YSR Pension Kanuka
The government of Andhra Pradesh announced the “Navarathnalu” program for the welfare and development of all segments people of the state. YSR Pension Kanuka is one of the Navarathnalu from the government.
YSR Pension Kanuka aims to provide pension cards to enhance the hardships of the weak and helpless people of the state, particularly the old, widows, persons with disabilities to secure their lives.
According to the G.O.Ms.No.103 on May 30th, 2019, the government of Andhra Pradesh providing Social Security Pensions for the older adults, Widows, Single Women, Toddy Tappers, Fisherman, Weavers, Traditional Cobblers, ART (PLHIV) persons, Transgender, Disabled persons, Dappu artists, Chronic Kidney Diseases, etc. Scheme effected from June 2019 and payable from July 1st, 2019 onwards.
YSR Pension Disbursement
Disbursement of YSR Pension Kanuka already started, and recently the government of AP distributed the pensions on March 1st, 2020. Nearly 58.99 Lakh beneficiaries across the state received the pension.
The government ordered the volunteers to distribute allowances at the people’s doorsteps by taking fingerprints through the biometric procedure. And also not to call the beneficiaries to the distribution place.
YSR Pension Kanuka Types of Pensioners, Age & Incentive Amount
Below is the list of type of pensioners with age and the pension received from the government of Andhra Pradesh.
For the people suffering from Chronic Kidney disease and undergoing dialysis will get Rs 10000 per month by the government.
|S.no.||Type of Pensioner||Age||Incentive|
|1||Old Age People||60 years and above||Rs 2250 per month|
|2||Weavers||50 years and above||Rs 2250 per month|
|3||Widow||As per marriage act 18 years and above||Rs 2250 per month|
|4||Disabled People||Minimum 40% disability, no age limit||Rs 3000 per month|
|5||Toddy Tappers||50 years and above||Rs 2250 per month|
|6||Transgender||18 years and above||Rs 3000 per month|
|7||Fishermen||50 years and above||Rs 2250 per month|
|8||Traditional Cobblers||40 years and above||Rs 2250 per month|
|9||Single Women||Married women separated more than 1 year and 35 years and above age. Unmarried women of rural areas with 30 years and urban areas 35 years.||Rs 2250 per month|
|10||Dappu Artists||50 years and above||Rs 3000 per month|
Pension Kanuka Eligibility
- The applicants must be permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh.
- People applying for the pension must be below the poverty line.
How to Download Application Form for Pension Kanuka
- Applicants before applying for the Pension Kanuka have to download the application form.
- Take printout of the application form and fill with the necessary details.
- Attest the required documents with the application form before submitting it.
- Submit the application form at the government offices.
Beneficiary and Selection Process
- The government is following a specific process to select the beneficiaries before distributing the pension.
- First, the applicants submit the application forms at the government offices and gram panchayat offices.
- The applications will go through the inspection by the gram sabha for approval.
- After the verification and support, the application forms sent to the MPO authorities.
- The final check is done at municipal offices or MPDO offices.
- After successful verification, the government disburses the pension amount to the gram panchayat offices and government offices.
- From there, the pension distributed to the beneficiaries.
How to Check the Status
- The applicants applied for YSR Pension Kanuka wants to check the status of their application, visit the official website.
- The home page opens, click on the search option to know the status.
- A new page appears where the applicants have to select Pension ID or Grievance ID from the options.
- After clicking on the selected options, a form appears. Fill the required information and click on the Go option.
- The application status is on display.
How to Check Beneficiary List
- To check the beneficiary list, applicants have to visit the official website.
- On the home page, click on the reports option and select scheme-wise analysis from the dropdown.
- A new page appears where the applicants need to enter the information of District, Mandal, Panchayat, Habitation, and click on the Go option.
- Now a list of beneficiaries will display on the screen.
Scheme Verification Details
The government wants the volunteers to know the pensioners’ information and details applying for YSR Pension Kanuka. Below are the details
- Gram Panchayat
- Name of the village secretariat
- Volunteer Name
- Volunteer mobile number
- Identification number
- Applicant Name
- Father/Husband name
- Date of Birth
- Mobile number
- Pinch type
- White Ration Card
- Aadhaar card number
- The family income per month
- Family land details
- Vehicle details
- Family member employment information
- other related details
Society for Elimination of Rural Poverty
2nd Floor, Dr.NTR Administrative Block,
Pandit Nehru RTC Bus Complex,
Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh – 520001
Note: Andhra Pradesh’s government will deliver the YSR Pension Kanuka on August 1st, 2020, to 61.28 Lakh pensioners, including 2.20 Lakh new pensioners.