bihar Online Application of Caste, Income & Residence Certificates
- 1.4 RTPS Application Status Online Check
- 1.5 Important Information on Bihar RTPS
- 1.6 How to Download Caste, Income & Residence Certificate Online?
What is RTPS Bihar?
Right to Public Service (RTPS) Bihar is an online website launched by the Bihar state government to provide online services of domicile, caste, income & residence to the citizens. With this portal, Bihar citizens can apply for caste, income, residence, and domicile certificates online. People from any corner of the state and by sitting at home can avail of these online services.
Nowadays, it is essential to have caste, income, residence certificates to avail the benefits and functions from the state and central government. So with this Bihar RTPS website, citizens who have not applied yet for those certificates can apply online.
People can also do online tax by this online portal without facing any problem. Particularly from OBC, SC & ST castes, citizens should apply for caste, income, and residence certificate to avail of various government facilities and can receive scholarships.
Benefits of Bihar RTPS
- With this RTPS Bihar, people can avail all the RTPS services online very easily.
- Bihar state government is now implementing many schemes. Citizens of the state have to get caste, income, and residence certificates to avail themselves of the government schemes.
- These caste, income, and residence certificates are also necessary for all state and central government jobs.
- These certificates are also required during admission to schools and colleges.
- Proof of Identity – Aadhaar Card, Voter ID card, Passport, PAN Card
- Address Proof – Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Residential certificate, fare agreement, rent slip
- Ration Card photocopy
- Age proof (Birth certificate or Mark sheet)
- Residential proof
- Income statement
RTPS Bihar Online Application of Caste, Income & Residence Certificates
- Citizens who want to apply online for caste, income, and residence certificates must visit the RTPS Bihar official website.
- On the home page, click on the “Apply online” option.
- A new page appears regarding the important information for the application, now click on the “I agree” option.
- Again a new page opens. Select from where to get the certificate by clicking the options Block and Bihar Bhawan.
- After clicking the option, a form opens. Applicants must fill the form with details like Aadhaar number, name, select the certificate applying for, i.e., caste, income and residence, mobile number, and click on next.
- Now OTP will be generated to the mobile number, enter the OTP.
- The application form applicant opted for will open. Fill in the necessary information, as mentioned in Aadhaar.
- Check the information entered, click on the “I agree” box, and finally, click on the submit option.
- Now a registration slip is shown on the screen, take the print out of the slip for future reference.
RTPS Application Status Online Check
To know the RTPS application status, applicants can check online and also through SMS.
Online Status Check
- Applicants have to visit the official website of RTPS online.
- On the home page, click on click on application status, and select know your application status.
- A new page opens. Applicants must enter the application ID and click on the status.
- Now the application status displays on the screen.
Applicants who do not have an internet facility to check the status can know the application status through SMS also. Applicants must send SMS to 56060 as below format.
RTPS < Application ID > SEND to 56060
Important Information on Bihar RTPS
- Applicants who applied for a caste, income, and residence certificate through RTPS online can also collect the certificates at designated counters of Bihar Bhawan.
- To get the required certificate instantly, applicants have to pay the prescribed additional fee while applying.
- Applicants must visit the counters to collect the certificates, and the applicant’s signature is taken on the documents, application, and affidavit, which is not taken during the online process.
- While availing of the certificate after application, applicants must show identity proof like an Aadhaar card, Identity card, passport, etc., to the concerned officer.
Click Here for the Tatkal Application Form to apply for a caste, income, and residence certificate.
How to Download Caste, Income & Residence Certificate Online?
- To download the caste, income, and residence certificate online, applicants must visit the official website of RTPS Bihar.
- On the home page, click on the download certificate on the left side of the web page.
- A new page opens. Applicants must enter the application ID, application Date and click on download now.
- Now the required document displays, and applicants can download the required document.