Many students cannot pay their fees because of their financial status, for the government provides scholarship schemes to pay the student’s expenses. Public Financial Management System (pfms) is a scholarship program launched by the Controller General of Accounts (CGA), Department of Expenditure, Ministry of Finance, India.
PFMS started in 2009 with the objective of fund tracking of all schemes of India. With this scheme, the backward category students of SC, ST, BC, and students belonging to economically backward societies.
PFMS scholarship is given to students who perform outstandingly in higher education in prominent colleges/universities.
Benefits of PFMS
- With PFMS, students can fill out the entrance for enrolling recipients and organizations.
- Ninety banks function directly with PFMS, incorporating 26 PSBs, 59 RRBs, and five expansive private sector banks.
- It approves the Post office/bank account subtleties with recipients of the Post office/Bank. This cash is moved to an agreed record of the students along lines, which lessens the danger of misled instalments.
List of Scholarships
- The PFMS Scholarship to students of Universities/College
- Post-Metric Scholarship for SC students
- Pre-Metric Scholarship for SC students under Public Financial Management System.
- Student Scholarship National Means cum Metric.
- National Scheme Incentives for Girl child for Secondary education under PFMS Scholarship
- Top Class Education Scheme for SC
- Up-gradation of Metric for SC students
- Post-Metric scholarship for OBCs
Eligibility for PFMS Scholarship
- Applicants must be a citizen of India.
- The student’s family income must be less than Rs 6 Lakh per annum.
- Applicants’ age should be from 18 to 25 years.
- Identity Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Class 12th passed certificate.
- Fee receipt
- Passport size photographs
- Educational Certificate
Banks under PFMS
- Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Allahabad Gramin UP Bank
- Allahabad Bank
- Andhra Pragathi Gramin Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of Bahrain & Kuwait
- Bombay Mercantile Co-op Bank Ltd
- Bassein Catholic Co-op Bank Ltd
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Bank of India
- Canara Bank
- Catholic Syrian Bank Ltd
- Central Bank of India
- City Union Bank Ltd
- Corporation Bank
- DCB Bank Ltd
- Dena Bank
- Deutsche Bank
- Dhanalaxmi Bank
- ICICI Bank
- IDBI Bank
- Indian Bank
- Indusind Bank Ltd
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Jharkhand Gramin Bank
- Karnataka Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Karur Vysya Bank
- Manipur State Co-op Bank Ltd
- Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank
- New India Co-operative Bank Ltd
- NKGSB Co-op Bank Ltd
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- RBL Bank
- South Indian Bank
- State Bank of India
- Standard Chartered Bank
- SVC Co-operative Bank Ltd
- Syndicate Bank
- The Cosmos Co-operative Bank Ltd
- The Federal Bank Ltd
- Tamil Nadu Mercantile Bank Ltd
- UCO Bank
- The Jammu & Kashmir Bank Ltd
- The Kalupur Commercial Co-op Bank Ltd
- Union Bank of India
- The Lakshmi Vilas Bank Ltd
- The Saraswat Co-operative Bank Ltd
- United Bank of India
- The Thane Janata Sahakari Bank Ltd
- Vijaya Bank
- Yes Bank Ltd
PFMS Scholarship 2022 Registration
- First, visit the official website of the registration process.
- Click on Scholarship Student Registration on the home page.
- Now select scholarships for University/College Students.
- A new page opens, now select the year of passing 12th class and education board, enter the bank account number IFSC code, click on the drop-down, and click on the search option.
- Now the system will automatically search the name and fill up the form displayed on the screen.
- Enter the mobile number and email ID, create the username, password, and captcha code, and upload the required documents.
- Check the details entered and click on the submit option.
How to Login into PFMS Portal?
- First, applicants must visit the official website for PFMS Login.
- Click on the pfms login option on the home page.
- A new page is revealed on the screen. Enter the username and password now.
- Now click on the login option.
PFMS Know your Payment Process
- To know your payment, applicants must visit the official website.
- Click on the know your payment option on the home page.
- A new page appears; enter the bank name, account number, and captcha code, and click the search option.
- The PFMS scholarship payment status will be displayed on the screen.
How to Track NSP Payments?
- First, visit the official website to track the NSP payment of PFMS.
- Click on Track NSP payment on the home page.
- A new page opens, now, enter your bank name, account number, NSP application ID, and captcha code, and click on search.
- NSP payment of PFMS will be displayed on the screen.
Students and applicants having issues and queries about the PFMS scholarship can call the numbers below.
Toll-free number: 1800 118 111 or 01123343860
Email ID: [email protected]
PFMS can validate the bank account details stated in the refund application after the tax officer issues the RFD-05. If there is a failure to validate a bank account with Public Financial Management System, the taxpayer needs to change/edit the bank account details.
Students must visit the official page and click on the home page’s feedback to submit the feedback. A new page opens; enter the name, email ID, and subject, select the category, enter the captcha code, and click on the submit option.