Meri Fasal Mera Byora, To increase the income of the state’s farmers, the Haryana government is encouraged by providing them facilities in agriculture through various schemes. For this, Meri Fasal Mera Byora Portal had started by the government. Farmers must visit the fasal.haryana.gov.in portal for more details.
Through the fasal.haryana.gov.in portal, the farmers had given complete information about their crops on one platform.
Meri Fasal Mera Byora
Through this portal, farmers will get the facility of selling crops in the market by planting crops with the availability of government services and troubleshooting in one place.
For this, state farmers must register on Meri Fasal Mera Byora Portal. The process will have to be completed, after which he can benefit from all the facilities available on the fasal.haryana.gov.in portal.
The agriculturalists of the state who want to get all the information related to agriculture through the portal, how they will be able to complete the process of registration on the portal, and what eligibility and records they will need for online registration, you can get detailed information about it. You can know through the article.
Meri Fasal Portal Details 2022
The Haryana Government has launched the Meri Fasal Mera Byora Portal to facilitate the farmers of the state to see the details of their crops sitting at home.
Farmers will now not need to visit the office again and again for crop information through this portal.
They will get information about sowing their crops sitting at home, facility of the sale in the market, fertilisers, and seeds from the government.
And the facility of the machine will be available. For this, the farmers will have to complete the registration process on the portal. The government has opened the registration of Meri Fasal Mera Byora Portal.
Under which the farmers who have not registered will now be able to complete the process of registration.
The state government will give four thousand rupees per acre of land to the farmers in the districts where they cultivate bajra and Kharif crops.
Haryana Meri Fasal Meri Byora Yojana The information about the benefits to the registered farmers is as follows.
- The Haryana government has started this portal, providing all the information related to agriculture to the state’s farmers.
- Meri Fasal Mera Byora Portal is an extraordinary effort of the government to provide one-stop access to government services and problem-solving facilities to the farmers.
- Through the portal, farmers will be capable of getting a subsidy for food, seeds, loans and agricultural equipment on time.
- Applicants can easily get information about the crops sown in the season by registering on the Kisan Portal.
- On this portal, applicant farmers can register their crop details online through CSC or alone.
- Farmers registered on the portal will get assistance at the rate of Rs 10 per acre.
- Through the scheme, they will provide financial assistance under various schemes run by the state government.
- Farmers will be capable of getting complete details of their fields and crops sitting at home.
- With the availability of crop information on the online portal, farmers of the state will not need to see the office again and again.
- Applicant farmers can get compensation easily in case of disaster crop failure.
- Through the portal, it will be easy for the farmers to sell and purchase their crops.
Eligibility and Documents Required
To apply to the Yojana, the applicant must fulfil its prescribed eligibility and have all the important documents, which are as follows.
- Applicants must be permanent residents of Haryana to apply on the portal.
- The applicant has his Aadhar card
- Address proof
- Land Documents (Jamabandi Nakal, Khasra Number) farm records
- mobile number
- passport size photograph
Meri Fasal Mera Byora Online Registration Process
To get the benefits of the facilities available on the Meri Fasal Mera Byora Portal, farmers of the state who want to register online on the portal will know the registration process by reading the steps mentioned here.
- For this, applicants first visit the authorised website of Meri Fasal Mera Byora Portal or click on fasal.haryana.gov.in.
- Now the main page will open on your screen.
- Here you have to click on the option of click in Kisan Anubag.
- Now a new page will come on your screen.
- You will have to click on the link to click on the Kisan Panjikaran (Haryana) option.
- After this, the login form will open on your screen.
- Here you will have to fill in your mobile number.
- Now, you will have to click on the login by filling in the given captcha code.
- You will receive an OTP on your recorded mobile number, which you must enter in the OTP box.
- After that, you must fill the OTP and click on Verify OTP.
- Now you will see the option to enter the mobile number by clicking on which you enter the mobile number.
- After this, the form will open in front of you; here, you will have to click on submit option by filling in authentication, crop details, farmer’s details, bank account details, mandi/arhtiya details etc.
- In this way, It will complete your farmer’s online registration process.
How to Print the Registration Form
Applicants who have registered on the registration portal will be able to get their registration printout by reading the steps mentioned here.
- Applicants, first of all, visit the authorised website of Meri Fasal Portal fasal.haryana.gov.in.
- Now the main page will open on your screen.
- On the home page, you have to click on the option of Click in Kisan Anubag.
- Now you have to click on the option of Click on Panjiakaran Print (Haryana).
- After this, you have to select the crop season on the next page, fill in your name, bank account number and mobile number, and click on the print option.
- Now the application form will display on your screen, and you can take a printout.
- It was the process of printing your registration would be completed.
1. What is Meri Fasal Mera Byora?
Meri Fasal scheme had been started by the Haryana Government, for which the portal had been issued. Through this portal, the state farmers will be able to get the complete details of their crops sitting at home.
2. What is its official website for registration in Meri Fasal Mera Byora?
Its official website for registration in Meri Fasal Mera Byora is fasal.haryana.gov.in.
3. What is the helpline number of Haryana Meri Fasal Mera Byora?
In case of any Haryana Meri Fasal Byora’s information or registration problem, applicants can contact its helpline number: 0172-2571553, 2571544.