YSR Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme | Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Application Form | Status List |
- 1 What is Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme?
- 1.1 Installment Wise Payment of YSR Jagananna Vasathi Deevena
- 1.2 Courses List Covered Under Vasathi Deevena Scheme
- 1.3 Incentives under Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme
- 1.4 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.5 Documents Required
- 1.6 YSR Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Application Process
- 1.7 Checking Status List of Jagananna Vasathi Deevena
What is Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme?
Andhra Pradesh CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy launched the YSR Jagananna Vasathi Deevena scheme at Vizianagaram. The AP government wants to provide financial benefits for polytechnic students, degrees, and ITI towards mess and hostel fees.
Students from SC, ST, BC, Minorities, Kapu, Economically Weaker Section, disabled, etc., will benefit under this scheme.
Around 1187904 students will benefit officially, according to the AP government. The education department of AP allocated Rs 2300 for the financial year 2020-2021.
The money will be credited directly to the bank accounts of the legal guardians or mothers of eligible students. The students get the economic benefit in two installments equally in February and July.
The scheme’s main objective is to allow the students’ guardians or mothers to send them to higher education. Currently, 50% of total sanctioned money is transferred into the guardian’s or mother’s bank accounts.
Now the students can concentrate on their higher education with Jagananna Vidya Deevena and Jagananna Vasathi Deevena schemes, which benefit from college fees, food, and hostel fees.
Installment Wise Payment of YSR Jagananna Vasathi Deevena
|1st Instalment (January-February)||
2nd Instalment (July-August)
Degree & above
|Rs 10000||Rs 10000|
Courses List Covered Under Vasathi Deevena Scheme
- And other courses of Degree/PG
Incentives under Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme
- According to their pursuit, students studying Degree, Engineering, etc., will get incentives for tuition fees and hostel fees.
- Polytechnic students get an amount of Rs 15,000 per annum given under this scheme.
- Students from ITI get Rs 10,000 per annum.
- Students pursuing a degree or other courses will get Rs 20,000 per annum.
- The students from SC, ST, BC, Minorities, Kapu, Economically Backward Class, Economically Weaker Section, Differently Abled students, etc., will get 100% fees reimbursement under this Jagananna Vasathi Deevena scheme.
- Students who are permanent residence of Andhra Pradesh are eligible.
- The students studying at government-aided universities or boards and private colleges are affiliated to state universities/boards.
- The students pursuing the polytechnic degree, ITI, are eligible.
- The family’s income is less than Rs2.5 Lakh per annum are eligible.
- Students with government employee families are not eligible.
- Any family member receiving a pension, then the student is not eligible.
- Families with only 10 acres of wetland or agricultural land below 25 acres are only eligible.
- Student families with four-wheeler cars are not eligible.
- Aadhaar Card
- Identity Card
- Admission fee receipt
- College admission certificate
- BPL or EWS certificate
- Income certificate
- Non-tax payer declaration
- Parent’s occupational certificate
- Bank account details
YSR Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Application Process
- First, students who want to apply for the Vasathi Deevena scheme must visit the official website of YSR Navasakam.
- Click on downloads on the home page of the website.
- A new page opens; click on JVD Fee Reimbursement Proforma.
- Now application form appears, take a printout of the document.
- Fill the application form with family head details, village volunteer details, bank account details of the mother, validation details, etc.
- Attach the crucial documents along with the application form.
- Check the recorded details, submit the application along with the documents, and submit them to the concerned department.
Checking Status List of Jagananna Vasathi Deevena
- To check the status list, first, students must visit the official website.
- Click on “click on the text with blue color to et detailed reports” on the home page.
- A new page opens, select the district name, location, and choose rural or urban.
- Note down the Secretariat code and enter the code.
- The report will display student name, mother name, father name, Aadhaar number, eligible status, and application ID.
- Finally, download the list for future use.