YSR Pension Kanuka
Andhra Pradesh announced the “Navarathnalu” program for the welfare and development of all segments of the state’s people. YSR Pension Kanuka is one of the Navarathnalu from the government.
YSR Pension Kanuka aims to provide pension cards to enhance the hardships of the weak and helpless people of the state, particularly the old widows, persons with disabilities, to secure their lives.
According to the G.O.Ms.No.103 on May 30th, 2019, the government of Andhra Pradesh providing Social Security Pensions for the older adults, Widows, Single Women, Toddy Tappers, Fisherman, Weavers, Traditional Cobblers, ART (PLHIV) persons, Transgender, Disabled persons, Dappu artists, Chronic Kidney Diseases, etc. Scheme effected from June 2019 and payable from July 1st, 2019 onwards.
YSR Pension Disbursement
Disbursement of YSR Pension Kanuka has already started, and recently the government of AP distributed the pensions on March 1st, 2020. Nearly 58.99 Lakh beneficiaries across the state received the pension.
The government ordered the volunteers to distribute allowances at the people’s doorsteps by taking fingerprints through the biometric procedure. And also not to call the beneficiaries to the distribution place.
YSR Pension Kanuka Types of Pensioners, Age & Incentive Amount
Below is the list of pensioners with age and the pension received from the government of Andhra Pradesh.
The people suffering from Chronic Kidney disease and undergoing dialysis will get Rs 10000 per month from the government.
|S.no.||Type of Pensioner||Age||Incentive|
|1||Old Age People||60 years and above||Rs 2250 per month|
|2||Weavers||50 years and above||Rs 2250 per month|
|3||Widow||As per the marriage act 18 years and above||Rs 2250 per month|
|4||Disabled People||Minimum 40% disability, no age limit||Rs 3000 per month|
|5||Toddy Tappers||50 years and above||Rs 2250 per month|
|6||Transgender||18 years and above||Rs 3000 per month|
|7||Fishermen||50 years and above||Rs 2250 per month|
|8||Traditional Cobblers||40 years and above||Rs 2250 per month|
|9||Single Women||Married women separated more than one year and 35 years and above age—unmarried women of rural areas with 30 years and urban areas 35 years.||Rs 2250 per month|
|10||Dappu Artists||50 years and above||Rs 3000 per month|
Ysr Pension Kanuka Eligibility :
- The applicants must be permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh.
- People applying for a pension must be below the poverty line.
How to Download Application Form for YSR Pension Kanuka
- Applicants, before applying for the Pension Kanuka, have to download the application form.
- Take a printout of the application form and fill in the necessary details.
- Attest the required documents with the application form before submitting it.
- Submit the application form to the government offices.
Beneficiary and Selection Process
- The government is following a specific process to select the beneficiaries before distributing the pension.
- First, the applicants submit the application forms at the government offices and gram panchayat offices.
- The applications will go through an inspection by the gram sabha for approval.
- After the verification and support, the application forms are sent to the MPO authorities.
- The final check is done at municipal offices or MPDO offices.
- After successful verification, the government disburses the pension amount to the gram panchayat offices and government offices.
- From there, the pension is distributed to the beneficiaries.
How to Check the ysr pension status?
- The applicants who applied for YSR Pension Kanuka want to check their ysr pension status visit the official website.
- The home page opens. Click on the search option to know the ysr pension status.
- A new page appears where the applicants have to select Pension ID or Grievance ID from the options.
- After clicking on the selected options, a form appears. Fill in the required information and click on the Go option.
- The application status is on display.
How to Check Beneficiary List of ysr pension kanuka
- To check the beneficiary list, applicants have to visit the official website.
- On the home page, click on the reports option and select scheme-wise analysis from the dropdown.
- A new page appears where the applicants need to enter the District, Mandal, Panchayat, Habitation information and click on the Go option.
- Now a list of beneficiaries will be displayed on the screen.
Pension Scheme Verification Details
The government wants the volunteers to know the pensioners’ information and details applying for YSR Pension Kanuka. Below are the details
- Gram Panchayat
- Name of the village secretariat
- Volunteer Name
- Volunteer mobile number
- Identification number
- Applicant Name
- Father/Husband name
- Date of Birth
- Mobile number
- Pinch type
- White Ration Card
- Aadhaar card number
- The family income per month
- Family land details
- Vehicle details
- Family member employment information
- other related details
ysr pension kanuka Helpline Numbers
Society for Elimination of Rural Poverty
2nd Floor, Dr. NTR Administrative Block,
Pandit Nehru RTC Bus Complex,
Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh – 520001
Note: Andhra Pradesh’s government will deliver the Pension Kanuka on August 1st, 2020, to 61.28 Lakh pensioners, including 2.20 Lakh new pensioners.