Andhra Pradesh announced the “Navarathnalu” program for the welfare and development of all segments of the state’s people. YSR Pension Kanuka is one of the Navarathnalu from the government.
YSR Pension Kanuka aims to provide pension cards to enhance the hardships of the weak and helpless people of the state, particularly the old widows and persons with disabilities, to secure their lives.
|Scheme Name||YSR Pension Kanuka|
|Department||Ministry of Panchayat Raj & Rural development|
|Beneficiaries||Andhra Pradesh Citizens|
According to the G.O.Ms.No.103 on May 30th, 2019, the government of Andhra Pradesh provides Social Security Pensions for older adults, Widows, Single Women, Toddy Tappers, Fisherman, Weavers, Traditional Cobblers, ART (PLHIV) persons, Transgender, Disabled persons, Dappu artists, Chronic Kidney Diseases, etc.
The scheme is effected from June 2019 and payable from July 1st, 2019.
- 1 YSR Pension Disbursement
- 2 YSR Pension Kanuka Types of Pensioners, Age & Incentive Amount
- 3 Benefits
- 4 Ysr Pension Kanuka Eligibility :
- 5 Required Documents
- 6 How to Download the Application Form for YSR Pension Kanuka
- 7 Beneficiary and Selection Process
- 8 How to Check the ysr pension status?
- 9 How to Check Beneficiary List of YSR Pension Kanuka
- 10 Pension Scheme Verification Details
- 11 FAQs
YSR Pension Disbursement
Disbursement of YSR Pension Kanuka has already started, and the government of AP recently distributed the pensions on March 1st, 2020. Nearly 58.99 Lakh beneficiaries across the state received the pension.
The government ordered the volunteers to distribute allowances at the people’s doorsteps by taking fingerprints through the biometric procedure. And also not to call the beneficiaries to the distribution place.
YSR Pension Kanuka Types of Pensioners, Age & Incentive Amount
Below is the list of pensioners with age and the pension received from the government of Andhra Pradesh.
The people suffering from Chronic Kidney disease and undergoing dialysis will get Rs 10000 monthly from the government.
|S.no.||Type of Pensioner||Age||Incentive|
|1||Old Age People||60 years and above||Rs 2250 per month|
|2||Weavers||50 years and above||Rs 2250 per month|
|3||Widow||As per the marriage act, 18 years and above||Rs 2250 per month|
|4||Married women separated more than one year and 35 years and above unmarried women in rural areas with 30 years and in urban areas with 35 years.||Minimum 40% disability, no age limit||Rs 3000 per month|
|5||Toddy Tappers||50 years and above||Rs 2250 per month|
|6||Transgender||18 years and above||Rs 3000 per month|
|7||Fishermen||50 years and above||Rs 2250 per month|
|8||Traditional Cobblers||40 years and above||Rs 2250 per month|
|9||Single Women||Married women separated more than one year and 35 years and above unmarried women in rural areas with 30 years and urban areas with 35 years.||Rs 2250 per month|
|10||Dappu Artists||50 years and above||Rs 3000 per month|
- Rs 2,250/- for Old Age, Widows, Weavers, Toddy Tappers, Fishermen, Single Women, Traditional Cobblers, and PLHIV (ART Pensions ) types as monthly pensions.
- Pension of ₹ 3,000/- for Persons with Disability.
- Rs 10,000/- for Persons on CKDU/Dialysis.
- In the event of the death of an Old Age Weaver, Fishermen, Toddy topper, or Disabled pensioner, the pension will be sanctioned to Spouse (wife) to support the family.
Ysr Pension Kanuka Eligibility :
- The applicants must be permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh.
- People applying for a pension must be below the poverty line.
These are the required documents.
- Applicant Aadhar Card
- Death Certificates of Husband (For Widow Pension)
- Disability Certificate (SADAREM) (For Disabled Pension)
- Toddy Tapper Certificate (from the Excise Department)
- Weavers Certificate (from the Handloom Department)
- Caste Certificate
- Children’s Certificates (Study Certificate)
- Proof of Age/Date of Birth
- Marriage Certificate
- Medical Board Certificate
- Proof of Treatment in ART (Anti-Retroviral Therapy) Centre (For ART Pension)
- Gender Identity Certificate (issued by the competent medical officer for trans people)
- Certificate from the Department of Fisheries (in case of Fishermans)
How to Download the Application Form for YSR Pension Kanuka
- Before applying for the Pension Kanuka, applicants must download the application form.
- Take a printout of the application form and fill in the necessary details.
- Attest the required documents with the application form before submitting it.
- Submit the application form to the government offices.
Beneficiary and Selection Process
- The government follows a specific process to select the beneficiaries before distributing the pension.
- First, the applicants submit the application forms at the government and gram panchayat offices.
- The applications will go through an inspection by the gram sabha for approval.
- After the verification and support, the application forms are sent to the MPO authorities.
- The final check is done at municipal offices or MPDO offices.
- After successful verification, the government disburses the pension amount to the gram panchayat and government offices.
- From there, the pension is distributed to the beneficiaries.
How to Check the ysr pension status?
- The applicants who applied for YSR Pension Kanuka want to check their ysr pension status by visiting the official website.
- The home page opens. Click on the search option to know the ysr pension status.
- A new page appears where applicants must select Pension ID or Grievance ID from the options.
- After clicking on the selected options, a form appears. Fill in the required information and click on the Go option.
- The application status is on display.
How to Check Beneficiary List of YSR Pension Kanuka
- To check the beneficiary list, applicants have to visit the official website.
- On the home page, click the reports option and select scheme-wise analysis from the dropdown.
- A new page appears where applicants must enter the District, Mandal, Panchayat, and Habitation information and click the Go option.
- Now a list of beneficiaries will be displayed on the screen.
Pension Scheme Verification Details
- Gram Panchayat
- Name of the village secretariat
- Volunteer Name
- Volunteer mobile number
- Identification number
- Applicant Name
- Father/Husband’s name
- Date of Birth
- Mobile number
- Pinch type
- White Ration Card
- Aadhaar card number
- The family income per month
- Family land details
- Vehicle details
- Family member employment information
- other related details
YSR Pension Kanuka Helpline Numbers
- Society for Elimination of Rural Poverty, 2nd Floor, Dr NTR Administrative Block, Pandit Nehru RTC Bus Complex,
- Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh – 520001
- Telephone: 0866-2410017
- Email: email@example.com
Old people, both male and female, who are 60 years of age or above and are destitute (with little or no means of subsistence and no family or relative to depend upon).
3,000/- per month, and also for people affected with Chronic Kidney Disease who are undergoing Dialysis, Government and network hospitals to Rs. 10,000/- per month. The enhanced scale of pension came into effect in June 2019, payable from 1st July 2019 onwards.
Benefits. Monthly Pension of Rs 2,250/- for Old Age, Widow, Weavers, Toddy Tappers, Fishermen, Single Women, Traditional Cobblers, and PLHIV (ART Pensions ) categories. Pension of ₹ 3,000/- for Persons with Disability. Monthly Pension of Rs 10,000/- for Persons on CKDU/Dialysis.