Public Finance Management System | PHFMS Scholarship Status | PFMS Registration & Login | PFMS Portal | PFMS Know your Payment Status | pfms. nic.in
- 1 What is the PFMS Scholarship?
- 1.1 Benefits of PFMS
- 1.2 PFMS – List of Scholarships
- 1.3 Eligibility for PFMS Scholarship
- 1.4 Required Documents
- 1.5 Banks under PFMS
- 1.6 PFMS Scholarship 2021 Registration
- 1.7 How to Login into PFMS Portal?
- 1.8 PFMS Know your Payment Process
- 1.9 How to Track NSP Payments of PFMS?
- 1.10 PFMS Scholarship Helpdesk
- 1.11 FAQs
What is the PFMS Scholarship?
Many students cannot pay their fees because of their financial status, for the government is providing scholarship schemes to pay the student’s expenses.
Public Financial Management System is a scholarship program launched by the Controller General of Accounts (CGA), Department of Expenditure, Ministry of Finance, India.
PFMS started in the year 2009 with the objective of funds tracking of all schemes of India. With this scheme, the backward category students of SC, ST, BC, and students belonging to economically backward society.
PFMS scholarship, given to the students who perform outstandingly in higher education in prominent colleges/universities.
Benefits of PFMS
- With PFMS, students can fill the usual entrance for enrolling recipients and organizations.
- Ninety banks function directly with PFMS, incorporated with 26 PSBs, 59 RRBs, and five expansive private sector banks.
- It approves the Post office/bank account subtleties with recipients of the Post office/Bank. This cash is moved to an agreed record of the students along lines, which lessens the danger of misled installments.
PFMS – List of Scholarships
- The PFMS Scholarship to students of Universities/College
- PFMS Post-Metric Scholarship for SC students
- Pre-Metric Scholarship for SC students under PFMS
- PFMS Student Scholarship National Means cum Metric
- National Scheme Incentives for Girl child for Secondary education under PFMS Scholarship
- Top Class Education Scheme for SC
- Up-gradation of Metric for SC students
- Post-Metric scholarship for OBCs
Eligibility for PFMS Scholarship
- Applicants must be a citizen of India.
- The student’s family income must be less than Rs 6 Lakh per annum.
- Applicants age should be from 18 to 25 years.
- Identity Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Class 12th passed certificate.
- Fee receipt
- Passport size photographs
- Educational Certificate
Banks under PFMS
- Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Allahabad Gramin UP Bank
- Allahabad Bank
- Andhra Pragathi Gramin Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of Bahrain & Kuwait
- Bombay Mercantile Co-op Bank Ltd
- Bassein Catholic Co-op Bank Ltd
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Bank of India
- Canara Bank
- Catholic Syrian Bank Ltd
- Central Bank of India
- City Union Bank Ltd
- Corporation Bank
- DCB Bank Ltd
- Dena Bank
- Deutsche Bank
- Dhanalaxmi Bank
- ICICI Bank
- IDBI Bank
- Indian Bank
- Indusind Bank Ltd
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Jharkhand Gramin Bank
- Karnataka Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Karur Vysya Bank
- Manipur State Co-op Bank Ltd
- Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank
- New India Co-operative Bank Ltd
- NKGSB Co-op Bank Ltd
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- RBL Bank
- South Indian Bank
- State Bank of India
- Standard Chartered Bank
- SVC Co-operative Bank Ltd
- Syndicate Bank
- The Cosmos Co-operative Bank Ltd
- The Federal Bank Ltd
- Tamil Nadu Mercantile Bank Ltd
- UCO Bank
- The Jammu & Kashmir Bank Ltd
- The Kalupur Commercial Co-op Bank Ltd
- Union Bank of India
- The Lakshmi Vilas Bank Ltd
- The Saraswat Co-operative Bank Ltd
- United Bank of India
- The Thane Janata Sahakari Bank Ltd
- Vijaya Bank
- Yes Bank Ltd
PFMS Scholarship 2021 Registration
- First, visit the official website of pfms.nic.in for the registration process.
- Click on PFMS Scholarship Student Registration on the home page.
- Now select scholarships for University/College Students.
- A new page opens, now select the year of passing 12th class and education board and enter the bank account number, IFSC code, click on the drop-down and click on the search option.
- Now the system will automatically search the name and fill-up the form that displays on the screen.
- Enter the mobile number, email ID, create the username and password, captcha code, and upload the documents required.
- Check the details entered and click on the submit option.
How to Login into PFMS Portal?
- First, applicants must visit the official website for PFMS Login.
- Click on the login option on the home page.
- A new page reveals on the screen, enter the username and password now.
- Now click on the login option.
PFMS Know your Payment Process
- To know PFMS know your payment, applicants must visit the official website of PFMS.
- Click on the know your payment option on the home page.
- A new page appears; enter the bank name, account number, captcha code, and click on the search option.
- The PFMS scholarship payment status will display on the screen.
How to Track NSP Payments of PFMS?
- First, visit the official website to track the NSP payment of PFMS.
- Click on Track NSP payment on the home page.
- A new page opens, now enter bank name, account number, Enter NSP application ID, captcha code, and click on search.
- NSP payment of PFMS will display on the screen.
PFMS Scholarship Helpdesk
Students and applicants who are having issues and queries on PFMS scholarship can call the below numbers.
Toll-free number: 1800 118 111 or 01123343860
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to validate a bank account with PFMS?
PFMS can validate the bank account details stated in the refund application after the tax-officer issues the RFD-05. If there is a failure to validate a bank account with PFMS, the taxpayer needs to change/edit the bank account details.
How to submit the feedback of PFMS Portal?
Students must visit the official page and click on the home page’s feedback to submit the feedback. A new page opens; enter the name, email ID, subject, select the category, enter the captcha code, and click on the submit option.