In Telangana state, the MLC election candidates nominated along with Assembly and Parliament elections. MLC elections are slightly different in process and procedure from Parliament and Assembly elections. But for these elections, voters are the citizens who completed three years of graduation. Graduates can apply online for the MLC voter registration by filling form-18 of the Election commission of the state.
In the state of Telangana also the election commission wants all the voters to register online for MLC elections like all the other states. Citizens can now register by visiting the online portal of the official Chief Election Commission Telangana website.
Schedule of MLC Voter Registration 2020
- Voter registration Start: 1st October 2020
- Last Date for registration: 6th November 2020
- Voter drafted list: 1st December 2020
- Final Voter List: 18 January 2020
Voter Registration Eligibility
- Applicant must be a resident of a local constituency.
- The applicant must be a qualified prior three-year graduate by 1st November 2020, which means the applicants who had to complete graduation in 2017 are earlier are eligible.
- Graduated applicants who qualified former are also eligible.
Apply Online for MLC Voter Registration
- Citizens have first to visit the Telangana CEO’s official website to apply Online for MLC voter registration.
- The home page opens. Now click on E- registration and select Form-18 from the council Constituency.
- A new page appears where the applicant has to fill the registration form.
- First, enter the graduate constituency and district. And also, fill in the applicant’s personal details like name, surname, type of relation, relation name and surname, date of birth, gender, education qualification, and occupation.
- Also, enter the full address with pin code and district, an assembly constituency, epic no., polling station, SI no. in the Police station.
- Information regarding the graduation year, University name, and upload all the supporting documents of certificates and photos.
- After uploading the documents, select the option of “my name has included in the electoral roll for this or any other constituency.”
- Finally, select the district and constituency, mobile number, email ID, check the details, and click on the submit option.