The Government of India introduced the Mera Ration App, a unique mobile application for ration card services. The central Government introduced this application to promote India’s one-nation ration scheme.
Many people who migrated to other states could not get rations during the pandemic. So, the Government decided to provide the ration to the people anywhere in the country.
|Name of the Scheme||One Nation One Ration Card|
|App Name||Mera Ration App|
|Subject of Post||Installation and Usage Procedure of App.|
|Mera Ration App Size||30 MB|
|Android||4.1 and above|
|Launched by||Central Government|
|Department||Department of Food and Public Distribution|
|Benefit||Food Grains will provide at a subsidy rate|
|Languages available||English and Hindi|
Hence the central Government has introduced this one nation, one ration scheme. This scheme provides ration to the ration card holders anywhere in the country.
The main beneficiaries of this scheme are migrant workers. They can avail themselves of the ration from the central Government at their work location.
This Mera ration application helps the people with the assistance to get their ration in the new regions. Around 69 crore people benefit under this one nation, one ration scheme.
- 1 Features of Mera Ration App
- 1.1 Mera Ration App Download:
- 1.2 Services Provided:
- 1.3 Mera Ration App Login:
Features of Mera Ration App
These are the features of the Mera Ration App.
- Your Entitlement
- Near By Ration Shops
- ONRRC Status
- My Transaction
- Eligibility Criteria
- Aadhar Seeding
- Suggestion and Feedback
- FPS Feedback
Mera Ration App Benefits
These are the benefits.
- By using the Mera ration app, migrants will get all the necessary food items at a minimum price as compared to the market rate.
- My ration application is now available for Android phones. Shortly, it will be made available for iOS.
- Mera ration app is an integrated platform for availing of “One Nation Once Ration Card” services.
- This application provides sufficient transparency between the Government’s working method and the people.
- Mera ration mobile application is easy to use and access.
- This app will also save people precious time retrieving all the data online.
Mera Ration App Download:
The Government of India launched this application on March 12, 2021, which is Friday. This main application aims to provide the services of one nation, one ration card.
The Nation Informatics Centre has developed this application. Everyone can download this application from the google play store for free.
The ration cardholders can take the help of this application for some services related to one nation, one ration.
The application helps the ration cardholders to identify the nearest ration shop. So, they can easily get the ration wherever they are working.
How to download Mera Ration App?
The ration cardholders can download the application with the below steps. Many people will get confused about downloading the correct application from the play store as many applications are available on the play store.
So, we are giving a detailed step-by-step process for downloading the application. The steps to download the Mera ration App is as follows.
- Cardholders must open their smartphones and turn on the mobile data or Wi-Fi.
- Then, they have to click on the “Play Store” application in the list of apps on their smartphone.
- Then the play store application will open, and you can see many options on your screen.
- On the top of the screen, you can find the search option.
- Type “Mera Ration” in the search bar and click on search.
- You can find the application on your screen, click on that and then install it.
- Give all the permission to the App to access your storage.
- Wait for some time to get the application installed on your device.
Now, the ration cardholders can use the application on their smartphones. As a result, they can avail themselves of the services without visiting the meeseva centres.
The application provides various services to ration cardholders. Use of the Mera ration App for the ration cardholders is available on this page. The App is available in both English and Hindi languages. The services available in the App are as follows.
- Searching for the nearest FPS
- Migrant Registration
- Entitlement Information.
- Current Transactions.
How to register as a migrant using the App?
The migrated ration cardholders can register as migrants by following the steps below.
- Open the Mera ration App and search for the Registration option on the home screen.
- Click on the Register option available in the application.
- Then you have to enter the ration card number.
- After providing the ration card number, the application will display your details on the screen.
- Select the members of the family who are migrated and enter the information required.
- Now, click on the Submit option.
You have registered as a migrant with the above steps.
Mera Ration Application Download Link:
You can download the application from the play store with the process given on this page earlier. You can also download the application form here. Download Mera Ration App.
Mera Ration App Login:
The ration cardholders can log in to the application to get the services. The cardholders can follow the below procedure to log in.
- Open the application and click on the login.
- Select the state from the drop-down menu and enter the credentials.
- Submit the page to log in to your App.
You will be logged in successfully and can use the App’s services.
How to check the ration card status?
To check the ration card online, download the Mera Rashan App and click ‘Know Your Entitlement’. Here you will have to enter your Aadhaar or ration card number. After this, get the information by clicking on the Submit button. If you face any problem while checking the status, you can submit your feedback to the app.
- Working Hours: 24X7 Days (09:30 AM – 06:00 PM)
- Address: Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution, Department of Food & PD, Krishi Bhawan, New Delhi – 110001.
- Customer Support
- Customer Care: 1800-11-5246
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mera Ration has been launched by the Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food And Public Distribution, and the App is a part of the Government’s One Nation One Ration Card (ONORC) system.
The Government of India has launched a mobile app named “Mera Ration” to facilitate the country’s ‘One Nation-One Ration Card’ system.
It allows all NFSA beneficiaries, particularly migrant beneficiaries, to claim either full or part foodgrains from any Fair Price Shop (FPS) in the country through existing ration cards with Aadhaar authentication in a seamless manner.
Anyone whole holds a valid Ration Card can use this app, but this one is particularly for Migrants people.
Currently, the app is available in two languages: English and Hindi. Still, it was expected that soon it would be available in 14 different languages based on the places migrants moved frequently.