Here you can read information about Telangana Aasara Pension Status. The Chief Minister of Telangana has announced a new scheme for the citizen. This scheme has known as TS Aasara Pension Status. Because after the department has introduced the plan, the authority has invited the application form, which will provide them benefits.
Telangana Aasara Pension Status
The word Aasara means Support, so the state government of Telangana will provide the TS Aasara Pension scheme required to provide them with financial help. In addition, the applicant should know about the application status you have submitted in the portal. Many people cannot do work or have some particular disease, so the state government has provided them with the TS Aasara Pension New List, which the name of beneficiaries has in it.
|Name of Scheme||TS Aasara Pension Scheme|
|Launched by||The Chief Minister of TS, Chandrasekhar Rao|
|Under||The State government of Telangana|
|Benefit||To provide enhanced old pension|
|Beneficiaries||Disabled persons, Old people, and Widow|
|Aasara Pension||Official Website|
|Objective||Providing Financial Support monthly|
The Telangana state government launched “ Aasara ” – a new Pension scheme – improving the monthly pension from Rs. 200 to Rs. 1000 for old people, widows, weavers, toddy tappers, and AIDS patients and Rs. 500 to Rs. 1500 for disabled persons.
From 2020-2021, the government provides an Aasara pension of Rs 2,016 to older citizens, widows, beedi workers, filaria victims, single women, handloom weavers, toddy tappers, and people with AIDS, and Rs 3,016 for people with disabilities.
Identification of Eligible Persons for Telangana State Aasara Pension
- The application will receive by:
- Gram Panchayat Secretary/Village Revenue Officer(VRO)(rural area)
- Bill Collector (urban area)
- The officials responsible for the verification and certification of applications are:
- Gram Panchayat Secretary/Village Revenue Officer (VRO) (rural area)
- Bill Collector (urban area)
- The inspection process will carry by:
- Mandal Parishad Development Officer (MPDO)/Municipal Commissioner/Deputy/Zonal Commissioner
- The following factors will consider during the pension approval process:
- Household survey data, census population figures, and percentage of old age widows and disabled for each Panchayat Mandal and municipality
- The pension mainly gives to scheduled castes, scheduled groups, and backward classes.
- Disciplinary action and recovery of the amount paid will initiate in case of the:
- Incorrect details provided for pension eligibility.
How to check Telangana Aasara Pension Status
- Go to the Official Website of the TS Aasara Pension Scheme.
- Then, another page will open in a browser. So this has the homepage of the portal.
- After that, you need to search for the TS Aasara Pension. Then go for application status. Another new page will open.
- Select the district.
- You need to enter the details asked in the form, such as registration number, date of birth, or other information. Click on the submit button.
- In the end, you can see the status of your application submitted to the TS Aasara Pension Scheme. Check whether you have to go to get the scheme benefits or not.
Distribution of pensions shall be done from the 1st to the 7th of every month.
The pension can credit to the existing savings account of the Bank selected by the pensioner.
For the convenience of pensioners, a toll-free no.1800-11-77-88.