Our Chief Minister, Mr Kalvakuntla Chandrashekar Rao, opened up a scheme. The Scheme is known as the Telangana Gruha Lakshmi Scheme 2023.
To help women in families build their own houses, the Telangana government would provide a certain amount of financial help under the Scheme.
Dalit families will benefit from this Gruha Lakshmi Scheme if they cannot build houses due to financial problems.
|Telangana Gruha Lakshmi Scheme
|Government of Telangana
|To offer some amount of financial assistance for making home
|Rs. 3 lakh
|Women of the Dalit society of Telangana
|Women of Telangana
Introduction of Gruha Lakshmi Scheme
These are the details of the Scheme.
- Telangana’s government has now announced a massive housing plan for people who own land.
- Telangana’s new housing scheme is known as the Telangana Gruha Lakshmi Scheme.
- The primary goal of introducing the Scheme is to provide financial help to all qualified Telanganians to build their own homes.
- Telangana Gruha Lakshmi Scheme is also known as the “Telangana Weaker Section Housing Programme” or “Telangana Financial Assistance Scheme for House Construction.”
- Only individuals who qualify for financial help under the Scheme have a plot of land.
- This financial help only covers the construction costs of the house granted by the Telangana government.
- All Telangana Houses sanctioned under the Gruha Lakshmi Scheme shall name after women.
- 2 Room Houses with Toilets having RCC framed structures will build under this Scheme.
- The beneficiary will freely adopt the design of the house.
- It has been estimated that Financial Assistance of Rs. 3,00,000/- will provide to build around 4,00,000 houses across the state under Scheme.
- Bank Account should be in the name of the Women Beneficiary.
- Jan Dhan’s Account will not consider valid under Scheme.
- Eligible Women beneficiaries can apply for Financial Assistance for House Construction by filling out the Application Form for the Scheme.
The following financial assistance will provide for the Construction of the House under the Scheme:
- Financial help of Rs. 3,00,000/- will provide for the Construction of the House.
- Amount of Assistance will provide in below mentioned 3 Stages :
- Basement Level Stage: Rs. 1,00,000/-
- Roof Laid Stage: Rs. 1,00,000/-
- Completion Stage: Rs. 1,00,000/-
Benefits of the Telangana Gruha Lakshmi Scheme
These are the benefits of the Scheme.
- The Gruha Lakshmi Scheme has established to provide financial help to Telangana women who come from Dalit homes.
- The government would provide a one-time subsidy of Rs. 3 lacks under the Scheme so they can construct their own house with all the required components.
- The total budget of Rs. 12 crores has been made public by the Telangana government to construct 4 lakh homes.
- Approval has been given for constructing an additional 43,000 homes under the State quota and about 3,000 houses in each of the 119 seats.
- Only female receivers are allowed to purchase properties under the Scheme, and each will get Rs 1 lakh paid into the payee bank account over three stages.
Eligibilities for Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Telangana
These are the eligibilities of the Scheme.
- Candidates must be members of the Dalit Bandhu program.
- The applicant should be a Permanent Resident of Telangana.
- Applicant should be a Married Woman or Widower.
- Applicant should Own a Piece of Land for House Construction.
These are the required documents for the Scheme.
- Residence certificate
- Caste certificate
- Passport-size photo
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Ration card
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Account Details
How to Apply for Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Telangana?
Follow the steps to apply for Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Telangana.
- All the eligible persons can apply by filling out the Application Form of the Telangana Gruha Lakshmi Scheme.
- Application Forms for the Scheme can collect at the below-mentioned offices:
- Gram Sabha.
- Mandal Office.
- Gram Panchayat.
- Municipal Corporation.
- Collect the Application Form and fill it out carefully.
- Attach all the necessary documents with the application.
- Submit the Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Application Form and all the necessary documents in the same offices where it was collected.
- The concerned officials will scrutinize the Application Form and Documents.
- After verification, the financial help under the Scheme will transfer to the given bank account of the payee in 3 stages.
- Therefore the official website and registration process won’t go live for some time.
Telangana State Housing Corporation Limited
- Help Line Number: 040 23225018
- Helpdesk Email: email@example.com
The Telangana Gruha Lakshmi Scheme demonstrates the state’s dedication to women’s empowerment and affordable housing. The initiative promotes social progress and inclusivity by creating surroundings where women can aspire to own homes.
Through its financial aid, the system covers the way for a brighter future where women are homeowners and agents of change.
The candidate must live in Telangana permanently. Candidates must be members of the Dalit Bandhu scheme.
Telangana’s government has launched a new scheme – the Gruha Lakshmi Scheme. The system aims to give financial help of Rs. 3 lacs to Dalit women in the state to construct their homes. The state government has provided Rs. 12,000 crore to build 4 lakh homes.
Beneficiaries are the women of Telangana.
The Telangana Gruha Lakshmi Scheme’s primary goal is to give Dalit women financial help to use the money to construct their own homes with all the necessary components.