First Graduate Certificate, or No Graduate Certificate, had awarded to students who wished to pursue higher education. You can obtain the first graduate fee discount or scholarship through this Certificate.
First Graduate Certificate
The first Certificate is eligible only when there are no graduates in the family, including siblings who have not benefited from the scholarship or fee rebate. The Government of Tamil Nadu awards Graduate Certificates.
The Certificate offers education to children from uneducated families so that children and their families are guaranteed a bright future.
In addition, the Certificate reaches poor students who cannot pursue higher education due to poor financial Status.
Eligibility for Graduate Certificate
The first eligibility criteria for obtaining this Certificate are:
- The applicant must be a resident of Tamil Nadu.
- Other family members should not be graduates.
- Siblings should not receive this Certificate.
Required Documents for Certificate
To apply for this Certificate, the applicant should have the following documents. These are the documents for First Graduate Certificate.
Follow the steps below to register on the TNeSevai Registration Portal.
- Visit the TN eSevai portal website.
- Click on “Citizen Login” If you are a new user, click “New User.”
- Enter the required details.
- You will receive an OTP at a registered mobile number to register on the esevai portal.
- After registering, log in to the website. Select “Revenue Department.”
- Select “REV-104 No Graduate Certificate” from the list.
- Click on Proceed.
Graduate Certificate Application Procedure
To get the Certificate, follow the steps given below:
- Login to the Website Applicant should log in to the official website of e-District Tamil Nadu.
- The applicant should click on the Certificate Service option.
- Next, the applicant must log in using the username and password.
- After entering the username and password, you can download the application form for the Certificate.
- The details to be entered in the application form had given below.
- Applicant Name, Application Number, and Candidate Signature
After registering the form, please submit it to the concerned authority.
Status of the Application
Follow the steps below to check the First Graduate Certificate Status of the Application.
- Login to TN eSevai Portal. Click on Check Status
- Enter the Application Number/Transaction Number to track the application status.
- Click on Search
Download Tamil Nadu’s first Certificate
Follow the steps below to download the Certificate.
- Login to the TN eSevai portal and click on Check Status.
- Enter the application number.
- Click on Search.
- Click on the download certificate link.
The applicant must be a Tamil Nadu resident. There should be no other graduates in the family. This Certificate should not have been given to siblings.
The Tamil Nadu Government issues the first or no graduate certificate to students from families without prior graduates. Holders of this Certificate receive concessions on higher education fees and are eligible for scholarships at colleges and universities in Tamil Nadu.
A first or No graduate certificate is given to students who wish to pursue higher education.
The first graduate is eligible only when there are no graduates in the family, including siblings who were not benefited from the first graduate scholarship or fee concession.