Apply Smart Ration Card Online In TamilNadu :
Tamil Nadu Government has introduced a new system to get a smart ration card online, and the official website of the Tamil Nadu Public Distribution System is tnpds.gov.in. This New ration card online application service was effective in 2016 to convert all the ration cards in the state to apply for smart ration cards.
The ration card is the fundamental and necessary document that all should have. The old ration cards will be converted automatically into the new ones by the government.
The existing ration cardholder will receive a PIN Number on their mobiles and collect their smart ration card from the nearest distribution centre by showing the SMS.
Here is a step by step procedure to apply for Online Smart Ration Card on Tnpds :
- Go to the Official Page Of TamilNadu Public Distribution System at tnpds.gov.in
- Click on the “Smart Card Application” under the Useful links section on the right side of the homepage.
- After clicking on it, you will get an application form shown below.
- There are two options at the top left
I) New Smart Card Application
ii) Old Card Enrolment
- When you click on the Old Card Enrolment, you have to fill in the details like Ration Card number and FPS Code and upload the residence proof in JPG, PNG, or Gif format. Remember, the file size should not be more than 2 MB.
- When you click on the New Smart Card Application, an application form will be showing, similar to the one below.
- Please fill all the necessary details into it, which were required in that form and then upload the residence proof in JPG, PNG, or GIF format, and the file must be in 2MB.
- After filling in all the details in the form, click on the “Submit” button at the bottom.
- After submitting, I will provide you with a reference number to track your application’s status.
To Track the Smart Card Application Status on Tnpds :
After the new ration card online application, here is its procedure.
- Go to the Official Page of TamilNadu Public Distribution System at tnpds.gov.in.
- Click on the “New card Application Status” under the Useful links section on the right side of the homepage.
- After clicking that, you have to enter your reference number. By using that reference number can check the status of your smart card.
If any doubts or queries, you can call the toll-free number at 1967 / 1800-425-5901.
- Tamilnadu civil supplies ration card status
- Smart ration card status
- Consumer.tn.gov.inration card renewal
- Tamilnadu ration card status online
- smart ration card Tamilnadu
- Tnpds online apply
- Tnpds smart card