Labh Patri Scheme:
The Punjab state government introduced this Scheme for the welfare of the people of Punjab state. The daily labour working in Punjab can get this Labh Patri Card. Another name for this Card is the Labour card. The Punjab state government and the construction department have introduced this Labh Patri Scheme. People can register for the Card online on the official website.
This Labh Patri card is very important for the workers in the Punjab state. It is also available with the construction department of Punjab state. So, the workers can get the Card online and offline.
The people who want to apply for the Labour card should read this page completely to know the complete information. So, you can apply for the Labour card without any errors.
Labh Patri Card 2022:
We all know that many people live in the Punjab state, and many labourers are present in the Punjab state. They are not financially strong. So, they want some help from the government.
Hence the Punjab state government has introduced the Labh Patri Scheme 2022 to provide them financial help. Under this Scheme, the government issues the Labour card.
The labour should register online on the official website for getting this Card. The labour department of Punjab state will provide you with the Labh Patri card both online and offline.
You can see both the online and online application processes on this page. This Card provides financial and social security for the workers of Punjab state.
Labour Card Online Apply:
As we all know, many schemes are available for the people of Punjab state. This Labh Patri Scheme is one of the government schemes. The people get the benefit of this Scheme through the labour Card. So, the workers should have a Card in their name.
Generally, the Card will be issued in the name of the head of the family. The whole family can benefit from this Scheme with one Card. The online procedure for applying for the Labh Patri Card is as follows.
- To apply online for the Labour Card, you must visit the nearest CSC centre.
- The CSC will provide Punjab state’s Labour Department and the Labh Patri Scheme services.
- The person should carry the Aadhar card, bank account passbook and the amount required for the initial deposit.
- The person at the CSC will enter all the details in the aadhar card and then verify them.
- Then he will fill in all the details that are mandatory for applying.
- Then according to the subscriber’s age, the system will auto-calculate the amount payable.
How to apply for the Labh Patri Card offline:
The individual who wants to get registered on the labour department website can apply for the Card offline with the below steps.
- The applicant has to visit the labour inspector in person.
- The applicant should carry mandatory documents along with him.
- The Labour inspector enrols the beneficiary electronically in the system.
- The system auto-calculates the application form based on the application.
- Then you have to pay the amount to the inspector, and after the successful payment, the system will generate a temporary registration number.
- The applicant has to sign the acknowledgement.
Your application for the labour card is now completed successfully.
Eligibility Criteria for Labour Card 2022:
The people applying for the Labh Patri Card must satisfy the eligibility conditions to get the Card in their name. The eligibility conditions are as follows.
- The candidate must be a citizen of Punjab state.
- The applicant should be an unorganized worker of the Punjab state.
- The applicant should have an age between 18 and 60 years.
- The monthly income of the worker or the applicant should not exceed Rs.15000/-.
Those who satisfy the above conditions can apply for the Labh Patri Card.
Documents required for the application of Labour Card:
There are some documents you need to upload at the time of application to complete the application process. The documents are given below.
- Any government Id proof like Aadhar Card, Pan Card or Voter Id etc.,
- Worker Id of the applicant, if any.
- Account details of the applicant.
- A passport size photo of the applicant is also necessary.
- Ration Card Xerox of the person.
Labh Patri Card Status Online:
The people who applied for the Punjab Labh Patri Card can check their application status online. The complete process for checking the Status of the Labh Patri Card is as follows.
- To check the status of the Card online is a very simple process.
- You have to visit the official website of the labour department of Punjab state.
- Click on the “check application status” option on the home page.
- Then enter your application number and click on the check status option.
- Your application status will appear on the screen.
In this way, you can check the status of the Labh Patri Card.