Welcome to the comprehensive Telangana Teacher Eligibility Test (TSTET) 2023 guide! If you aspire to become a teacher in Telangana and shape young minds, TSTET is your gateway to fulfilling that dream.
This introduction will provide essential information about the exam, eligibility criteria, and exam pattern to help you kickstart your preparation journey.
|Examination||Telangana State Teachers Eligibility Test (TSTET)|
|Conducting Department||Department of school education, Telangana Government|
|Exam level||State level|
|Examination frequency||Exam Level|
|No. of papers||2|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Mode of examination||Offline|
|Examination Duration||Paper 1: 150 minutes Paper 2: 150 minutes|
|Examination purpose||Shortlisting qualified candidates for the posts at schools under the Telangana Government|
- 1 Telangana Teacher Eligibility Test Exam Date 2023:
- 126.96.36.199 Telangana Teacher Eligibility Test Benefits:
- 188.8.131.52 Telangana Teacher Eligibility Test Educational Qualifications:
- 184.108.40.206 Telangana Teacher Eligibility Test Age criteria:
- 220.127.116.11 Telangana Teacher Eligibility Test Vacancy 2023:
- 18.104.22.168 Telangana Teacher Eligibility Test Exam Schedule:
- 22.214.171.124 Telangana Teacher Eligibility Test Exam Pattern:
- 126.96.36.199 Telangana Teacher Eligibility Test Syllabus 2023:
- 188.8.131.52 Telangana Teacher Eligibility Test Application Fees:
- 184.108.40.206 Documents Required For TSTET Application Form:
- 220.127.116.11 Telangana Teacher Eligibility Test Application Form:
- 18.104.22.168 Telangana Teacher Eligibility Test Admit Card 2023:
- 22.214.171.124 TSTET Answer Key 2023:
- 126.96.36.199 TSTET Eligibility Criteria:
- 188.8.131.52 Telangana Teacher Eligibility Test Result 2023:
- 184.108.40.206 Telangana Teacher Eligibility Test Expected Cut-Off Marks 2023:
- 220.127.116.11 Conclusion:
- 18.104.22.168 FAQs:
- 22.214.171.124 Related Posts:
What is TSTET?
Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test, also called TSTET, is a state-level exam conducted by the School Education Department, Telangana Government, for shortlisting deserving candidates wishing to pursue a teaching career under the Government of Telangana.
It is one of the compulsory eligibility criteria for grabbing a Teaching post in Primary and Secondary classes under the State Government.
Candidates with a B.Ed. Can appear for TSTET to get teaching jobs at the secondary and primary levels of schooling.
Telangana Teacher Eligibility Test Exam Date 2023:
TS TET Exam date had released on the official website on August 01, 2023. Check out the important TS TET Exam 2023 dates in the table below.
|Release of Notification||August 01, 2023|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||August 02, 2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||August 16, 2023|
|Release of Admit Card||September 09, 2023|
|TS TET Exam Date||September 15, 2023|
|Release of Answer key||To be announced|
|Declaration of Results||September 27, 2023|
Telangana Teacher Eligibility Test Benefits:
Students recruited as a teacher in the government school of Telangana will get a basic salary between Rs. 20,000 to Rs. 70,000.
Other benefits like Dearness Allowance, Travelling Allowance, House Rent Allowance, etc., will be given to the students per the Government of Telangana State guidelines.
Telangana Teacher Eligibility Test Educational Qualifications:
The criteria had based on the education degree of the candidates. The criteria for both papers are different.
- Must have 50% and above marks in 10+2 or equivalent examination from a board (45% for OBC/ PWD/ SC/ ST)
- Must have a two-year Diploma in Special Education/2-year, Diploma in Elementary Education/4-year, and Bachelor’s Degree in Elementary Education (B El Ed)
- Must have 45% and above marks in 10+2 or equivalent board examinations (45% for OBC/ PwD/ SC/ ST).
- Must have a two-year Diploma in Special Education/ four-year B El Ed/two-year Diploma in Elementary Education.
- Must have B. Com/ BSc/ BA with a minimum of 50% aggregate (45% for OBC/PWD/ SC/ ST).
- Must have a Bachelor of Education specializing in Special Education/B.Ed.
- Must have BSc./ B. Com/ BA with 50% aggregate marks (40% for OBC/PWD/ SC/ ST).
- Must have a Bachelor of Education specializing in Special Education/B.Ed.
- Must have qualified Graduation in Literature/ Post-graduation in the Language concerned/ Bachelor of Language or its equivalent/ Graduation along with Language as an optional subject.
- Must have cleared B.Ed. or have a Language Pandit Training Certificate (Only for language teachers)
- Candidates who are appearing for the final year Bachelor of Education examination/Diploma in Elementary Education
Telangana Teacher Eligibility Test Age criteria:
As per the previous year’s data, no such age criteria exist for the TSTET examination. Therefore, candidates can apply for the examination as there is no age restriction or a specified number of attempts. The candidates can apply as the criteria mentioned above had met.
Telangana Teacher Eligibility Test Vacancy 2023:
The vacancy of posts for teacher recruitment for the year 2023 through TSTET is yet to be announced by the authority.
As per the previous year’s vacancy, an estimation can give the aspirants an idea before appearing in the examination.
Telangana Teacher Eligibility Test Exam Schedule:
The TSTET Exam 2023 had scheduled for September 15, 2023 (Friday). The TS TET Exam Date 2023 schedule was presented in a tabulated format below, as given in the TS TET Notification 2023.
|Paper I||September 15, 2023||09:30 am to 12:00 pm||2.5 hours|
|Paper II||September 15, 2023||02:30 pm to 05:00 pm||2.5 hours|
Telangana Teacher Eligibility Test Exam Pattern:
The examination had conducted in two papers: Paper 1 and Paper 2. Paper 1 is mainly for the aspirants who want to appear for the post of primary school teacher, while Paper 2 is for aspirants looking to get appointed as secondary school teachers.
Candidates can either appear for 1 or 2 or both based on their desire. Below we have provided a detailed overview of the examination pattern of TSTET.
|Topics||Paper 1||Paper 2|
|Mode of examination||Offline||Offline|
|Name of the sections||150 (60 marks from Mathematics and Science OR Social Science and 90 marks from other sections are 30 marks from remaining each section)||Science and Mathematics OR Social ScienceLanguage – 1 (Hindi, Urdu, Bangla, Arabic, Persian, Maithili, Bhojpuri, Sanskrit, English)Language – 2 (Hindi, Urdu, Bangla, Maithili, Arabic, Persian, Bhojpuri, Sanskrit, English)Child Development and Pedagogy.|
|Total Marks||150 (30 marks from each section)||Bilingual format (that is, Language 1 including Telugu, Kannada, Marathi, Urdu, Hindi, Bengali, Tamil and Gujarati, and the second language option is English)|
|No. of questions||150 (30 questions from each section)||150 (60 questions from Mathematics and Science OR Social Science and 90 questions from other sections are 30 questions from each remaining section)|
|Time limit||150 Minutes||150 minutes|
|Type of questions||MCQ||MCQ|
|Language of the questions||Bilingual format (that is, Language 1 Telugu, Urdu, Hindi, Tamil, Gujarati, Bengali, Marathi, Kannada, and second language options English)||Bilingual format (that is, Language 1 including Telugu, Kannada, Marathi, Urdu, Hindi, Bengali, Tamil and Gujarati, and the second language option is English)|
Telangana Teacher Eligibility Test Syllabus 2023:
The TSTET exam covers a different range of topics in the education field. The contestants can check the official website for a detailed syllabus of the TSTET 2023 Exam.
|Child Development and Pedagogy||Development of Child|
Understanding of Learning
children with needs
The system of inclusive teaching and understanding
Parts of Speech
Articles and Prepositions
Types of Sentences
Degrees of Comparison
Questions tags and question
Telangana Teacher Eligibility Test
Passive and active voice
Use of Phrases
Indirect and Direct Speech
Meaning of idiomatic expressions
|Environmental Studies||My Family|
Play and Work
Animals and Plants
Culture and History of India
Our country (India)
Our state (Telangana)
|Social Studies||Diversity on the Earth|
Production- Livelihoods and Exchange
Inequities and Social Organization
Political Systems and Governance
Society and Religion
Communication and Culture
Recent trends in Biology
Laws of Chemical Calculations and Combinations
Magnetism and Electricity
Matter around us
Chemical bonding and Periodic classification
Telangana Teacher Eligibility Test Application Fees:
The application fee for the TSTET examination is INR 400, irrespective of any reserved quota. The candidates must pay the amount through an online mode of transaction such as credit card/debit card or net banking.
Documents Required For TSTET Application Form:
To complete the TSTET Application Form 2023, candidates must upload all original documents in the proper size specified in the TS TET Notification 2023 PDF. The necessary documents are listed below.
- High School (10th) mark sheet
- Intermediate (12th) mark sheet
- Reservation certificate (for OBC/SC/ST)
- 1 Passport size photograph with a maximum size of 50kb (4.5 X 3.5 cm) and a signature of 50kb in jpg format.
- Fees payments slip.
Telangana Teacher Eligibility Test Application Form:
The Candidates can apply from August 02 to 16, 2023, from the official website.
All the aspirants had advised to follow these steps to apply for the TSTET 2023 Exam from the Telangana State TET website.
Visit the TSTET official website.
- Click on the link “Apply online“.
- Pay the Telangana Teacher Eligibility Test registration fees through any online payment gateway.
- Fill in the required details like mobile number, name, date of birth, etc.
- Keep the transaction ID you will receive after completing the application fee payment.
- A provisional registration number and password will send to the candidate’s registered email ID. On successful registration, log in using the password and registration number.
- Fill in the application form with contact details, personal details, and educational qualifications.
- Select the option for Paper II or Paper-I, or both.
- Upload the scanned photocopies of the signature, photograph, and required documents.
- Submit the application form.
Telangana Teacher Eligibility Test Admit Card 2023:
Candidates who have registered and submitted the form must download the admit card.
The TSTET examination 2023 admit card will release on September 09, 2023. The steps to download the TSTET 2023 Admit Card are as follows
- Visit the TSTET official website
- and click on the banner which shows “TSTET Admit card.”
- Login using credentials
- Download the admit card
- Take a printout.
TSTET Answer Key 2023:
All solutions to the test questions had included in the answer key. It will make public about a month following the test. After announcing the answer key, candidates can object to a question’s incorrect response.
TSTET Eligibility Criteria:
Telangana State Teacher, Eligibility Test examination comprises two papers that test the eligibility of the candidates for applying to the different teaching posts.
Candidates clearing Paper-I are eligible to apply for teaching posts in the primary (1 to 5). Those who distinguish Paper II will be eligible for secondary sections (6 to 8).
Telangana Teacher Eligibility Test Result 2023:
The TS TET result 2023 will release on the official website of TSTET on September 27, 2023.
The applicants can see their results by entering their registration number and password.
The procedure for downloading the TSTET results from the official portal has been providing below:
- Visit the Official Website
- Submit the date of birth and roll number
- Click on the search
- If the candidate has qualified for the examination, the applicant’s name will appear there, along with the roll number, in the form of a PDF list.
Telangana Teacher Eligibility Test Expected Cut-Off Marks 2023:
The expected cut-off marks had declared after the release of the result. The cut-off depends on the parameters like vacancies, no. of applicants, the Paper’s difficulty level, and the reservation policy.
The cut-off for TSTET 2023 is yet to announce. Below, we have provided the cut-off marks of the previous year’s examination, which is TSTET 2023. Also, check the CTET Cut-Off here.
The Telangana Teacher Eligibility Test (TSTET) opens doors to a fulfilling career in teaching within the state.
By ensuring candidates meet the necessary qualifications and assessing their competency, TSTET plays a crucial role in shaping the education system.
Aspiring teachers must prepare diligently, as success in the exam paves the way for rewarding opportunities in Telangana’s dynamic field of education.
August 16, 2023, is the last date to apply.
Yes, relaxation marks had provided for SC/ST/PWD candidates per government norms.
Candidates must score 60 per cent marks to qualify for the TSTET exam. However, candidates from the SC/ST/OBC/PH categories had given a relation of 5% in the qualifying marks.
As per the meeting minutes, the NCTE approved the extension of the validity of the TET certificate from 7 years to the Life Time.
TSTET has two papers – Paper 1 for primary level (classes I to V) and Paper 2 for upper primary level (classes VI to VIII) teachers.
Yes, candidates should be between 18 to 40 years of age to apply for TSTET.
No, there is no restriction on the number of attempts for TSTET.
Candidates can download their admit cards again from the official website.
The TSTET answer sheets had yet to re-evaluate once the results were declared.