A vaccination certificate is a government-issued document that verifies the vaccination status of a person for international travel. The Covid immunization certificate contains information such as his full name. Father and mother’s names, age, date of birth, address, and photograph, as shown on the Aadhar card. You can save the Covid Vaccine Certificate to a mobile device in PDF format. Government-approved digital applications such as Digilocker and Umang App may also have the Vaccination Certificate.
To travel between states, make rail and bus reservations, attend job interviews, and travel internationally, among other things, a Covid immunization certificate is necessary. As a result, keeping a copy of the immunization certificate on your phone or in print becomes essential.
Vaccine Certificate Download:
The people who need to download the certificate can download it in various ways. All the methods for downloading the vaccine certificate are available on this page. So, read the page thoroughly to get the information about the methods for downloading the certificate. The different methods to download the vaccine certificate are as follows.
Vaccine Certificate download through the mobile number:
The following are the steps to download the certificate by mobile number. The steps are as follows.
- First, go to the official website of the Cowin vaccine certificate or download the Cowin App.
- Then navigate to the Download Certificate area.
- You can use the Cowin app to enter your phone number and send an OTP to your registered phone number.
- After entering the correct OTP, click Download Vaccine Certificate.
You can download the Vaccine Certificate by Mobile Number in three simple steps.
Vaccine Certificate Download by Aadhaar Number:
The following are the steps to download the certificate through the Aadhar number. The steps are as follows.
- Go to the Cowin tab in the Aarogya Setup app on your smartphone. It’s worth mentioning that you’ll have to sign in again if you haven’t used this app in a while.
- From the drop-down menu, choose “Vaccination Certificate.”
- After that, enter your beneficiary reference ID, which you should have obtained throughout the vaccine registration process.
Tap the ‘Get Certificate’ button to end the process when you’re finished. The app will provide you with a PDF of the vaccination certificate.
Cowin vaccine certificate download:
You can download the certificate from the Cowin app. The Cowin vaccine certificate is available for the people in the app. the steps to download the certificate are as follows.
- Download the Cowin app from the play store.
- Then log in to your account using the mobile number you have used at the time of vaccination.
- Select your name on the home page, then click on the download certificate link to download the certificate.
Your certificate is downloaded and available on your device. You can take a printout of the certificate or keep the digital copy with you.
Indian Passport Renewal – Online Registration Process
How to download a vaccine certificate through UMANG App?
The following are the steps for downloading the certificate through the Umang app.
- Go to the App Store/Play Store on your mobile device.
- What you’re looking for is the Umang App.
- The Umang App is available for download and installation.
- Select the “What’s New” icon after logging in.
- From the Cowin Tab, select Download Vaccination Certificate.
- The name of the person who will be getting the certificate should be here.
- Make a copy for yourself to keep as a reference.
How do I get a copy of my Covid certificate using the Digilocker app?
The following are the steps for downloading the Covid certificate through the Digilocker app.
- Go to the Google Play/App Store.
- Digilocker is a programme that you may find on the internet.
- Subscribe to the Digilocker App.
- From the drop-down option, select “Central Government.”
- Choose the Ministry of Family Health and Welfare (MOHFW) option.
- From the drop-down option, choose “Vaccine Certificate.”
- Enter your 13-digit referral ID now.
- Click the Download Button to get started.
Cowin Vaccine Certificate Verification:
The following are the steps to verify your covid vaccine certificate.
- Visit the official website of Cowin certificate verification.
- Scan the QR code using the device camera.
- Point the camera to the QR code, and after successful verification, a message will appear on the screen.
- You can see the ” Certificate Successfully Verified” message on the screen.
Your certificate verification is now complete.
How to Register for Covid-19 Vaccine in India?
Correction in Vaccine Certificate:
The following are the steps for correction in the certificate.
- Go to CoWin’s official website, which is www.cowin.gov.in
- Now you must fill in information such as your phone number, which you provided when you enrolled for your Covid-19 immunization.
- Then you will receive an OTP on your phone number, which you must fill out.
- Then you must press the Verify and Proceed button.
- The following page will now appear on your screen.
- You must now click the “Raise an Issue” button on the following page.
- After clicking, you must choose “Certificate Correction” from the drop-down menu.
How to link passport with Vaccine Certificate?
After logging in, you can proceed to the next steps —
- Select ” Raise an Issue ” from the “Account Detail” page, select “Raise an Issue.”
- Select “Add Passport Details” from the drop-down menu and continue.
- On the redirected page, click on a member’s name whose passport information you want to upload.
- Finally, enter the beneficiary’s passport number correctly and check the dialogue box. Press the “Submit” button.
On your registered mobile number, you will receive a confirmation message.