State and Central Governments are introducing various schemes to improve educational standards. The government is providing various facilities through these schemes. Recently, the Government of Tamil Nadu launched the Illam Thedi Kalvi scheme.
Illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme
Through this scheme, the student provides education in a physical approach. This article covers all the important information about Illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme 2022.
You will learn how to take advantage of this scheme. Apart from that, you may also get details about its registration procedure, login process, features etc.
About Illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme 2022
The Govt of Tamil Nadu had launched the Illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme. The scheme will provide physical education to the students. Volunteers had assigned to each class and each subject.
These volunteers provide education to students through door-to-door campaigns. All students who do not have transport facilities can benefit from this scheme.
The salary of volunteers under this scheme is 25000 rupees per month. Nearly 1 lakh students can benefit from this scheme. The scheme targets students who have lost learning due to mental problems due to epidemic conditions.
About 86550 people have registered to work as volunteers under this scheme. Of these 86550 citizens, 67691 were women, 32 were transgender, and 18557 were men.
The objective of the Illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme
The main purpose of the Illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme is to provide education through a physical approach. The government is going to recruit volunteers to provide education to students through this scheme.
Because of this scheme, students do not have to rely on online avenues to get an education as volunteers provide education to them. The scheme will improve the literacy rate of the state.
Otherwise, they will cover the academic deficit with the implementation of this scheme. Every student in Tamil Nadu will be able to get an education through this scheme.
Key Highlights of Illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme
|Name of The Scheme||Illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme|
|Launched By||Government Of Tamil Nadu|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens Of Tamil Nadu|
|Objective||To Provide Education In Physical Mode|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Mode Of Application||Online/Offline|
Selection of Volunteers
- The School Management Committee selects eligible volunteers.
- The scheme will improve the level of school education in the state.
- With the implementation of this scheme, they will cover the deficit caused by online classes.
- Apart from that, the scheme will also improve the state’s literacy rate.
- To volunteer under this scheme, the applicant must have passed Class 12 from an accredited board.
Extension of Illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme
The Govt of Tamil Nadu has decided to extend the Illam Thedi Kalvi for another six months. Although schools reopened, school performance did not continue as usual.
For this cause, the government had decided to extend the scheme. The government will recruit 9494 teachers in public schools to sustain the increase in student enrollment in public schools.
Benefits and Features of Illam Thedi Kalvi
- The Govt of Tamil Nadu had launched the Illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme.
- The scheme will provide physical education to the students.
- Volunteers had assigned to each class and each subject.
- These volunteers provide education to students through door-to-door campaigning.
- All students who do not have transport facilities can benefit from this scheme.
- The salary of volunteers under this scheme is 25000 rupees per month.
- Nearly 1 lakh students can benefit from this scheme.
- The scheme targets students who have lost learning due to mental problems due to epidemic conditions.
- About 86550 people have registered to work as volunteers under this scheme.
- Of these, 86550 were citizens, 67691 were women, 32 were transgender, and 18557 were men.
List of Districts Included Under Illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme
It is a pilot-based project that they will implement in only 12 districts of the state. Such districts are as follows:-
- Volunteers must be a permanent residents of Tamil Nadu
- To provide education to 1st to 5th class students, the applicant must have passed 12th class
- Volunteers must have a UG degree to provide education to 7th and 8th class
- Aadhaar card
- residence proof
- Address proof
- Mark sheets
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- email ID etc
How to apply under Illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme
- First, go to the official website of Illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme, and the homepage will appear in front of you.
- You need to click on the homepage to start the Volunteer Registration Program.
- Now a new page will appear in front of you.
- On this page, you have to need to enter the following details.
- Basic Information, Residential Address Details, Educational & Professional Details, Additional Questions
- Now you are required to upload all the required documents.
- Then you have to click on submit.
- By tracking this procedure, you can apply under the scheme.
Download Illam Thedi Kalvi App
You will be happy to know that TN EMIS Cell has finally launched the Mobile App for Illam Thedi Kalvi Program. This app is currently available on the Android platform. You can log in to your account on your phone by using this mobile app.
Illam Thedi Kalvi’s application status
All participants can check Illam Thedi Kalvi’s application status online. This facility is available on the official website. So you can visit the official web portal and get the details.
You can next check your application status if you have registered for the Home Thedi Kalvi Scheme.
If we check the website, there is currently no option for search status online. You will be notified via SMS or mail when your registration is complete.
Email id- [email protected]
Contact number- 14417
I hope the information you apply online at Illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme Online is helpful to you. We will do our part to explain the Illam Thedi Kalvi registration step by step.
You can note to us in the comment section below if you encounter problems during registration. We will get to you as shortly as we read your message.
1. What is TN Illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme?
It is a program operated by the Tamil Nadu Department of Education and provides tuition to students. It is in the evening, and volunteers can take a class from 5 to 7 p.m.
2. What is the Volunteer Salary in TN Illam Thedi Kalvi?
The volunteer salary in TN Illam Thedi Kalvi is Rs. 25000, and the government gives a month to the volunteer.
3. What are the eligibility standards for the TN Illam Thedi Kalvi?
Volunteers must be 17 years of age and proficient in Tamil.
4. What is the monthly salary of Illam Thedi Kalvi?
The government gives Illam Thedi Kalvi a salary of Rs 25,000 per month to provide education and reduce the education gap among students.