Spandana AP or Spandana.ap.gov.in is the grievance redressal program introduce by Andhra Pradesh. Here, people can directly approach the officials, even collectors or superintendents of the Police, every week.
Previously people were force to go out of the villages and spend time on their issues by visiting the authorities. Now the grievance Redressal did in a specific time frame.
People raise a formal complaint regarding the government services of Andhra Pradesh as a Grievance. This grievance redressal program raises complaints on any government scheme, department, or office.
Through Spandana AP, one cannot file RTI (Right to Information), which is not consider a grievance.
Spandana AP is the Integrated Grievance system to register, track and redress the people’s grievances at CMOs/SECYs/HODs/ District Collectorates/Mandal and District level offices.
The petitioner’s Aadhaar number is link with proper accountability on this common platform.
Features of Spandana.ap.gov.in
- Spandana AP and Aadhaar are link to track and avoid duplication.
- ap.gov.in is an integrated platform from CMO/HOD to the Mandal level.
- It has broad categories and sub-categories.
- In the Spandana program, the petitioner’s document was scan and uploaded.
- It has a facility to track or forward grievances across the departments.
- CMO/HOD/District Level teams are dedicated to handling grievances.
- After the grievance is registered, an automatic SMS/Mail/Escalation is sent for updates.
- A call centre dedicatedly redresses the grievance with a 100% quality audit.
- People can also register grievances by phone and online.
- The petition/petitioner’s information on earlier approved history is also available.
How to Register Grievance?
There are multiple ways to register a grievance: visiting the nearest Ward/Grama Sachivalayam, calling the 24/7 call centre-1902, visiting a district-level collector office every Monday, or visiting the Spandana.ap.gov.in portal, or also by downloading SPANDANA mobile app.
Every Monday is a Grievance Day or Spandana Monday event in the district collector’s office. So people can visit the Collectorate office on Mondays only for grievance redressal.
Grievance Redressal Procedure of Spandana.ap.gov.in
- After registering the grievance from multiple sources, the petitioner generates a unique number, i.e., YSR (your Spandana request number).
- Now the grievance is hand-over to the respective redressal officer.
- The necessary inquiry is completed by the redressal officer, who takes action to redress the grievance.
- If not satisfied with the resolution, people can reopen the grievance and assign the same to higher authorities.
How to Check the Status of Grievance?
- To check the grievance status, use the web link shared as an SMS to the petitioner at grievance registration.
- People can also make a call to the 1902 call centre.
- Petitioners can also visit the nearest Ward/Grama Sachivalayam.
- And even by downloading the Spandana App on mobile phones.
Online Process to Check the Status
- To check the status online, visit the official website of Spandana.ap.gov.in.
- On the home page, click on the check grievance status.
- A new page opens, enter the YSR# number and Captcha code, and click on get details.
- The status will display on the screen.