First Graduate Certificate or No Graduate Certificate had awarded to students who wished to pursue higher education. You can obtain the first graduate fee discount or scholarship through this Certificate.
First Graduate Certificate
The first Certificate is eligible only when there are no graduates in the family, including siblings who have not benefited from the first graduate scholarship or fee rebate. The Government of Tamil Nadu awards First Graduate Certificate.
The Certificate offers education to children from uneducated families so that children and their families are guaranteed a bright future.
In addition, the Certificate reaches poor students who cannot pursue higher education due to poor financial status.
Eligibility for First Graduate Certificate
The first eligibility criteria for obtaining this Certificate are:
- The applicant must be a resident of Tamil Nadu.
- Other family members should not be graduates.
- Siblings should not receive this Certificate.
To apply for this Certificate, the applicant should have the following documents:
- Ration card
- PAN card
- Driving Licence
- Electoral Photo ID card
- Aadhar card
Follow the steps below to register on the TNeSevai Registration Portal.
- Visit the TN eSevai portal website.
- Click on “Citizen Login” If you are a new user, click on “New User.”
- Enter the required details.
- You will receive an OTP at a registered mobile number to register on the esevai portal.
- After registering, log in to the website. Select “Revenue Department”.
- Select “REV-104 No Graduate Certificate” from the list.
- Click on Proceed.
To get the Certificate, follow the steps given below:
- Login to the Website Applicant should log in to the official website of e-District Tamil Nadu.
- The applicant should click on the Certificate Service option.
- Next, the applicant must log in using the username and password.
- After entering the username and password, you can download the application form for the Certificate.
- The details to be entered in the application form had given below.
- Applicant Name, Application Number and Candidate Signature
After registering the form, please submit it to the concerned authority.
Status of the application
Follow the steps below to check the status of the application.
- Login to TN eSevai Portal. Click on Check Status
- Enter Application Number/Transaction Number to track the status of the application.
- Click on Search
Download Tamil Nadu’s first Graduate Certificate
Follow the steps below to download the Certificate.
- Login to the TN eSevai portal and click on Check Status.
- Enter the application number.
- Click on Search.
- Click on the download certificate link.