Apply Smart Ration Card Online In TamilNadu :
TamilNadu Government has been introduced the new system to get smart ration card through online mode and the official website of TamilNadu Public Distribution System at www.tnpds.gov.in. This New ration card online application service was effective from 2016 in order to convert all the ration cards in the state with new smart ration cards.
The ration card is the fundamental and necessary document which all should have. The old ration cards will be converted automatically into the new one by the government. The existing ration cardholder will receive a PIN Number on their mobiles and can collect their smart ration card from the nearest distribution center by showing the SMS.
Here is a step by step procedure to apply for Online Smart Ration Card on Tnpds :
- Go to the Official Page Of TamilNadu Public Distribution System at tnpds.gov.in
- Click on the “Smart Card Application” which is under the Useful links section on the right side of the homepage.
- After clicking on it you will get an application form which is shown below.
- There are two options at the top left
i).New Smart Card Application
ii). Old Card Enrolment
- When you click on the Old Card Enrolment you have to fill the details like Ration Card number and FPS Code and also upload the residence proof in form of JPG, PNG or Gif format. Remember the size of the file should not be more than 2 MB.
- When you click on the New Smart Card Application, an application form will be displayed which is similar to below.
- Fill all the necessary details into it which was required in that form and then upload the residence proof in the form of JPG, PNG or GIF format and the file must be in 2MB.
- After filling all the details in the form, click on the “Submit” button at the bottom.
- After submitting, you will be provided a reference number with which you can track the status of your application.
To Track the Smart Card Application Status on Tnpds :
Here is the procedure for it.
- Go to the Official Page of TamilNadu Public Distribution System at tnpds.gov.in
- Click on the “New card Application Status” which is under the Useful links section on the right side of the homepage.
- After clicking that, you have to enter your reference number. By using that reference number can check the status of your smart card.
If any doubts or queries, you can call the toll-free number at 1967 / 1800-425-5901.
- Tamilnadu civil supplies ration card status
- Smart ration card status
- Consumer.tn.gov.inration card renewal
- Tamilnadu ration card status online
- smart ration card Tamilnadu
- Tnpds online apply
- Tnpds smart card