YSR Jagananna Vidya Kanuka | Educational Kits for Government School Students | Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Scheme | Apply for Jagananna Vidya Kanuka | Benefits of Vidya Kanuka Scheme
YSR Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Scheme
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy introduced a new scheme YSR Jagananna Vidya Kanuka to help the poor students. Government schools, however, failed to distribute bags and uniforms to the poor children therefore this scheme will help the schools in the distribution of bags and uniforms.
Above all, the government is providing a lot of benefits to the poor students who are not going to school for the sake of not having proper resources like bags, books, uniforms, and basic necessities to go to school. The students will get Educational Kits like bags, books, and uniforms from the government which is necessary to go to school.
Objectives of Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Scheme
- Firstly, Andhra Pradesh‘s government improving to build proficiency rate and Gross Enrolment Ration (GER) in schools with these schemes.
- Secondly, Nearly 12365 school restoration work started in the first Naadu Nedu scheme period.
- The government recognized 9 segments most importantly fans, drinking water, furniture, fix works, English labs, compound dividers, and latrines.
- From 1st to 6th class English Medium Educational Program introduced with slim and youngster agreeable books.
- Certainly, under Mana Badi Naadu Nedu conspire, around 45000 schools, universities and inns secured.
Benefits of YSR Jagananna Vidya Kanuka
- The state government will give instruction packs to the schools under this plan. The administration will dispatch the kits to the government schools without much stretch and spotlight on the school’s investigation.
- Moreover, under the Vidya Kanuka scheme, the government is providing the educational kits in which three sets of garbs, a couple of shoes, journals, and course readings, two sets of socks, belts, and a school sack for the students from class 1st to 10th standards of government schools.
- Estimated that nearly 43 Lakh students of Andhra Pradesh State benefited from this scheme. The government is spending Rs 648.09 Crore under this scheme and planned to dispatch Educational Kits on 8th October 2020.
YSR Vidya Kanuka Scheme Launch
YS Jagan Mohan Reddy launched the Jagananna Vidya Kanuka scheme at Punadipadu ZP High School, Kanikapadu Mandal on October 8th, 2020. Guests invited are Area Collector A.Md. Imtiaz, MLA K.Parthasarathi, program facilitator T. Raghuram, Police Commissioner B.Srinivasulu, etc. visited and assessed game plans. CM Jagan Mohan Reddy arrived at 10:20 AM on 8th October 2020 to distribute the government school students
Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Kit
In conclusion to the scheme, the government provides Educational Kits to the government school students from 1st to 10th class. The cost of each kit is Rs 1350.
- Three pairs of school uniform
- Two pairs of socks
- One pair of school shoes
- Textbooks and Notebooks
- One school belt, and
There is no application procedure or form required to avail of the scheme and there is no official website. The students receive the Vidya Kanuka kits at their respective schools. The government will collect the acknowledgments from the students that they received the educational kits from school authorities.