Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy introduced a new scheme YSR Jagananna Vidya Kanuka, to help poor students. However, government schools failed to distribute bags and uniforms to poor children; therefore, this scheme will help the schools distribute bags and uniforms.
Above all, the government is providing many benefits to the poor students who are not going to school for not have proper resources like bags, books, uniforms, and necessities to go to school. The students will get Educational Kits like bags, books, and uniforms from the government, which are necessary to go to school.
Objectives of Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Scheme
- With these schemes, Andhra Pradesh’s government is building proficiency rates and Gross Enrolment Ration (GER) in schools.
- Secondly, Nearly 12365 school restoration work started in the first Naadu Nedu scheme period.
- The government recognized nine segments: fans, drinking water, furniture, fixed works, English labs, compound dividers, and restrooms.
- From 1st to 6th class English Medium Educational Program was introduced with slim and youngster-agreeable books.
- Certainly, under Mana Badi Naadu Nedu’s conspire, around 45000 schools, universities, and inns were secured.
Benefits of YSR Jagananna Vidya Kanuka
- The state government will give instruction packs to the schools under this plan. The administration will dispatch the kits to the government schools without much stretch and spotlight the school’s investigation.
- Moreover, under the Vidya Kanuka scheme, the government is providing educational kits with three sets of garbs, a pair of shoes, journals, course readings, two sets of socks, belts, and a school sack for the students from class 1st to 10th standards of government schools.
- They were estimated that nearly 43 Lakh students of Andhra Pradesh State benefited from this scheme. The government was spending Rs 648.09 Crore under this scheme and planned to dispatch Educational Kits on 8th October 2020.
YS Jagan Mohan Reddy launched the Jagananna Vidya Kanuka scheme at Punadipadu ZP High School, Kanikapadu Mandal, on October 8th, 2020. Guests invited are Area Collector A.Md. Imtiaz, MLA K.Parthasarathi, program facilitator T. Raghuram, Police Commissioner B.Srinivasulu, etc.Visited and assessed game plans. CM Jagan Mohan Reddy arrived at 10:20 AM on 8th October 2020 to distribute the government school students.
Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Kit
In conclusion, the government provides Educational Kits to government school students from 1st to 10th class. The cost of each kit is Rs 1350.
- Three pairs of school uniform
- Two pairs of socks
- One pair of school shoes
- Textbooks and Notebooks
- One school belt, and
No application procedure or form is Require to avail of the scheme, and there is no official website. The students receive the Vidya Kanuka kits at their respective schools. The government will collect the acknowledgements from the students that they received the educational kits from school authorities.