Today, we will inform you about the new welfare scheme of the state government of Tamil Nadu. It is a valuable scheme for 11th and 12th-class students in Tamil Nadu. Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Edapady Palaniswami has announced a Tamil Nadu Free Bicycle Scheme 2023.
Depending on the Scheme’s name, we can assume that students will get free bicycles under this Scheme. Ten districts in Tamil Nadu can avail of free bicycle distribution benefits.
Tamil Nadu Free Bicycle Scheme 2023
So students from these ten districts can apply for free bicycles to their principals. Students from private, public, and public schools can benefit from this Scheme.
The Scheme had launched to encourage students to go to school every day and enhance their educational status in Tamil Nadu.
Students want to continue their education but have a school too far away. If they do not have a vehicle to go to school, they decide to drop out.
The Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu established the Scheme to examine the issue. Please read our article to the end to learn more about this Scheme.
|Tamil Nadu Free Bicycle Scheme
|This Scheme had launched by Chief Minister Edappadi K Palaniswami, Tamil Nadu State Government
|Education Department of Tamil Nadu
|11th and 12th class students of Tamil Nadu
|To provide free bicycles to 10 district students of Tamil Nadu
|Starting Date to apply
|Last Date to apply
|Mode of Application
|You can apply for this Scheme to your school principal.
Documents required by students
So here is a list of documents given below: –
- Student’s Aadhaar card details (because it is one of the essential documents).
- Proof of residency (Aadhaar card, PAN card, ration card, electricity bill, etc.).
- Income certificate of the applicant’s family.
- Caste Certificate of the applicant (This Scheme is mainly open to students of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and Backward Classes).
- Student Eligibility Details (This is only available to 11th graders, so you must provide your 10th mark sheet).
- Applicant Passport Size Photo.
- He registered the mobile number of the applicant.
Eligibility Criteria for Tamil Nadu Government Free BiCycle
It is vital to know the eligibility criteria for availing of the benefits of any government scheme: –
- So it is common for the applicant to be a permanent resident of Tamil Nadu.
- Only students who do not have a bicycle can apply for the Scheme.
- The candidate’s annual family income should not be more than what the government has decided to give these bicycles to the students.
- If the student belongs to the same area and there is a school, he is not eligible.
- Only 11th-class students are eligible to avail of this Scheme’s benefits.
- A student living in a school hostel cannot apply for this Scheme.
- Students from Scheduled Tribes, Scheduled Tribes, and Backward Classes are the main focus of the Scheme.
Benefits of TN Free Bicycle Distribution
- This free bicycle scheme encourages girls to go to school for high school education.
- Individuals who do not have many sources of income can benefit from the Scheme by cycling to their children.
- So now their children do not have to worry about dropping out of school due to distance.
- Students from SC, ST and backward classes can avail of these benefits.
Tamil Nadu Government free cycle scheme Registration
The Government of Tamil Nadu has registered a freecycle scheme. So the Government of Tamil Nadu has not launched any official portal to apply for the Scheme.
So students eligible for this Scheme can apply for this Scheme to your school principal. And if you can provide all the required documents, the principal will take your application forward for this Scheme.
If there are any updates from the department on the application process, we will provide you with information on our website, so follow us for more details.
Bicycles had provided free of cost to all 11th and 12th-class students. Therefore, all eligible students for this Scheme will name on the list of Tamil Nadu FreeCycle Scheme beneficiaries in 2020.
Visit the Official Website:
It is a scheme provided by the State Government of Tamil Nadu to provide free bicycles to 11th-class students.
We discussed the overall eligibility criteria in our article, so read our article to find the eligibility criteria.
Eligible students can apply to school principals for the Scheme.